Sign in to follow this  
Nightmare :D

Nightmares Admin Application

1. Game: Team Fortress 2

2. Steam name + Steam URL: Dice N Thrice, http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198109506971/ Is this right?

3. Your age? : 13

4. Why should you be admin? : Most people on Phantom Gamers would need help incase of people scamming, spamming and bullying to others

5. Define becoming an admin : Admin's make the server running + helping it out, most people would think about just being important and be playing different servers and others would be dieing to be admin. See if I become admin I mostly play 24/7 on the server, I usually have nothing to do so I play tf2.

6. Do you have a mic if so do you use it a lot? : I do have a mic, But I usually use it now and then only if I need to get a message through when V.I.P

7. Do you know the commands of admin (e.g sm_kick)? I know most of the commands and if I need help with the commands I would ask my admin friends to help me out.

8. What is your policy with scammers? : My policy with scammers is what happened exactly from both players otherwise they will get banned for 1 day and if they continue to scam, they will be banned for ever.

9. Additional info: For my age I am very intelligent and very kind and helpful to others, most of my friends like me because of my nature.