Miss Britt «

Cookie's Admin Application. ACCEPTED

1. Game: Team Fortress 2

2. Steam name + Steam URL: ♥Cookie♥ /  http://steamcommunity.com/id/myprofileishere/

3. Your age? : 15

4. Why should you be admin? : I am very friendly and this can generate positive feedback to the server, I never get angry so I will not rage out and cause a scene. If I become admin I will moderate the server to the highest standard possible and uphold the values and rules of this server, I can bring a plethora of hale / administrator knowledge to the administrator team. I will uphold all of the rules, no matter if they are my friend or not. I will absolutely never ever, abuse powers, I would only use my powers to help administrate the server and not for my own enjoyment. I will make it the top of my playing agenda to visit Hale #2 more than any other server I do play.

5. Define becoming an admin : Becoming an admin is quite a step, it involves becoming a role model. You have to be a good one, because the whole server is watching you and depending on how you act is how the server will act the same way. You uphold the rules which is a big thing, but I think I can handle it.

6. Do you have a mic if so do you use it a lot? : I do own a mic, but rarely use it.

7. Do you know the commands of admin (e.g sm_kick)? : I know most of the admin commands, but also being quite close friends with a few of the admins, they will be able to show me some of the commands I may not know.

8. What is your policy with scammers? : I would firstly find out what was traded and the prices of each item, to see whether they were actually scamming another player, and if they were I would temp ban the scammer, and if they continue to do it I would take the punishment one step further.

9. Additional info: female and i luvvvvvv cookies :D AND MILK <3

1 + I have seen you on, and you seem like you would be a perfect candidate for Admin or Moderator!

And thats good that you've got friends who know everything about it so that they will help you, all of the admins won't mind

Everything about the application is fairly straight forward but good enough. I would just like to point out that you rarely use your mic? This is a major concern as we really need admins that can talk with the mic to establish peace and what not. Feel free to add me to discuss more. Never mind I have you as friend. And the part where your a girl (i am not being sexist in any way) , do you sound like a squeaker? I have some friends which are girls that really sound like squeakers and may cause other people that we are impression of a community that is ran by kids.

I am not denying the application just want to add a few questions

I agree. I think cookie will be a a wonderful role-model and admin.

I agree Cookie should be Admin, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!11

1+ cookie for admin!!! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  awesome woman who deserves this role

Aren't only Admins allowed to vouch?

Little late, but I don't care +over 9000. One of the most amazing girls ever, she's an amazing person, a great friend, a kind and friendly person, great sense of humour, would make a great admin on both servers! She spends time on both a lot and is a very loved and respected member of the community. :3

thank you so much guys! so niceeeeeeeeeee :)

+1 cookie she is such a babe she boosts your esteem instanly, i agree 100% with levight. brilliant personallty always looking forward to seeing her on the server.

Little late, but I don't care +over 9000. One of the most amazing girls ever, she's an amazing person, a great friend, a kind and friendly person, great sense of humour, would make a great admin on both servers! She spends time on both a lot and is a very loved and respected member of the community. :3