Job: Admin

Maturity: 8.6

Something about you: i always play TF2 about almost every day to play and i have been play saxton hale for some time now and i love tf2 most played game i have ever had and will be i mostly play pc but sometimes play a little Xbox 360

If you do become admin what will you do: try and find hackers spammers will get Mutted hackers i will be warned then if they do a again couple day ban

what you know how to do: i know how to use SM commands

Additional info: i don't give admin commands to friends such as god mode or noclip and i don't respawn my self every time

Posted by Swift_Blitz

1: Job - Admin.

2: Age - 13

3: Maturity 8-9

4: Something about you: I like to play Team fortress and i have been playing since 2008 (i think)
5: If you become admin what will you do?: Help others, have fun, Ban the hackers/mic spammers and pretty much just do what an admin would do.
6: I know how to do basic commands like some SM and like respawning changing classes ETC
7: I won't give god/respawn/noclip/health boost to -low ranked players-

If you accept me i will love you forever Phantom :P

-Spykehmonkeybeam

Application:

• Job: TF2 Hale Server Admin
  • Real Life Name: Ben Risk
  • Maturity (1-10): 6-8 Usually a 7
  • Something About you: My name is ben i live in Australia i love to play games and i have a part time job at KMart
  • If you do become admin what will you do: I will be on in the morning for 1h befor i go to school and 5-6h when i get home. I will stop spamers hackers spammers and any one that is braking the rules.
  • What you Know how to do (with the job IE: graphic design ): I am a admin on 4 tekkits server 1 Mc server 1 Css and hopeing to be one one Phantom-Gamers
  • (optional) Additional info (IE: examples of you work.) In the past i have been admin on  6 servers and had a Fun time helping out the servers

Vote for me please Thanks for reading Have fun all and go PLAY some Phantom Gameing :D

Sorry about the non 10 posts.

• Job:Admin

Real Life Name:Dylan

In game name: dindogMario

Maturity (1-10):Most of the time 7.5 and sometime i like to have fun so that would be 4.8

Something About you:Um Well i love gaming after school i come straight home and game dont do any sports use to play rugby not any more and i just love TF2 I play it like 24/7

If you do become admin what will you do:Make sure server is awesome no assholes on it no mic spammers or spammers make sure no rude pics just all the basics and some advanced stuff

What you Know how to do (with the job IE: graphic design ):Um i know how to ban kick most commands and all that shouldnt take me long to remeber all them

(optional) Additional info (IE: examples of you work.)And i have been admin on other servers

Examples of your artwork (Only for Graphic Artist applications)I Love Rocket jumping as in market gardening

Job: TF2 Phantom Hale server Admin,

Ben,

Maturity (8.5): Depends really..

Something about me:

Played a Large amount of TF2 hours, I'd consider myself an experienced player. I've taken an engineering course at Uni at the moment, 1st year completed, continuing 2nd year in march. Don't worry, i'l always be a down to earth kid :P

What i will do as an admin: 

I can and will keep the server clean, add more Funk and positivism to the server- Keeping it more enjoyable and reputable. 

More formally, I will monitor the server time to time, eliminating any suspicious/illegal/Non-rule Followers.

What i know how to do: 

Nothing entirely professional, but i've had past experiences of taking a coding course aka C++/matlab etc..

Other than that, I'm a decent and quick TF2 command user.

Most importantly, I know how to have fun and provide FUN.

To whom this may Regard: Will you marry me? <3

Job: The job I would probably be best at would be TF2 Saxton hale or basically any other TF2 Server Admin.

My real life name is: Chris (if need my last just tell me)

Maturity: I can be fairly mature and I'm sure you've noticed that Skill :P So i'd rate myself a solid 9.0

Something about me: Well i'm a pretty throw yourself into it kind of gamer, i try to do good but at the same time have fun with friends (while of course scolding spamming squeakers)

What I can do as admin, well i'm pretty much on every day and I can keep an eye over the server, I've seen my fair share of what happens when the admins leave. I will most certainly be a lot better then I was before.

What I know how to do: Well given I have been an admin on here before I basically know all the commands necessary for keeping the server in check.

PS: I have learned about what I did wrong the first time, I was just trying to (if I can say this) do what you do, because I love it when you do those wacky antics of yours. I hope I can have a second chance and not do wrong.

Warm Regards, Chris (TheNZLamb)

application:

• Job: Server administrator.
  • Real Life Name: Max.
  • In game name: Cpt Clueless.
  • Maturity (1-10): 7.
  • Something About you: I have got a lot of swag, and play sports.
  • If you do become admin what will you do: I'll play the game and help out in the servers. This does include people who are free pointing, last alive and are camping, hales that are not doing the right thing and glitchers. These types of people will be taken care of appropriately.
  • (optional) Additional info (IE: examples of you work.): I do have sporting commitments that are on a Friday evening, the season is almost over so it will not be too much of a problem. I also get a lot of homework on some nights. I also have had previous administrator experience in another game "Graal Era".

PootisSuperMonkeyBeam Applictation :)

Job:Admin Or Admin

My Real Life Name: Jimmy

Something About me: Im very kind if i become admin then i will ask all my friend list if anyone mic spam ill join and mute them.and for hackers.ill ask phantom,mrherb,killer so i can ban them.if i got spare stuff ill might do a raffle or who oever kills or most damge will get some stuff mostly SSG Does that and i dont usualy play SSG Alot i Usualy play Phantom alot and DodgeBall and mostly i help mr.herb and phantom because they F2p i dont know now i gave Phantom:A Clean Festive Tree Worth 1.66 And Gave Mr.Herb 20 or 24weaps and some few Hats i would be kind and help some more

What Will I Do When Im Admin Or Mod: iLL will help and mute/ban/kick mic spammer/hackers/Cappers.

And Help Out Mostly Theres No Alot of admin going on.So i will be applying for admin so i can help out aswell! and i would promise that i wont abuse my powers etc Respawn/ChangeClass/kick people no reason/ban for no reason/unban players for no reason/

(optional) Additional info (IE: examples of you work.): Im Not that old to get a job like irl soon i will be.and i wish i would know how to so disigns for tf's

mostly i do my Homework/Assignment/ 

Thanks! 

Guest Evanescence

Maturity: 8.6

Something about you: i always play TF2 about almost every day to play and i have been play saxton hale for some time now and i love tf2 most played game i have ever had and will be i mostly play pc but sometimes play a little Xbox 360

If you do become admin what will you do: try and find hackers spammers will get Mutted hackers i will be warned then if they do a again couple day ban

what you know how to do: i know how to use SM commands

Additional info: i don't give admin commands to friends such as god mode or noclip and i don't respawn my self every time

Posted by Swift_Blitz

Your application lacks information for me to make a proper induction on who you really are.

Declined for now.

1: Job - Admin.

2: Age - 13

3: Maturity 8-9

4: Something about you: I like to play Team fortress and i have been playing since 2008 (i think)

5: If you become admin what will you do?: Help others, have fun, Ban the hackers/mic spammers and pretty much just do what an admin would do.

6: I know how to do basic commands like some SM and like respawning changing classes ETC

7: I won't give god/respawn/noclip/health boost to -low ranked players-

If you accept me i will love you forever Phantom :P

-Spykehmonkeybeam

I'm going to have to decline this, just because you kind of said "I won't give it to low rank players". (Meaning you exclude your friends from this).

You're a nice guy. But of recent you haven't been on the server much from what I can see.

Application:

• Job: TF2 Hale Server Admin
  • Real Life Name: Ben Risk
  • Maturity (1-10): 6-8 Usually a 7
  • Something About you: My name is ben i live in Australia i love to play games and i have a part time job at KMart
  • If you do become admin what will you do: I will be on in the morning for 1h befor i go to school and 5-6h when i get home. I will stop spamers hackers spammers and any one that is braking the rules.
  • What you Know how to do (with the job IE: graphic design ): I am a admin on 4 tekkits server 1 Mc server 1 Css and hopeing to be one one Phantom-Gamers
  • (optional) Additional info (IE: examples of you work.) In the past i have been admin on  6 servers and had a Fun time helping out the servers

Vote for me please Thanks for reading Have fun all and go PLAY some Phantom Gameing :D

Sorry about the non 10 posts.

I don't see you on the server all that often. Your qualifications are some-what okay. I'm glad you red the 10 post count, for now I'm going to have to say no.

• Job:Admin
  • Real Life Name:Dylan
  • In game name: dindogMario
  • Maturity (1-10):Most of the time 7.5 and sometime i like to have fun so that would be 4.8
  • Something About you:Um Well i love gaming after school i come straight home and game dont do any sports use to play rugby not any more and i just love TF2 I play it like 24/7
  • If you do become admin what will you do:Make sure server is awesome no assholes on it no mic spammers or spammers make sure no rude pics just all the basics and some advanced stuff
  • What you Know how to do (with the job IE: graphic design ):Um i know how to ban kick most commands and all that shouldnt take me long to remeber all them
  • (optional) Additional info (IE: examples of you work.)And i have been admin on other servers
  • Examples of your artwork (Only for Graphic Artist applications)I Love Rocket jumping as in market gardening

I'm not sure about you. You're nice, but I'm not sure if you're the right person. You kind of, seem very excited about getting admin. Which is a plus, once I get to know you a lot better. I'll watch an keep an eye out, and re response to your application once I get a better induction.

Ben,

Something about me:

Played a Large amount of TF2 hours, I'd consider myself an experienced player. I've taken an engineering course at Uni at the moment, 1st year completed, continuing 2nd year in march. Don't worry, i'l always be a down to earth kid :P

I can and will keep the server clean, add more Funk and positivism to the server- Keeping it more enjoyable and reputable. 

More formally, I will monitor the server time to time, eliminating any suspicious/illegal/Non-rule Followers.

What i know how to do: 

Nothing entirely professional, but i've had past experiences of taking a coding course aka C++/matlab etc..

This is a fucking amazing application. I don't think it needs anything more, it just says it all. This should be an example to anyone who wants admin. Ben, I've known you for ages you're awesome. Although you aren't on very often. I think when you are, your'll make a great admin. I think you'd be great for the job.

Congratulations,

Please See the Rules At: http://phantom-gamers.net/index.php?/topic/25-admin-general-rules-and-guidance/

Job: The job I would probably be best at would be TF2 Saxton hale or basically any other TF2 Server Admin.

My real life name is: Chris (if need my last just tell me)

Maturity: I can be fairly mature and I'm sure you've noticed that Skill :P So i'd rate myself a solid 9.0

Something about me: Well i'm a pretty throw yourself into it kind of gamer, i try to do good but at the same time have fun with friends (while of course scolding spamming squeakers)

What I can do as admin, well i'm pretty much on every day and I can keep an eye over the server, I've seen my fair share of what happens when the admins leave. I will most certainly be a lot better then I was before.

What I know how to do: Well given I have been an admin on here before I basically know all the commands necessary for keeping the server in check.

PS: I have learned about what I did wrong the first time, I was just trying to (if I can say this) do what you do, because I love it when you do those wacky antics of yours. I hope I can have a second chance and not do wrong.

Warm Regards, Chris (TheNZLamb)

Hey Chris, we had you once admin on our team, last year some time. I think you have matured a lot since then. I'd be willing to give you a try at admin once again. Under strict supervision.

Congratulations,

Please see the rules here: http://phantom-gamers.net/index.php?/topic/25-admin-general-rules-and-guidance/

application:

• Job: Server administrator.
  • Real Life Name: Max.
  • In game name: Cpt Clueless.
  • Maturity (1-10): 7.
  • Something About you: I have got a lot of swag, and play sports.
  • If you do become admin what will you do: I'll play the game and help out in the servers. This does include people who are free pointing, last alive and are camping, hales that are not doing the right thing and glitchers. These types of people will be taken care of appropriately.
  • (optional) Additional info (IE: examples of you work.): I do have sporting commitments that are on a Friday evening, the season is almost over so it will not be too much of a problem. I also get a lot of homework on some nights. I also have had previous administrator experience in another game "Graal Era".

I'm not sure, I don't talk to you very often. I see you on and was considering you for our six's team. For now I'll leave it at a no. I will re-visit this once I get to know you a bit better. I'm sure if you do make it into our 6's team. We will 'bond' better. Sorry. Thanks for your application.

PootisSuperMonkeyBeam Applictation :)

Job:Admin Or Admin

My Real Life Name: Jimmy

Something About me: Im very kind if i become admin then i will ask all my friend list if anyone mic spam ill join and mute them.and for hackers.ill ask phantom,mrherb,killer so i can ban them.if i got spare stuff ill might do a raffle or who oever kills or most damge will get some stuff mostly SSG Does that and i dont usualy play SSG Alot i Usualy play Phantom alot and DodgeBall and mostly i help mr.herb and phantom because they F2p i dont know now i gave Phantom:A Clean Festive Tree Worth 1.66 And Gave Mr.Herb 20 or 24weaps and some few Hats i would be kind and help some more

What Will I Do When Im Admin Or Mod: iLL will help and mute/ban/kick mic spammer/hackers/Cappers.

And Help Out Mostly Theres No Alot of admin going on.So i will be applying for admin so i can help out aswell! and i would promise that i wont abuse my powers etc Respawn/ChangeClass/kick people no reason/ban for no reason/unban players for no reason/

(optional) Additional info (IE: examples of you work.): Im Not that old to get a job like irl soon i will be.and i wish i would know how to so disigns for tf's

mostly i do my Homework/Assignment/ 

Thanks! 

Although this application is very messy. I think I'd be willing to give you ago, due to your friendliness, this might even out the meanness of myself.

I will accept you, but you have one shot. If you mess it up, don't expect to get admin back anytime soon.

Congratulations,

See the rules here: http://phantom-gamers.net/index.php?/topic/25-admin-general-rules-and-guidance/

Job: Admin.

Name: Michael.

In game name: Ace.

Maturity: Around 8 i would say.

Information about me: I spend a lot of time on Tf2, i play on phantom hale server if not on a 2fort server, would love to see phantom get a 2fort server that is just a suggestion but. I am mainly on after school hours if i am not busy i know a few people that play the server. Honestly i don't have a lot of experience with admin powers, i have been VIP of a number of servers that is nothing but. I do have to start with admin powers and why not on phantom gamers?.

If you get admin what will you do: Basic try and get as much idea as i can keep the server/servers the way they should be going plus making sure everyone enjoys and decides to stay with the phantom server wouldn't want anyone to run off to other servers. (except for the kids on mics ofc  ;) )

Additional info: Well i have experience with photo-shop and currently planning on going to TAFE as a graphic Designer. But that wont be any help for a while i will make a proposal for that job depends on how it goes. Hope you enjoyed this admin application would love to hear from you as soon as possible. 

Yours sincerely Ace. 

Admin for saxton server.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Real Name: Lachlan John Borg

Ingame Name: FloppyGelopy (on forums my name is FloppyGelope because i mad a mistake on my first try soo im using my other email)

maturity 6-8

Something About you: i have been a admin on a css warcraft server for long time in till i stop playing that server so i had admin once but not on tf2

If you do become admin what will you do: Hackers kick and if they will stop ill let them play in till they start hacking again then ill ban them, spammers ill let them stop and if they dont ill kick them and if they do it again ill ban them, if they acting like admin i will tell them stop and kick them and if they do it again and they do again ill ban them, also i will not be a mean admin and slay and kick people just for fun ill do it when they are in a glitch spot and they don't get out of it and they do it again ill kick them, and ill kick people if they are being a bad player for example: player keeps on capping.

What you Know how to do:i do not no commands for tf2 but ill look it up or you can tell me how and then ill spend all night learning it.

Additional info: I do not take my friends side if they being bad on the server, ill try my hardest to improve the server by keeping off the bad players that want to ruin the server, ill try to be on all the time but i got school, ill work together with the other admins, if u pick me thank you , if not i will not stop playing your servers. Thanks Lachlan Borg

Job: admin

Real Life Name: george

In game name: Darkos___

Maturity (1-10): 7.5

Something About you: i love sports and team fortress 2.

If you do become admin what will you do: i will enfore your rules treat others the way they want to be treated and know hacking.

thanks for reading

Name: Kenneth

In-Game Name: 

YÜM.统治 Pathic xD

Maturity: 7.5 (may be Lower)

Something about me:

I am a kind and generous guy at times. I love to game and have fun with friends. I play on multiple servers depending on which has more/less people. I like to help people who are new to the community (Give them things to help them start off)

If i became admin, i would attempt the mute/ban/kick hackers, mic spammers, cappers. I would also like to help the community become better by trying to encourage everyone to have a great time and not to rage. I will ask for permission before using specific commands. I can't promise anything besides that i won't abuse the admin powers. I will try my best to make a better community within the server.

Additional Info:

I work in the holidays for pocket money and hoping to get a job soon. I will put my friends aside if they are disrespecting or disrupting the server. I will try to go on whenever i can but school takes up quite a bit of my time away.

Thanks, Pathic :)

1.job: admen

2.real life  name:reece

• 3.In game name: reece7568
  • 4.Age:10
  • 6.Something About you: I alway like to play saxston but some times I play it  much cuze it is to fun and I also play dota with my friend and we have lots of fun but I still love my saxstonhale.
  • 7.If you do become admin what will you do: if I dont become one of you guys I wil just play along with the game and have lots of fun but still it would be even funer if I got to be a admen.
  •  
  • thanx guys   :D

Job:TF2 Hale Server Admin

Maturily (1-10)

Something about you:iv been on this server for at least a year now and i have loved it seince i had come on this server and all i have wanted to to do seince i came on this server is apply for admin. im on this server evry day (9.30PM) and then i get off, go to bed and {ect} 

If You Become Admin what will you do:i will worn eny hackers,spammers if this goes on ban them for a sertent amount of time. and try to stop eny fights gowing on and what not

What Do You Know How To Do:I Know All The Rules. I Know How To Do The Rushes and do it fairly (1 per map)

Addional info: I woldent give eny of my freind speital treat ment 

Application: Graphic Designer

• Job: graphic designer ^
  • Real Life Name: Lachlan J Borg
  • In game name: FloppyGelopy
  • Maturity (1-10): 6-8
  • Something About you: i have been drawing for my hole life and i'm not bad at it and i love to draw on the computer, i use a program inkscape, its easy to use and its free :P
  • If you do become a graphic designer what will you do: well i would draw up so designs for a logo (if u want me to) and i would draw some designs for the website and anything you want me to design.
  • Do you Know how to do it: I know how to use my art program also i'm learning at school (graphic design)
  • (optional) Additional info: i will try my hardest to draw good graphics.
  • Examples of your artwork: I love to draw people, logos (word art), websites and graphics.I can't draw people right now because i broke my notepad but i can still draw logos.  if you pick thank you, if not i don't mind. Thanks

Guest Evanescence

Application: Graphic Designer

• Job: graphic designer ^
  • Real Life Name: Lachlan J Borg
  • In game name: FloppyGelopy
  • Maturity (1-10): 6-8
  • Something About you: i have been drawing for my hole life and i'm not bad at it and i love to draw on the computer, i use a program inkscape, its easy to use and its free :P
  • If you do become a graphic designer what will you do: well i would draw up so designs for a logo (if u want me to) and i would draw some designs for the website and anything you want me to design.
  • Do you Know how to do it: I know how to use my art program also i'm learning at school (graphic design)
  • (optional) Additional info: i will try my hardest to draw good graphics.
  • Examples of your artwork: I love to draw people, logos (word art), websites and graphics.I can't draw people right now because i broke my notepad but i can still draw logos.  if you pick thank you, if not i don't mind. Thanks

Hi, what is your skype? or steam community link, so I can see some examples of your work and contact you.

1. Job: Admin

2. Real Life Name: Nathan

3. In Game Name: BobtheBuilder

4. Age: 13

5. Maturity (1-10): 7-8

6. Something About Me: I love building things.

7. If i become a Admin what i will do? : Stop spammers, stop fights and i wont abuse.

9. Additional Info: i will treat everyone the same.

Guest Evanescence

1. Job: Admin

2. Real Life Name: Nathan

3. In Game Name: BobtheBuilder

4. Age: 13

5. Maturity (1-10): 7-8

6. Something About Me: I love building things.

7. If i become a Admin what i will do? : Stop spammers, stop fights and i wont abuse.

9. Additional Info: i will treat everyone the same.

Dear retard. Can you read?

-Will

Ben,

Something about me:

Played a Large amount of TF2 hours, I'd consider myself an experienced player. I've taken an engineering course at Uni at the moment, 1st year completed, continuing 2nd year in march. Don't worry, i'l always be a down to earth kid  :P

What i know how to do: 

Guest Evanescence

Ben,

Something about me:

Played a Large amount of TF2 hours, I'd consider myself an experienced player. I've taken an engineering course at Uni at the moment, 1st year completed, continuing 2nd year in march. Don't worry, i'l always be a down to earth kid  :P

What i know how to do: 

Dear shit cunt. Fuck off, you got demoted for being a wanking whore. Pls gtfo, unless you release tits from skype.

Cya cunt.

Hey Killer or whover is reading this! :)
Im going to be explaining why I would be an amazing admin.
Im probably 8 or 7 maturity on a scale of 1- 10
Job:Admin
IRLN:Zac
IGN:Spike Bleach
If you become admin wht will you do?:If i become Admin I PROMISE I will help Admins and other players.
I am 13 years of age.
I have been told by Will that you guys need 2 admins.
and he will accept me and Swift posting this.
Something about me:I have been playing tf2 since 2008 and LOVE this server I know All the admins and love them.
they are all my friends :) 
Please take this into consideration!
Have a nice day.
Please get back to me fast. :D

hello my name is matt i am 13 years old im around 7.5-8 maturity.I have been told by will that you need admins and i thought i would be alright at admin.

job:TF2 Phantom hale sever admin

will told me to post this because you might accept this applycation

i know some basic commands and i want to learn more about this sever and the commands.

if i become admin i would not abuse admin and ill try and help others if they are new to saxton hale

About Me:

i have been playing tf2 since 2011

i have been scammed a couple of times by azn

i have been playing hale for about a year now and i still play it now

thank you for reading my applycation have a great day.

name is Bleach_Swift