Sane

Changing Trade server into something that people will go on

Heres my idea, its pretty simple but nonetheless a idea, How bout we scrap the whole trade server idea and change the server into a Slender Fortress or Prophunt server or any other gametype , It would add more diversity into phantom gamers and actually make people wanna go on that server instead of having it empty 24/7

I actually quite like the idea of a Trade Server, it's a place i like to go on with my friends for a bit of fun. Also, when i'm on the trade server there seems to a fair amount of players on. The only thing i DO have against the trade server is the map. Very restricted jump height and that seems to be why people don't go on, they can't rocket jump properly. Maybe change the map or something like that, other then that i think that the trade server is great :D

I agree. Trade servers these days are just blanned with no initial interest from the community.

I myself use to run a trade server called |FmL| Trading server and we added twists to our maps. Spycrab arena (with buttons so you would move down into the flames when you crabbed), we added platforming portals, soccer, racing all that stuff, thats what differs your server from others :)

+1 on this idea.

I agree. Trade servers these days are just blanned with no initial interest from the community.

I myself use to run a trade server called |FmL| Trading server and we added twists to our maps. Spycrab arena (with buttons so you would move down into the flames when you crabbed), we added platforming portals, soccer, racing all that stuff, thats what differs your server from others :)

+1 on this idea.

Obviously you haven't really paid much attention to it, the trade server was closed a long time ago.