Hououin Kyouma

Levight Hikari's Admin App ACCEPTED

1. Game: Team Fortress 2
2. Steam Name: Levight Hikari 
   Steam Url: 
http://steamcommunity.com/id/The_Lone_Bolt/
3. My Age: 17
4.Why should I be admin:

I'd love to become an admin on the server, for me as a player who has started playing a lot on the server I'd love to help the server in any way I possibly can. I enjoy playing with the players, hate micspammers and those that make the game more frustrating than it should be. 
I've been admin on two other servers but for around a year one on one of them. I know how to deal with micspammers, hackers, and I know many commands off by heart quite easily. I use my mic a lot on the server and I'm a very respected and loved member on the community. For me becoming an admin on the server would be of great responsibility and dedication. I for one would be able to do that, I often play on the server as it is one of my main servers and helping the server would be amazing. I can do the job and get it done right, yet still be a fun, nice, and entertaining member of the community.
5. Define becoming an admin: Becoming an admin means taking on new responsibilities. In looking after the server and keeping it fun and under order. To become admin on a server means time and dedication to do the job and maintain the server. To be an admin doesn't mean "I'm the boss respect the hell out of me" it means to respect and look after the community keeping it away from annoying as hell players who ruin the fun of the community by hacking, mic spamming, and being massive dicks. It means taking on the role of someone who loves and cares about the community and wanting to do everything they can to keep it in best shape.
6. Yes I do have a mic, and yes I do use it a lot. I'm very comfortable on the mic and it is very good quality. 
7. Yes I know all admin commands off by heart, I have had experience as an admin on two tf2 servers and I know the Sourcemod admin commands very well.
8. Policy with scammers: Personally, I believe that people shouldn't be scammed. Most scammers aren't the nicest of people and should really learn to be fair. If I know a scammer I will report the scammer to someone of trust who can do action or report it to valve, steamrep, and tf2 outpost.
Additional Info: I know many members of the community. I'm a gamer with 1000+ hours on team fortress 2. I enjoy having a good time with people both in real life and virtual. I love anime it's amazing. I am a bit of an artist, and a story writer. I play tennis and soccer, and do enjoy some free running. Many people on the Phantom Team Fortress 2 servers know who I am and I've had many great times with members of the phantom-gamers community. Also many people call me Light....

Thank you for considering my application C:
~Levight