Sign in to follow this  
ScarletFlames

ScarletFlames (Mrs. Scarlight)'s Admin Application

1. Game:

Team fortress 2 Saxton Hale

2. Steam name + Steam URL:

My steam name changes between  Mrs. Scarlight, Jinx or Scarlet  My url is http://steamcommunity.com/id/MissesPanda/

3. Your age? :

4. Why should you be admin? :

I believe this server could use another admin to help keep it in check, ive joined constantly only to find some admin or mod out of control with power or to find someone breaking the rules, ruining the experience for everyone else and its horrible to watch without being able to help what so ever. I have plenty of experience of being an admin: 2ish years being a admin on a very popular terraria server, a year or so on an old tf2 deathrun and minigame server along with a couple months on a minecraft server. I also know most regular players on the server and im willing to help them along with new comers who may not understand the game mode very well or at all.

5. Define becoming an admin :  Becoming an admin does give you more power over other players, but your still a player and not some sort of god amost men. The power you get is to only to help and keep the server a clean and happy place for everyone to enjoy. Becoming an admin is too be committed, qualified and most importantly; calm and able to listen to both sides of a story, without being byist or rude to either party, sloving problems and all round helping and being a nice person C:

6. Do you have a mic if so do you use it a lot? :

I dont currently (ran the cord over with my chair and ripped it) but im currently saving up for some new astros, and i cant wait as talking is much easier then chat.

7. Do you know the commands of admin (e.g sm_kick)?

Yes, i know plently of the commands that exist.

8. What is your policy with scammers? :

Policy? please. If your scam someone your litteral scum, you dont deserve a policy. id probably try to get the item back but otherwise the scammer is banned, and id contact steam support on behalf of the player to try and get their item back.

9. Additional info:   I cant think of much to put here, if there is anything you would like to know just feel free to ask me!

+1 Very well written and committed application. Show's great intention of helping to support the server! She's a very friendly and kind player, always showing a smile and positive attitude towards the community. She also is one of the players that hates admin caboose in every possible way and often tells the admins/mods or whoever to stop otherwise she leaves. I've been on most of the time with her and she would make a fantastic admin!

Good luck sweetie!~ :3

+1 FOR YOU MRS! didn't know this app was here until recently but, honestly, i think you will be great for admin. You're sensible (in some ways xD) and you're also very nice and would paint a smile on the people of this community !!

Good luck! I hope you get the position!!!!!!!!! :DDDDD

-1 looking at the person you are would abuse your powers.

Good job editing your post to a negative one after you got outed about your age, And you couldn't even come up with a better reason then that as an excuse, even though the reason i applied was to stop abuse? Please, everyone knows i wouldn't. Your a Pathetic, Desperate little kid that abuses your mod power (which you shouldn't even still have according to many). Id feel sympathy for you if your weren't such an abusing dick that finds it fun to ruin others fun with rapid fire crit spam, re-sizing and un-necessary muting/gagging. Also nice grammar.

Maybe you should grow up mentally and learn to not hold a grudge on everyone for making a joke out of YOUR lie, other wise your not going to get any respect from anyone.

Try to grow up and be at least half the man your mother is.