Cweapy <3

Cweapy's Admin Application (for all servers not just hale #1)

Cweapy should be admin  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Cweapy admin

• yea
    • hell yea
    • polite no

1. Game: TF2 (all phantom gamers like jump, hale, etc)

2. Steam name + Steam URL: posting in comments just a sec pls

3. Your age? : 15

4. Why should you be admin? : I'm a very generous, nice and friendly guy. I have been admin on a Saxton hale server (I think it was called Phantom Gamers) for almost a year now. This means I have had lots of experience - I'm used to typing the sm commands, teasing and everything that happens on a Saxton hale server. So if anyone was breaking the rules, I would be able to quickly type in the right commands to warn him/her or in some cases, kick/ban the player. I can administrate our Phantom Gamers servers at a high standard whilst keeping some humour in the gameplay.

5. Define becoming an admin : Becoming an admin means a heap. It means looking after the server, keeping everyone happy, enforcing the server rules. However, it does not mean abusing to keep everyone happy.

6. Do you have a mic if so do you use it a lot? : Yes i do have a mic and I use it whenever needed (basically every time i play xD)

7. Do you know the commands of admin (e.g sm_kick)? : Yes, I know the sm commands very well as i have been using them for almost 1 year.

8. What is your policy with scammers? : I tell players that have been scammed to report the scammers to steamrep. Personally I think this is none of our business and I think that the victim should just report to steamrep. I have been scammed before (lost 60 keys in items and later got my stuff back). However regardless if a player on our server is a sqeaker, scammer or normal guy, I believe we should all be allowed to have fun and play on Phantom Gamers servers. I know many admins and players will disagree on my last comment tho :(

9. Additional info: Ive been in the Phantom Gamers Community for just over a year now. Im a funny guy. Very good trader. I also play competitive tf2 and know how to host comp tf2 servers like ozfortress. I'm just to kewllll

-Creapy