Sign in to follow this  
Midnight Reign

Midnight Reign's (New) Admin Application

Game: Application for Admin on TF2 Phantom Servers

Name:  : \Lonelyξ

Why Should I be Admin: Because I and loyal to my word, a good guy and believe that fairness is the best way to have fun. My people change the way they play when they become admin, but I assure you I will continue to play as a friendly normal player and will continue to promote this server to others, Admin, or not this server will still be one of the best in my eyes.

Becoming an Admin: My definition of becoming an admin is joining, and working with a team of friendly people to become what is like "a server cop", by this I mean the person that strives for fairness. And of course like if anyone breaks the law (Rules), they will be warned and further punished If it continues. (The cop thing was used as a conparisent)

In game communication (Mic): While in game I tend to use more chat messaging then mic. Though when problems arise or in other situation I would use my mic if necessary. Though I type alot in chat am well known to the people I play with.

Do I know the commands?, Yes of course, and I have seen many others, and have learnt over my time in TF2

My policy With scammers: If someone reports to me a scam, the first thing I would do is ask what the other person gained from the scam, then I would !bp the other person, many don't do this but It has a new item thing when someone first receives an item, and it shows what they received. Then I would the the same for the other person therefore confirming what they had traded. Then I would confront both people In private chat and further action would be taken depending on the situation.

Further Info:

City: Perth, Aus

Hours played per week: 43+

maturity: 9/10

Email: midnight_reign@outlook.com

page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/midnight_reign/

Steam id: STEAM_0:0:66749176

Ways of Contacting me:

(email) midnight_reign@outlook.com

I also will soon have a skype account set up specifically for gaming, and steam

In game communication (Mic): While in game I tend to use more chat messaging then mic. Though when problems arise or in other situation I would use my mic if necessary. Though I type alot in chat am well known to the people I play with.

Something about me:

I am well known on the server and highly skilled....I know all admin commands and rules. I also  chat alot and listen....I have made many friends playing your server, and I thank you for that...Cause that makes me a better player.

Even more stuff:

Im born on the 17/12/1998

Ive been playing TF2 for about a year,

This server was shown to me by a friend of mine and I've played it ever since.

My life info:

I am currently in year 9, in WA and This limits my in game time... though I play TF2 for about 6 hrs after school on wed, thurs, friday and i play TF2 basically the whole day saturday. even though I can't play the rest of the week I still have access to Steam, and these forums.

What I would do in Scenarios:

If someone asked for admin: I would refer them to this website

If someone asked for a re-spawn: I wouldn't, Unless they are glitched at spawn (Which I've experienced a few times :P)

If someone asked for me to change their class: I wouldn't

If someone was mic spamming: I would mute them

If someone was afk as hale: I would slay them

The reason I want to be Admin:

Well i want to be admin for various reasons, 1. It can give me the privilege to initiate rush's and that makes the game more fun for everyone. 3. I no-one likes mic spamming and it would give me the opportunity to put and end to it by muting. 4. I have been playing this server for a while now, and have faith it will continue to grow....and by admin I can proudly say I have been part of it. 

And finally 5. My main reason Is they is Barely any admins that play on Hale #1, and spending most of my time on #1 I think I am the perfect man for the job, and of course i Am known By basically all Who play regularly on the server. 

I know anyone could play as Admin on hale #1, But because I am well known, I have gained the trust of many who play, this would draw us closer to the community in how Admins and players could work together to make the game more fun for everyone.

Regards

Midnight

Good application Midnight but once again haven't followed the template..... Look here for the template to re-edit. --> http://phantom-gamers.net/index.php?/topic/122-admin-application-template-read-this-before-applying-to-see-if-we-need-admins-or-not/

My fault, I didn't realise the template had changed, Please reconsider as I have re-arranged and re-edited the application.

Regards

Midnight