Sign in to follow this  
Spud4brain<3

I want a higher position

I have been with this server as admin for amlost a year i think, i love this server and im always on.

That is why i want a higher position. I know head admin is taken but i just want a higher level of admin because I have done so much for this server and made so many friends in doing it, that should be reward enough but i really wish something higher. 

I have followed every rule, helped new admins and mods start up, im always imforming people in on updates with the server, helped other admins with rules and i do countless good deeds for this server and i do not see why i should not be higher up. I will not abuse my powers or play unfairly, not because of the rules but because of moral and knowing the difference between right and wrong. 

I just hope someone will see eye to eye with me.

Knowing the difference between right is wrong is the same difference between plays and admin. You have responsibilities to follow same as rules which everyone abides by. Thats like finding a common player and making them vip because they follow the rules. Im pretty sure the only was to get a higher position would be by doing/achieving something extraordinary. For example deeds are nothing, i know mods from my server buy unusuals and giveaway for free, and same will bills hats. Im not going to ask for a higher position just because iv given out over 7 buds of items away. Just saying...

Knowing the difference between right is wrong is the same difference between plays and admin. You have responsibilities to follow same as rules which everyone abides by. Thats like finding a common player and making them vip because they follow the rules. Im pretty sure the only was to get a higher position would be by doing/achieving something extraordinary. For example deeds are nothing, i know mods from my server buy unusuals and giveaway for free, and same will bills hats. Im not going to ask for a higher position just because iv given out over 7 buds of items away. Just saying...

Well thats the thing i have done more than expected

Well man thats the thing i have done more than expected as admin for this server and i have had ample ammount of time on this server with countless acts of good. Also i stand up for this server and everyones rights no matter what. All responsibilities given and more and most of your points dont make heaps of sense. Either way i have lived up to and exceeded my expectations.

Guest Beesleyy

Yeah mate i wast hating i was just saying, an admin is meant to do acts of goodness, and i wasnt bragging about the bit where iv given over 7 buds out in my servers.