Patstabrew

Patstabrew's Admin/Mod/Staff Application

1. Game: Is this a trick question? :3 Ahahaha Team Fortress 2

2. Steam name + Steam URL: Patstabrew

3. Your age? : 16

4. Why should you be admin? : I should become admin because im not going to change my ways just because of more responsibility, I am known for my fun on the server and I understand the responsibility as an admin/staff but I will maintain my sporty and outgoing contribution towards the players and members. I am on almost 24/7 unless i'm on holidays :P.

5. Define becoming an admin : To me, becoming an admin means solving conflict, I have had previous experience with this when I used to play another game that I was Moderator on 3 times, and Admin 2 times. It means looking out for those on the server that don't have the opportunity to speak for themselves and defend themselves.

6. Do you have a mic if so do you use it a lot? : I am CONSTANTLY using my microphone :D. Ask Charvee, Samurai_Flaccid, Cookie, Pancake, Ducky Luck, the list goes on I most commonly use it to entertain people or ask mic spammers to be quiet :3.

7. Do you know the commands of admin (e.g sm_kick)? I am familiar with some, however a quick tutorial would be all that it takes.

8. What is your policy with scammers? : Personally myself, I try to find out the whole story, previous experiences I have been told one half of the story and turns out, he actually scammed him. However, if the boot fits I tend to temp ban for 2 days.

9. Additional info: A lot of staff experience and an all round friendly guy.

Yeah we are always accepting but with patients. Server 2# is pretty full with admins. Though server 1# still struggling. Would you be good being a regular on server 1#?

Yea for sure, i've been trying to get to know some of the more common #1 members. What do you mean accepting with patients? Ahaha lmk

Bumping the topic just makes you seem desperate for attention. Don't do it, you seem really desperate which can be quite a bad thing.

My bad, Just curious as to see whether anyone still reads these. Seeing as though my last comment was 6 days ago...