Trolled

Trolled's Admin Application.

Hello everybody, This is my admin application, sorry for the colors as i dont know the color code.

1. Game: Team Fortress 2

2. Steam name + SteamURL: Trolled♫ Url: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058372565/

3. Your age? :15

4. Why should you be admin? : I am a very responsible person that plays alot, a very good people person, friendly, and i have had admin powers before and i did that well(minecraft server i was owner of) and i try to strive in making things better for other people, stop cyber-bullying, stop camping and such, making a better experience for others.

5. Define becoming an admin : A huge step and a chance to make the community a better place, moderate players

, accept complaints and learn for people to get a better experience ect. 

6. Do you have a mic if so do you use it a lot? : I want to use mic more but there is no need atm 

7. Do you know the commands of admin (e.g sm_kick)?: I know almost all of the commands

8. What is your policy with scammers? :Find out the details and get a "feel" for the scam before i take action

then after i would take action by contacting a higher ranking officer about it. sharkers are not acceptable in my

book, i would ban sharkers for 30 mins, if it progresses then i would ban for a day, if it keeps to continue i would contact higher ranking officer

9. Additional info: Despite my name i am very sensable, a fairly reasonable person, not selfish at all, and a generally nice person. I am looking forward to seeing you all in-game.