Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy III

TF2 vsh admin application

1.Game: TF2(VSH)

2.In Game Name: Jimmy III, http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198092315359

3.Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:66024815

4. Age: 14

5. Mic: I do have a mic and I use it regularly.

6. Why I should be an admin: I think I should be an admin because I play tf2 vsh a lot and when I get on there a always people breaking rules and I also want to help keep the experience for players happy and to control and/or stop the people who are being idiots or troll and people exploiting maps.

7. Do you know admin commands: I am not known with the commands but I can learn them quickly.

8. What is your policy with scammers: scammers don't deserve a policy because they are manipulating people who do not know what they are doing and I will most likely ban them and try to help the person back his items.

9. Additional info: I am well known on the server both friends with other admins mods and some vips and I like to make people happy and to lighten up their day and that is all.

Hey Jimmy, you need 5 posts and a profile picture. Also your application is a bit short and your mic isn't very clear but you still use it. You would make a great admin just improve your mic, and try and make your app more descriptive, add a profile picture, get steam profile picture. Sorry if i sound a bit harsh but I'll give you a +1 you'd be a solid admin Jimmy.