Yakunan

Yakunan's professional application DENIED

1. Game: Team Fortress 2   ;)

2. Steam name + Steam URL:   STEAM_0:0:41222236        http://steamcommunity.com/id/Yakunan/

3. Your age? 16

4. Why should you be admin? : I love helping out on a server, it's one of the things i do best. I have been an Owner of my own Trouble in terrorist town, admin on a friends TTT and a Deathrun. I'm familiar with Source Mod and i deal with issues as fast as i can. My graphic design skills have doubled last time i made a post Phantom ;P so anything need done ill see what i can do at the moment i haven't got access to programs but, i can deal with that easily enough.

5. Define becoming an admin : Being an admin or becoming is a sign that you can trust me, that I have responsibility and that you think that i can deal with the stress on the server. Its a privileged not a right you have to act accordingly or there will be consequences. That is one of the things that i have told my admins and moderators.

6. Do you have a mic if so do you use it a lot? : All the time don't usually shut up xD

7. Do you know the commands of admin (e.g sm_kick)? as i said previously i have had experience with source mod and i know most commands by talking to admins/moderators on my favorite servers.   :)

8. What is your policy with scammers? : scammers? absolutely hate them you should know this Killer Awesome Phantom i was scammed a Max's head back when i used to play at the start of last year lost a profit of about 85$ and the money i spent to get to the position that i was in i will not tolerate scammers not shall i adorn to their actions.

9. Additional info: Real name: Patrick
IRL job: MacDonalds + working at a Saturday market with my grandfather.
Hobbies: Watching anime, gaming, sport and doing my graphic design.
Favorite anime: Bleach  ;)
Favorite movie series: LoTR (Lord of the Rings).
Favorite game series: Kingdom Hearts.
Favorite game mode on tf2: Hale and/or Dodge ball.

Yakunan

Member Since 17 Jan 2013
ONLINE Last Active Today, 03:31 PM     Proof of how long i have been a member of this server

Please let me know if you have any anime suggestions  :)

Sincerely Yakunan/Patrick  :)

Although we have become friends, I still think you have a long way to go before becoming admin.

You act immature too much, example posting on another persons application "#whynoonelookatmyappanymorejustcauseitsatthebottumimsosad <--- my new signature"

Then when someone questions you why you respond " the question is were you necessary ;D no it probably wasnt but meh was giving him a +1 and my mind went on a rampage"
That cannot be tolerated, even if it was a joke that does not make our community look good.

You are a great guy, don't get me wrong. You use the mic a lot and are very happy to chat, but I don't think you're ready for admin yet. You have to tone down how immature you can be, we need mature admins. A joke every now and again is okay, but not to the magnitude of posting on someone elses admin application.

I have also seen you abuse people verbally, I am not sure if this will happen if you became admin, but it does make me think more about denying you're application for now. I recommend you get used to talking nicer to people, it is sure to get you noticed for admin rather then going off at someone.

So I have reviewed everything, and I am going to deny your app. Sorry.

Feel free to re-apply when you're ready.
-Avix

I also agree with Avix, in the area of you being immature, not so much the explains, they don't display it. It's just the general arrogance you bring to most things.

You could get admin/mod, provided you bring a more positive and happy energy.