Sign in to follow this  
Sammi <3

Admin application

Hi, i know you're not looking for admin's right now but next time you are please consider this application :)

1. Game: TF2 Dodgeball

2.Ingame name and link to your steam community profile page:

3.stream id: STEAM_0:0:24662049

4.Age: 15

5.Why should you be admin: Because I enjoy playing on the Phantom Gaming servers and like to keep the peace with people

6.Something About you: I enjoy sports and gaming :)

7.If you do become admin what will you do: Try to keep the peace between the players

8.(optional) Do you know any thing that maybe useful (I.E.: Coding plugins): -

9.(optional) Additional info (IE: examples of you work.): I recently did work experience at a Gaming company

10.Examples of your artwork (Only for Graphic Artist applications): -

Thankyou ^.^

Do you have a  working mic?

If we are hiring more staff it would be a much bigger advantage if you had a mic.

For example. People are abusing each other in the server etc. What will you do?

*Slowly type "Stop that". I would advise you to purchase a mic if you haven't already got one because it would be hard to control players and communicate with the player base and other staff members.

I know for a fact that the admins don't like talking via text chat because it is slow, easy to miss peoples messages and does not get the message out properly.

*Also do you have any experience on other serves?

Do you have a  working mic?

If we are hiring more staff it would be a much bigger advantage if you had a mic.

For example. People are abusing each other in the server etc. What will you do?

*Slowly type "Stop that". I would advise you to purchase a mic if you haven't already got one because it would be hard to control players and communicate with the player base and other staff members.

I know for a fact that the admins don't like talking via text chat because it is slow, easy to miss peoples messages and does not get the message out properly.

*Also do you have any experience on other serves?

Yes she does have a mic