Sign in to follow this  
BloodGate

BloodGate Admin. DECLINED

Q 1. What game do i want to become admin on? Team Fortress 2.

Q 2. Steam name+URL. BloodGate, http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198104087320/

Q 3. Your age? He my name is Ben and i'm 14 turning 15 in 7 months i love to play tf2 and sports and also like to play league of legends and all ways open to new games to play.

Q 4. Why should you become admin? Because i have been playing phantom gaming for some time now and i have started to really enjoy the server's admins, mods and players and i wanted to become a part of the staff, also early and late at night when i come on their are not any admins on so their is alot of people mic spamming, glitching and being rude to other players so i know i could put a stop to alot of this and i would love to become a part of the staff and bring some new stuff to phantom gaming like Phantom sunday every one is one class and hale had to try and kill us just some small things we could think of to make phantom gaming a better server then it all ready is :D will be kind of hard.

Q 5. Define becoming a admin. Well like i said in question four i like plhantom gaming servers alot i likfe the players admins and all around every one but in the mix of people their are alot of glichers trolls and people going out of their way to upset other people playing this wonderful server so thats also why id like to apply for admin to stop people from trolling not having fun,

Q 6. Do you have a mic? Well yes i did have one and used it alot but two days ago i sat on it and broke it so i will need to buy another one so in the up coming week i will go out and get a new mic.

Q 7. Do you know the commands of admin? Yes i know quite a few commands like sm_noclip, sm_ban, sm_kick, sm_mute and alot more so the answer to the question is yes i do know the commands.

Q 8. What is your policy with spammers? Well first of all i will give them two warnings like Jim please stop mic spamming this is your second last warning, Jim this is your last warning do it again and you will be muted for 10 min, after that is he continues i will mute him for 30 min after that if Jim is still mic spamming ill give him a hour rest (ban for 1 hour).

Q 9. Additional information. i have uploaded a picture to my profile but i have not made 4-5 posts on the forums.