Sane

Sane's Admin application. ACCEPTED

Application: Sane's Admin application 

JobAdmin / Staff

Real Life Name: Stephen

In game name:  "Sane (҉ ҉)" would be my ingame name. Here's a link to my profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018462432/

Maturity (1-10): I don't think people can accurately rate themselves but i'd honestly put myself in the 8-9 ranges

Something About you:

I am a guy who is completely dedicated to tf2, it is my main game and will continue to be for quite some time, i have sank 1.8k hours into this game and i also love the enjoyment of trading. I cannot find a game that matches tf2 in terms of how it has a perfect balance of fun and seriousness. I spend the majority of my time in trade servers or unusual trade servers but trading is stressful and the thing that i use to relief my stress would be to either go on Saxton Hale servers or socialize and chat with friends who are on steam. I would love to improve the overall experiences of other players who are playing on these servers. 

Outside of tf2 i am currently 15 years of age, i am planning to get a part-time job next year although i am unsure of where i am going to work at. I am currently residing with my brother and sister (23 and 24 years old respectively). I was born in the city of Hong Kong, I have migrated to Australia for over 10 years and i can speak fluent English without any problems.

If you do become admin what will you do:

I've seen many applications on this forum which have been poorly written which shows that they are power hungry kids who are doing this for their own benefits. However i am genuinely interested in becoming a admin of Phantom-gamers. I would love to regulate the server and stop abusive players, ridding abusive players would boost the overall enjoyment of other players. I don't think anyone would enjoy playing with a elitist player or people who consistently use inappropriate language. Other then that i would maintain myself as a good role model to other players and enforce the server rules. 

What you Know how to do (with the job IE: graphic design ):

I know the basic functionalities of source mod admin commands and i have experiences in moderating a server, i also have a loud and clear microphone which could be used.

(optional) Additional info (IE: examples of you work.):

Like i've said in "Something About You" i am a experienced trader, i've traded for over 2 years now and have a pretty large backpack (Valued at 37.5 buds at the time im making this http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198018462432 )

As a loyal friend towards Sane, I would like to vouch for him. Speaking as an admin on phantom, he has a clear voice and communicates with other peers objectively. He is a very nice and tolerate person to talk to. He is also very knowledgeable in the the tf2 trading scenarios and shown alot of maturity on the server when talking and solving issues.

As a loyal friend towards Sane, I would like to vouch for him. Speaking as an admin on phantom, he has a clear voice and communicates with other peers objectively. He is a very nice and tolerate person to talk to. He is also very knowledgeable in the the tf2 trading scenarios and shown alot of maturity on the server when talking and solving issues. VOTE for Sane.

+1