• Server: Phantom-Gamers Server

Something About you: I am an active gamer that is mostly on the  Saxton Hale #2 server, I like to talk to all of the players, get to know them and have a great time with them. I have a strong understanding of what is right or wrong when bad things such as fights are happening and I try my best to resolve them, I am a nice person that can get along with anyone, I love being apart of the community in TF2 and other games because I feel I can help out in ways. I am very loyal when it comes to groups friends and families, I am a calm and mature person that takes action where there is conflict.

Why should you be Host:  If someone is violent and causing a problem on the server, after 2 warnings, i will remove them from the server to advance other users experience. Also i am a friendly person with a lot of fellow friends who know me on the server.

If you do become host what will you do: I will help our server to keep it clean and friendly. And also to try help the server to the best of my ability  :) .

1st of all You need atleast 5+ posts to apply. Second you have used the wrong template.

1. Game:

2. Steam name + Steam URL:

3. Your age? :

4. Why should you be admin? :

5. Define becoming an admin :

6. Do you have a mic if so do you use it a lot? :

7. Do you know the commands of admin (e.g sm_kick)?

8. What is your policy with scammers? :

9. Additional info:

Thirdly, I have never seen you on.