Sign in to follow this  
Killer_Awesome_Phantom

What improvement would you like to see

Add to hale:

• Bp.tf plugin
  • Halloween Plugin
  • !kson plugin (Enable pro killstreaks on and off) !ksoff
  • MORE MAPS: I have been taking suggestions from the community, most wanted are: skyhigh resort, & lumberyard 
  • Class limit. Only cap the scout class to say like 5?  I was hale and there were 15 freaking scouts at one stage. It went on for 15+ minutes.

Remove from hale:

• When you're engi in hale, if you survive a whole round and kill hale all your buildings count as minus points. Each building gives you -5 points. I main Engi, and its stupid as hell that you get -20 points per round just for surviving and having your building alive :3 There should not be a penalty for surviving, it should be fuck load of points as you kept all your buildings alive as a support class.

Add to .db:

• Halloween Plugin

Remove from .db:

• [TF2] Engineer Metal Regen" (2.0.3) by DarthNinja
  • MedicRubber" (0.2.0) by Thrawn

Add to hale:

• Bp.tf plugin (Fixed)
  • Halloween Plugin
  • MORE MAPS: I have been taking suggestions from the community, most wanted are: skyhigh resort, & lumberyard (added maps and some extras)
  • Class limit. Only cap the scout class to say like 5?  I was hale and there were 15 freaking scouts at one stage. It went on for 15+ minutes. (We purposely did that to make it hard)

Remove from hale:

• When you're engi in hale, if you survive a whole round and kill hale all your buildings count as minus points. Each building gives you -5 points. I main Engi, and its stupid as hell that you get -20 points per round just for surviving and having your building alive :3 There should not be a penalty for surviving, it should be fuck load of points as you kept all your buildings alive as a support class. (I think i have fixed this now)

Add to .db:

• Halloween Plugin

Remove from .db:

• [TF2] Engineer Metal Regen" (2.0.3) by DarthNinja (Removed)
  • MedicRubber" (0.2.0) by Thrawn (removed)

The rest im still looking into and fixing

TF2 Dodge Ball, the Country map has glitched out as you are able to spawn as any class and kill each other without any default rocks spawning. Rip. :biggrin:  

Yep, this has already been posted and reported and killer is currently working to resolve the issue.

Noted and thanks for the quick reply.  :biggrin:

Its still happening a few time, and no freaking idea why :> It stuffs up on 1 map, then eventually starts to work. There's no corresponding pattern. Its completely random as-well ;-; Just gotta get everyone to rtv, because i cant be on 24/7 to change the map :3