Sign in to follow this  
DeathGod

DeathGod's Admin Application!

Game: Team Fortress 2 (Saxton Hale)

Steam Name & Custom Url: DeathGod ||| Url: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DeathGods

Your Age?: 15 (2 Weeks Ago)

Why Should You Be An Admin?: Well... I would really like to show confidence and hard work to help other people and the community to help it grow to let more people join our wonderful PhantomGaming Servers! I will always respect people with all they need and educate them throughout the server

for them do understand all the commands on the Saxton Hale Server! And also I will always do what a owner or a rank that is above me to do what they want me to do and I will immediately do it for them. Also I would be a great admin to help other admins if there having a problem or if something is wrong with the server.

Define Becoming An Admin: Becoming a admin for me is like finding real gold on the floor and it really helps me out a lot to be an admin and help the society of PhantomGaming, I would really like to give people as much fun as possible so they can enjoy the game. Also I will solve any problems if someone needs a assistant to guide them throughout their whole time on the server :).

Do you have a mic if so do you use it a lot?: I actually use my microphone most of the times on the phantom servers so you guys can hear me! :)

Do You Know The Commands Of Admin? (e.g sm_kick)?: I do know most of the commands that exist on the server :)

Whats Your Policy For A Scammer?: Seriously? Scammers would be very unhelpful people to our society and I wouldn't really be recommended that if someone scammed for something... But if someone did scam I would tell them to give the item back or you will be banned.

Additional Info: All I have to say is that everyone that is in PhantomGaming, keep up the good work and help our community to grow bigger :)!

Im not going to +1 or -1, but i dont think someone who had to start a thread asking how to apply for admin should get admin, and i personally haven't seen enough commitment to the server out of this player to recommend for a staff position.

Sorry death, but if i see more out of you ill edit this to a plus one in no time C:

Dont hate me for my opinion D:

I do have to say, I've seen you around a fair bit but for me to give you a +1 or a -1 is also hard to say. I need to see a bit more confidence of you on phantom, when you speak on the mic you tend to sound like you're acting shy and when there are huge amounts of people on the mic you tend to try and over voice them. When an admin or someone isn't using the mic you tend to be very quite and such. I've seen you around every now and then, but considering you as a mod let alone admin would be hard to tell at this stage. I want to see more of you out there on the server(s) and try to be a bit more "brave" sounding! Your application isn't poor either, but it could use a itty bit of touching up here and there. You seem like an okay dude, but you have yet to make a name for yourself on phantom, let alone be called a regular player. Most people apply when they have a lot of people who know them very well and have made a name for themselves in the community. I do suggest try being more active and get yourself that fancy name. I will edit my comment every now and then based on observations that i've noticed from you. 

Plus one other thing...
Only comment on your profile is

DeathGod 11 hours ago 
DeathGod Loves All Phantom Gamers <3

Just a heads up, nobody likes a suck up.

Update #1

Hey Deathgod, from what you've recently done i'm leaning more towards the side of you shouldn't be an admin. You're acting so desperate for it and it's getting on the communities nerves, you're telling me that you're a horrible person because i gave you some mixed feedback, you're making all these threads about yourself and how much you "LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE" phantom. It's just plain old creepy, and sorry man we don't need creepos lurking on the admin team here on phantom.

-1, try and convince me why you should be admin with your best shot.

Sorry kiddo.

I guess its sort of both for me when it comes to -1 or +1, i mean you seem like a really nice guy but as Dr. symmetry said you still need to make a name for yourself on the server(s), and also you only have about 300 hours on tf2. And also you seem a bit desperate for admin. Not trying to be rude and you seem like a really nice guy but yeah.

I like most of the other people on this thread, don't really give a +1 or -1, all i give you is advice.

I have heard many stories about you being stuck up, i even see it in-game too. And i also agree with Dr Symmetry, i can't see you being an admin. 

Plus you can be really clingy to people, im not naming anyone. 

Update:
You also are very whiny. Cookieninja unboxed an unusual, and you we're complaining about how you don't have any unusuals. You start whining about it, asking cookieninja for one. You keep carrying on about how you have no unusuals, and in the end you say "Stop talking about unusuals, i don't want to talk about unusuals." Even though im pretty sure you started the whole conversation. You shouldn't keep hassling someone about having no unusuals, for about 15 minutes straight. It's uncalled for.