Sign in to follow this  
DeathGod

[Declined] DeathGods Mod Application!

GAME: Team Fortress 2 (Vsh)

STEAM NAME + STEAM URL: DeathGod (Sometimes LifeGod) + http://steamcommunity.com/id/DeathGods

YOUR AGE?: 14

WHY SHOULD YOU BE MOD?: Well one of my dream jobs is becoming a moderator or an admin (prefer mod) to guide or help new players or if someone is having trouble in the commands or in social life and I would always respect the community and each other in the nicest way possible and not get people into an argument. I always like having fun with people on the server and giving them some things to do like (slap, funny jokes and etc...). I also will not be mean or I will not criticize people in the game because they might quit the game and I might ruin their fun, so I've decided to maybe do some raffle items draws with stranges, weapons etc.. But anyways a moderator means the world to me and I hope I get accepted so I can treat these people in the right way and make the, have a wonderful time on this beloved server. Also I will respect the server and the rules so that people can have a look how good I'm being because of those rules.

DO YOU KNOW THE COMMANDS OF MOD (E.G. sm_kick)?: Yes I do know most of them like ent_create and other things for example, and other things like (ban, small, big etc..). But I would use these commands with caution and not abuse.

WHAT IS YOUR POLICY WITH SCAMMERS?: Just say for example, just say that Pancake scammed Space and he wants his items back because Pancake scammed, In my personal opinion I would give her a warning to give back his items immediately, if he doesn't and leaves or says no I would ban her and contact steam support of Space and then Space has to do the rest with his account passwords and stuff..

ADDITIONAL INFO: Life I said before, my dream job would becoming a mod and guiding people for success on the server and not break any rules and respect each and every person equally..

Thank You For Reading!

-1 i dont know why your dream 'job' is to be a mod/admin on a gaming server, but i disagree with some of these points, same as your other app (In which case, what happened to it?) I go on sometimes and you're just like before, and i don't see how mentioning you do raffles for stranges and weps for people you criticized, would help you get admin even further. I acknowledge that thats a good deed, but it almost sounds like bribery. 

P.S: This has nothing to do with my -1, but why was my name an example for a bad guy? ._. Well i do know that we had some feuds, so that just tells me something.

Well there are a few things you could try

Not being annoying

Not being clingy

Not being a suckupp to players/staff

Not trying to bribe people (the raffles are pretty much u giving shit to people so they think your a good person so)

just try that for now

PS. both i and Dr.Symmetry gave you a -1 on your original appliation

Well, if you do stop all the things in my list then then mabye just mabye there might be a sliver of chance you might actually get mod/admin. And as ive said i am on from time to time. just not 24/7 cos u know ive got shit to do.

Ok well deathgod, firstly you have a -3 rep meaning i'm not the only guy that finds you annoying and such. You also said on skiddos Mod/Admin application that it was "too short" and that he needed a profile pic, even tho u know pretty much nothing about making a SUCCESSFUL application so you have no right to criticise others work especially since skiddo's app was perfectly fine and didnt need your criticism. 

Next you are probably the BIGGEST suck-up i have ever seen in all my time playing on phantom servers. You posted "I love phantom so much it inspires me to be awesome at school".Your joking right? Next, the first and for a long time only comment on your profile is "Deathgod loves all phantom gamers" you have GOT to be joking. This isnt just "expressing your love" this is desperate, pathetic and even a bit creepy. Quick advice lad, nobody likes a suck-up.

Oh and i remember seeing a post about someone making fun of your little Cod clan and then "quitting tf2" Really? Not to mention you of course popped back up like 30 seconds later after realizing that you were acting like a child.

And of course the fact that you remade your application to sound even more like a desperate creep, and probably since the first got more -1 than +1

To sum up, you shouldn't be a suck-up, remember it's just a game and act more mature if you want a position. Nobody is even gonna glance at an application if your a whiny suck-up child. 

I think that about sums it up tho

PS. Try to take this less of a personal attack and more of a "wake up call". As much as this seems like an attack, and id probably take it as one too, you should at least try to learn from this slap in the face.