Sign in to follow this  
DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh Admin Application. DECLINED

Job: phantom-gamers

Name: Marc

1. Game: Team Fortress 2

2. Steam Name+Steam URL: DJ Fresh / http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090607370/

3. Your Age: 14

4. Why should you be admin? I am a friendly kind and giving person, I can try to make people enjoy the server and have fun on it. I will make the game fair for people, for example banning hackers from the server so it can be fun and fair for other people. If I do become admin, I will not abuse the power, I will only use my power if needed to handle with hackers and give people the enjoyment of the server.

5. Define becoming an admin? Becoming and admin is a big step, you must be a role model to people on the server so they will follow what is right and wat is wrong.

6. Do you have a Mic and do you use it a lot ? Yes I do have a mic and I always use it.

7. Do you know the commands of admin? I only know few such as teleporting, banning and muting people and I can learn so much more from my friends who are admins on different servers.

8. What is your policy with scammers ? First of all, I will need to know the prices of the items and to investigate on whether the person was scamming or not.

9.Additional Information ? I play sports such as basketball and tennis,I play tf2 often sice it is fun and I love playing games :D, next year I am studying major subjects that will lead to my OP score.

Thankyou

What cookie and sane has said. Although I know you in real life. I can't be for certain your ready for the job. Your answers are fairly short and similar compared to others, we are striving to look at a unique person that would he the server greatly, I recommend you read the other accepted applications in the archived topic and compare it to yours. I don't meant to say this app is bad, just doesn't qualifies to be a phantom admin.

Guest HALABISUALT

sac longchamp prix Longchamp Découvrez et achetez en ligne les nouvelles collections de Longchamp : Sacs, Petite Maroquinerie, Bagages, Souliers et Prêt-à-porter.Portefeuille femme - Achat / Vente Portefeuille femme pas .

sac main bowling longchamps,Sac Longchamp Boutique en ligne,Sac a Main Longchamp à France vendue avec une remise de 60%,acheter Sac Longchamps Pas Cher.longchamp sac bowling,longchamp sac 3d,longchamp sac en solde . portefeuille longchamp femme Sac Longchamp Besace Le Pliage Beige - Avec son beau volume, la besace Pliage vous suit partout en voyage ou lors de longues promenades en villeBandoulière .45 offres Sac lonchamps légende - Guide d'achat sur Internet

Sac Longchamp Pas Cher En Ligne,Longchamp Pliage France sac pliage longchamp Découvrez sans tarder les nouveauté 2014 Longchamp. Longchamp, toute la collection de sac a main, sacs a dos, petite maroquinerie et bagages Longchamp sur gsell.fr .Acheter Sac Longchamp pas cher ou d'occasion sur PriceMinister

http://scdlifestyle.com/wp-content/themes/longchamp-11.php?p=sac-longchamp-solde