Charvee

Charvee's Admin Application

Job: Phantom Gamer's admin for any of servers that needs an admin.

Name: James

Username: Charvee

Maturity: around 9/10

Microphone: Yes, i use the Turtle Beach PX22 headset and i am using it like non stop :P

About me.

I am an active gamer that is mostly on the Saxton Hale #2 server, I like to talk to all of the players, get to know them and have a great time with them. I have a strong understanding of what is right or wrong when bad things such as fights are happening and I try my best to resolve them, I am a nice person that can get along with anyone, I love being apart of the community in TF2 and other games because I feel I can help out in ways. I am very loyal when it comes to groups friends and families, I am a calm and mature person that takes action where there is conflict.

What i can do for the Phantom Gamer's servers.(Why i should be admin)

I will do my best to make the servers a more fun and social game to play in. I will oversee the server and see if there is any conflict, behavior, bullying, hacking, modding, threats, (etc.). I will do my best to make sure the game is running smoothly and there are no problems, I will be dedicated to being an active admin so whenever there is a problem I can be there to help out. For the admin commands I am aware of how to use them but I have friends that can help teach me all of them. I want to make the Phantom Gamer's servers to stay a friendly ordered community by helping out as much as i can, I will try to make all of the new players feel welcome to the server and introduce them to the locals etc. I have a microphone on my laptop and i use it only when it is needed.

Becoming an admin

To become an admin you have to be loyal and dedicated to your fellow admins, owners, and the whole community of Phantom Gamers. You need the will to be a leader and example towards the community, you have to be a respectful honest and friendly person to fulfill the needs of the admin role. Becoming an admin isn't just for the fun, it gives you a purpose in the community to make sure there is no negative gameplay and to make the game a friendly, fun and enjoyable experience.

My Skills (Admin commands)

I am a calm player that is fun to be around, I am always trying to resolve problems in the servers with the help of admins. I am a fast learner, I know some of the commands for the admin panel but I am willing to put in the time to learn them.

Policy with scammers

I believe that scamming others is morally wrong, I would keep my eye out for any scammers in the chat box in-game, I would see if it is an unfair trade and ask the scammed person if they are aware of item pricing or have given it as a gift, if they say no I would then warn everyone in chat that the player may be a scammer, I would then personally ask the scammer if he could return the items, if he doesn't I would then request a non permanent ban towards him.

Additional information.

I am currently in year 11, looking towards being a policeman maybe in Geelong. I am a swimmer, my hobbies are snowboarding, surfing, riding bmx, gaming, playing the guitar and ukulele.