Sign in to follow this  
JESUS

JESUS'S admin app. DECLINED

game: team fortress 2

name + url: POTATO(JESUS IN DISGUISE)  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198081467334

why i should be admin: i am a loyal gamer to phantom gamers.i am a fair and understanding   person who will always listen to what people have to say. i will always make my judgements on the needs of the broader public, not what i think is right.

define admin: an admin is a great role of importance in gaming servers. the admins are there to make sure everyone is having a good time and to make sure the players aren't violating any rules. the admin also has to act as you should on a gaming server because all other players are looking up to you.

mic?: i do have one but don't use if i don't have to

commands: i know some admin commands like the kick command or the mute command . i also have admin friends who can teach me the ways :D

scamming policy: if found scamming players will be investigated further and if found the guilty the scammer will them have to return what he stole and pay a fee back to the victim

add info: atheist (don't judge me) and bisexual :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :wub:                            post-1956-0-57709200-1386060786_thumb.jp

Hey "JESUS" , Thanks for trying to reach out for us unfortunately checking your account, you do not have enough hours on TF2 which somewhat doesn't really show knowledge of the game. Feel free to reapply once you think you're ready.