Job: Saxton Hale Admin/Advertiser.

Real life name: Zavier.

In game name: 'Alfred the Wizard (WieldHD)'

Maturity: I'd rate myself 8.7/10.

If you become admin what would you do: I would do what's needed, do what the rules enforce and make them happen, you call the shots. I would sometimes have a laugh (within boundries), an example is what WILL once did, he was doing rushes, making the entire team the same class, I would like to make everybody have a better time, and an overall better experience on the Phantom servers. In general just giving the server some 'spice', making it interesting and exciting; aswell as keeping an eye on the server when it's required to do so.

What do you know how to do: I am fairly experienced with Adobe After Effects, I'm able to make something that is professional and more importantly, enjoyable :) I think that I would be able to make a advertisement that would grab peoples attention.

Additional Information: I see myself as a very professional person compared to my class mates and other people that are roughly my age; an example may be using more common sence. I feel as though I have a good sence of humour, I love to have a good laugh; I very much enjoy TF2, I play very often and 80% of the time play on the Saxton Hale server. I'm a very socialable person, and have many friends. I enjoy helping people out, overall, I think that my pros are:

- Professional, I don't do the job sloppy.

- Socialable person, I'm an active, friendly and enjoyable person.

- Humour, I do love to make people laugh and to laugh myself, it's always good to have a good laugh, whether it's through rushes or just some friendly jokes.

-Pick up things quick, I am able to quickly learn and memorise the rules and commands, aswell as what the community likes/dislikes and what's expected of me.

-Respect people, everybody should have a fair say, and nobody should be left out, including all the players makes it much funner for everyone :)

-Video editing, I can create a good/professional advertisement that should (hopefully) grab the viewers attention.

Even if you don't pick me, I still wanna thank you for hosting your amazing servers which provides myself and many other people with hours of fun!

Regard, Alfred.

Job: Admin (Hale)/ Possible Advertiser

Real life name: Chris

In game name: TheSubtleApprentice

Maturity: Probably an 8/10

If you become admin what would you do?: I would monitor the server and hopefully have some fun with some of the Saxton Hale Community. I would make sure all the rules are followed but still keep the server fun and enjoyable for everyone

What do you know how to do?: I am efficient with cinema 4d, and have a general idea of how servers work

Info: Saxton Hale is basically the only server I ever play on, one of my friends is now an admin (alfred the wizard) and we play together a lot and so if you were to take me in as an admin you would most likely have 2 admins helping the server together.

TheSubtleApprentice

Admin for saxton server.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Real Name: Lachlan John Borg

Ingame Name: FloppyGelopy (on forums my name is FloppyGelope because i made a mistake on my first try soo im using my other email)

maturity 6-8

Something About you: i have been a admin on a css warcraft server for long time in till i stop playing that server so i had admin once but not on tf2

If you do become admin what will you do: Hackers kick and if they will stop ill let them play in till they start hacking again then ill ban them, spammers ill let them stop and if they dont ill kick them and if they do it again ill ban them, if they acting like admin i will tell them stop and kick them and if they do it again and they do again ill ban them, also i will not be a mean admin and slay and kick people just for fun ill do it when they are in a glitch spot and they don't get out of it and they do it again ill kick them, and ill kick people if they are being a bad player for example: player keeps on capping.

What you Know how to do:i do not no commands for tf2 but ill look it up or you can tell me how and then ill spend all night learning it.

Additional info: I do not take my friends side if they being bad on the server, ill try my hardest to improve the server by keeping off the bad players that want to ruin the server, ill try to be on all the time but i got school, ill work together with the other admins, if u pick me thank you , if not i will not stop playing your servers. Thanks Lachlan Borg

1:Job: TF2 Mod

2:Real Life Name:Matt

3:Age:13

4:Maturity:7.5-8

5:if i become Admin what would i do: Personal i dont want to be admin i really want to be mod and do no commands all would i do is watch over players or admins and see what they are doing if they are do something that is braking the rules i will conntact the admins or the co owner if i did become mod i would not judge anyone all i want to do is watch people i have baby sit my my cousins are i did alright so i have a little experience of watch over people.

6:What You Know How To Do: i know basic Team Fortress Commands

7:Additional Info:I am a usualy a quiet person i dont try to be popular most of my friends try to stand out in a crowd of people,i play Team Fortress 2 almost every day.

8:Personal info: i have been scammed alot of times by azn and some other people and now im learning my prices. I help people if they are having a hard time with something and i would help someone new to saxton hale.i consider my self as a helpful person and i dont be rude

to some people.

9:Tf2 Name: Bleach_Swift

10:Thank you For Your Time ^_^

Nullex's TF2 Admin Application:

• Job: TF2 Admin
  • Real Life Name: Jackson Cullen
  • In game name: Nullex
  • Maturity (1-10): Most of the time I come onto the server or just any game in general to relieve myself from typical everyday strain at school at what not(first world problems) so in general I like to fool around and just mingle with the people and bring joy and happiness to the server. But I do not doubt myself at all that I could easily maintain a maturity of 10 if the time called for it - I do lots of things outside of gaming that require a high level of maturity and leadership such as being in my schools Student Representive Council.
  • Something About you: I'm a 15 year old male hailing from the Gold Coast of Australia, an Australian gamer that used to make youtube videos and livestream.
  • If you do become admin what will you do: Cliche stuff like cleaning up the server, keeping it clean in general from stuff like unnecessary amounts of profanity. I will strive to be a just admin - put away the baddies and letting the innocent frollock in the fields. I will be like the Batman of this server - I am the silent guardian, a watchful protector...a Dark Knight.
  • What you Know how to do (with the job IE: graphic design ): Well due to the posistion I am applying for I do not believe I neccesarily need to have any 'special' skills or talents for the posistion. But I can do basic to intermediate things such as 3D design, graphic design, coding and pixel art. Due to my minor experience in being a temp TF2 admin before I had to learn how to use commands within TF2.
  • (optional) Additional info (IE: examples of you work.) Nil
  • Examples of your artwork (Only for Graphic Artist applications): Nil

Bonus notes: I've been admins on multiple Minecraft servers (all that have fallen into Oblivion and no longer exist anymore sadly) as well as a temp TF2 admin.

(Retired)Youtube:- http://www.youtube.com/user/Jullenify
    (Semi-Retired)Livestream:- http://www.twitch.tv/nullexgaming

Steam ID- STEAM_0:0:38367195

Custom Steam URL- http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nullex/

Job: Tf2 Admin, YouTube video maker and a Little bit of Graphic Artist            

Maturity: 6.9 (some people might recon I’m more mature others might think I’m not)

(I only play tf2 phantom gamer servers, not other games)

Something about me: I am an excellent tf2 player and my favourite type of gaming is first person shooters. I am a real gamer and I do a lot of gaming. I am usually really popular in Phantom Gamer Saxton Hale servers.

What I do know how to do: I know how to do some console stuff in tf2, mute players and I can make simple ads. I also can make awesome YouTube videos.

If I become an admin what will you do: I would mute players that spam on microphones, kick hackers (admins aren't hackers), kick people that don’t follow the server’s rules. I will definitely make YouTube videos that would really attract people to play on the server. I would also do my best to try to help problems with the server.

WILL is boss.

Yours Sincerely, Creapy Pedo Spartan 69

Job: Admin

Maturity: 8.5

Something about me: I enjoy playing TF2 and having fun on Saxton Hale with friends, I am calm, and can work independantly on tasks that are provided, I also enjoy relaxing on TF2 after a long day of school

What i would do if i was admin: If i was given the opportunity to become admin I would watch over the server whenever I am available to do so, I would make sure the rules are clear and enforced while maintaining a positive attitude towards the players. I will also provide the punishments provided in the Admin Rules page.

Yours sincerely, Smooth Bleach

• Job: Admin
  • Real Life Name: Mirza
  • In game name: MяTwinkii♪

• Maturity (1-10): 8
  • Something About you: I've been playing tf2 for over a year now and i've became good friends with server admin and helped them out in the past but now i want to take on the role of being an admin. 
  • If you do become admin what will you do: I would ban hackers, warn spammer and if they didn't stop they will be silenced. If hale afk slay (no free pointing) and if hale camping slap him around to warn him and then if he doesn't obey instructions slay 

yours sinisterly MrTwinkii

Job:Graphics Design + Admin ( I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW it says full admin spots... but I'm not sure when will said that... so just in case I'm applying for it! (P.S I would love both spots!)

• Real Life Name: Ben W.
  • In game name:RedSnow or, RedSnaw.
  • Age:I know, im 13 but i dont think that should stop me being admin(if their are open spots) I know most servers that i have played on ... in minecraft they dislike young admins... But i think i could bring some life into the battlefield.
  • Maturity (1-10): I would say about an 8... I love to have fun, But I will control the community. 
  • Something About you:I love Photoshop, its wonderful. I would love to have that role as well. I love sport like, Swimming, Rock climbing, Tennis and footy. I love communicating with people and I love talking to people. 
  • If you do become admin what will you do: I will talk on mic a lot more. Help to get people to advertise "our"/phantom gaming.   I will be nice, respectful and get people to get on a lot more. I will help set up the "donor" thing, if that happens. I will also contribute to voting, posting and talking on the forums . I think i would be a great admin. 
  • What you Know how to do (with the job IE: graphic design ): I love Photoshop... its my life. I have done many logo's and photos.. Not really for websites... but just for myself...
  • (optional) Additional info (IE: examples of you work.) I will do both of these down the bottom/attachments
  • Examples of your artwork (Only for Graphic Artist applications):I will do both of these down the bottom/attachments

post-84-0-71454000-1369522377_thumb.jpg

post-84-0-60650000-1369522604_thumb.png

post-84-0-47756100-1369522638_thumb.jpg

I WILL MAKE A LOGO FOR PHANTOM GAMING IF I GET ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!

Job: Tf2 Hale Server Admin, You tuber (maybe if I had to)

Real Life Name: Ben W

In Game Name: Creapy Pedo Spartan xD (changes sometimes but I will notify you if it does)

Maturity: up to you really, I’d say 7

Something about you: I am a guy who really likes tf2. My favourite game is tf2. My favourite type of gaming is definitely first person shooter. They make me excited and I never get bored playing them. The reason I really want to be an admin is that I’m 70% playing on the server without an admin. Times like that there are always microphone spammers, chat spammers and capturing the point etc.

What will do if you become admin: I would report admin abuse, warn spammers, get rid of hackers if there are any. The thing that I will always try is making the server fun so that more and more people start playing Phantom Gamers. But, I won’t set other people’s classes even if they will leave if they don’t get their class set. That means that I will never abuse and I will also slay inactive. I will only do stuff in my own boundaries.

What I know to do: I know quite a lot actually. I can make rushes, set my own class. I can mute people and I can make votes for the rushes. But, I am aware that setting other people’s classes is abusing unless it is WILL or Killer_Awesome_Phantom or Mr. Herb. I do know that if you want to slap or slay or do lots more things with admin without using console you can just type /admin. I have administrated some other servers before so I know quite a lot about console.

Additional Info: I am actually good friends with WILL even if I don’t know him personally. I have spoke to him a lot and he most likely will be the person reading this. I know that rushes are only allowed when the vote stats are 75% or over. I know WILL really likes raging me when he is hale but I don’t get angry. I have played lots on the Normal Maps server. I’ve played for more than 100 hours on it. A second chance for me!

If you actually read the whole thing, I would thank you because lots of people give up halfway. Thanks WILL!

Regards, BEN

*NOTE* I know it says 'we don't need any more admins', but seriously the VSH#2 server has absolutely no admins on it 24/7. Gotta do something about it :/

• Job: TF2 Admin (VSH#2 only).
  • Real Life Name: Ian 
  • In game name: zm8x87 (STEAM_0:0:66017336)
  • Maturity (1-10): 8.5 (Self-ranking doesn't really work)
  • Something About you: I'm an average Joe from Sydney and I just happen to live extremely close to the server. I nearly always play TF2 every day and most of the time I'm disappointed to see a lack of admins on VSH#2. By that I mean there are pretty much no admins 24/7. All of them seem to have gone to either VSH#1 or The Hidden. Now that's fine if there aren't any rulebreakers around, but there are...
  • If you do become admin what will you do: Use my powers rightfully, i.e gag all the annoying 2-year olds who shouldn't be on the mike yelling (my opinion), and slay stallers. I always give warnings before kicking/ banning. My method of discipline is: warning, slay/gag/mute, kick, ban for 1 hour, then 12, then 24, then a week, then permaban.
  • What you Know how to do (with the job IE: graphic design ): I know pretty much all useful SourceMod admin commands. I'm not sure if there's csay, but it's a very useful thing to have when you need to broadcast a message to everyone. 
  • (optional) Additional info (IE: examples of you work.) I've been admin on Garry's Mod servers, in particular game modes DarkRP and Zombie Survival. On TF2, I've been an admin on an idling server which is now shut down due to lack of support and players. I know my way around moderating.
  • Examples of your artwork (Only for Graphic Artist applications): Nope.avi

1 Job : Server Admin/supporter(in tf2)

2 Real Life Name : Jeremy. K

3 In-Game Name : Sari:fice/Sonic616s/☛Sacri:FicΣ☚

4 Age : 13

5 Maturity : 7-9(depends on you)

6 Something about me/you : Well,I am basically a nerd/athlete at the same time, I parkour, swim, play basketball, play soccer, etc.I play pc/xbox games like Minecraft, Ragnarok Online 2, Halo, COD, Naruto(ultimate ninja storm 2,G,3), Most importantly TF2.I am a good friend,i am pretty good to talk to, I will help you out with things e.g advertise an event,help create a group,Help out other admins,donate some items if i get wealtheir in tf2 and others things you need help with :)

I am soooo friendly no one will ever hate me(maybe i over-exaggerated a little bit,just a little.I love to paint/draw/illustrate(same thing).I have drawn countless stick figure wars/battles,manga,Naruto Characters,sharks(btw i love sharks),anything really.

7 What will you do when you become admin? : The first thing i will do when i become an Admin is obviously tell all the people/friends on the server!If that dosen't count then, i Will Ask what the admin rules are,how long we are suppose to ban/kick/temp-ban for. What will make us permanently ban a player,What happens when we see a mic-spammer(As in give a warning or kick immediately).

I wont use commands that will make players hate me,as in re-spawning myself,god-mode,no-clip, Might have fun once in a while but wont do too much.

9 What do you know how to do? : I know how to game,take care of big things/little things (problems),trade in Tf2, help others on the server if they miss-read the rules or didn't read the rules at all.Explain the rules if they miss-understood it.(just saying,I really need to read the rules again).I cannot make wall-papers/logos on the pc.I will draw then and then take a pic on phone,facebook, blah blah blah.I have drawn a picture of Scarlet Spider(clone of Spider Man)It is pretty... AWESOME,don't want to brag but i'm a pretty good painter/illustrator.

Please Tell me if you accept me as Admin,I would be really sad because this is my second time entering.I have been playing Phantom for around 6 months(half a year) I am friends with a lot of people on the server including the admins.

Add me as friend if you accept me and i would be greatfully greatful

Thanks for reading, i really appreciate it and Goodbye and have a nice Day/Night!

Job: TF2 VSH Admin (Either one)

In game name: VerZa - TiLe

Maturity (1-10): Ask the server, rather have them judge it. (Self-evaluating yourself ain't easy.)

Something About you: 
     -Daily TF2 Player, plenty of hours on it (If you consider roughly ~1500 hours a lot).
     -Love music, practically any and every genre.
     -Constantly browsing DA (Deviant Art)
     -Experienced with computers.

If you do become admin what will you do:
Whatever is required, mute and / or gag spammers, give out warnings (Something I rarely see nowadays)

What you Know how to do (with the job IE: graphic design ): Currently learning Graphics Design, C#, and a little bit of HTML Coding at school (Not that much of an avid coder, so don't expect me to whip up something nice). Semi-decent with designing, but not worthy of showing off.

Additional Info:
     -Been a moderator on a ZF Server (Wasn't a mod for long, since the server got shutdown right after I became one)
     -I'm not experienced with the SourceMod Commands, so this would be a nice place to start.
     -Just something to remember, I'm extremely short tempered, so do expect some random outbursts of rage from time to time. I'll try and keep it to         a minimum, but it's just a warning when you're thinking of giving me the job.

Examples of your artwork (Only for Graphic Artist applications): N/A

Edit: Forgot to add in "Something About you"

Job: TF2 Admin

Real Life Name: Jake

In game name: >B00mBr0s< Destroyer

Maturity (1-10): 9

Something About you: I have beeen playing tf2 for about a year and i am 16.i like playing Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 and I'm  not that popular in the community of Phantom Gamers. However, I really am determined to get the job. I play soccer for a club.

If you do become admin what will you do: If i become an admin, I would set classes and do rushes and stuff like normal admins do (mute mic spammers, ban hackers etc.)  and yeah thats why i would like to be a admin. 

What you Know how to do (with the job IE: graphic design ): I've learnt how to set classes and make rushes. I've looked though the admin rules and guidance page so i know how to do stuff that admins know how to do eg. sm_setclass @me soldier. 

Addidttional Info: I really want to become admin. One thing that insired me apply for this job is that there arent many admins playing anymore on #1. Alfred the Wizard, Redsnow, Corgi don't play much phantom #1 anymore. THe only admins I see online playing on #1 are Mr Anonymous, Tucking Fypo and Deathpan. But, they can't always be online or playing on #1. They are sometimes on #2 and we are just left with no admins on #1.

Sincerly yours, >B00mBr0s> Destroyer

Special Thanks to Creapy for showing this page to me.

• Job: Admin

• Real Life Name: Dylan

• In game name: yoshie

• Maturity (1-10):  8

• Something About you: I enjoy fps and rts games. I been playing Team fortress 2 for over 2 years and i always liked playing Saxton Hale. In my free time i like making 2d animations my skills are not that good but i am trying to be really good at it.

• If you do become admin what will you do: If i become as admin i would have fun and do class rushes and stuff like what some admins do i would mute mic spammers ban hackers etc. And that's why i would like to me a admin and also to have a good time :).

• What you Know how to do (with the job IE: graphic design ): I know some commands i have looked though the admin rules  and i understand it. I know to !kick (players name) (reason) !ban (players name) (reason) !mute (players name)

• (optional) Additional info (IE: examples of you work.) I was an admin 2 months ago on a TF2 Death run server i was on it for 9 weeks but the clan got taken down because they did not had money to fund the servers anymore. 

I'm Barrible as most people know me as,

Maturity: 7.8

I do play a lot of hidden or saxton, mainly cause i don't have much to do. I do actually take the jobs i have seriously and i'd like to apply for a admin slot in the hidden server. I am very quick at joining if anyone need me on the server. I can do many things, like ban Ip ban, kick, stop hackers and so on. If you want to know anymore about me add me and if you don't like me at all to read this, i ask you kindly thanks you for read this job application

Job Application

Real Life Name: Ricky

In game name: n0l4nd3r (this is my new account, my old account was banned for no reason)

Maturity (1-10): 7

Something About you: TF2 is the first FPS game I've ever played. I really enjoy it. Although I've gotten bored of it I still play it a lot. I stopped playing TF2 for about a year. When I started playing it again, I decided to play the game mode Saxton Hale. I checked out the popular Saxton Hale servers and they weren't really that good. KoG was filled with idiots and bad admins, OzGaming was just (ya know filled with idiots), AxiFortress wasn't bad but FaN made the rounds go on for ages and SSG has this admin (Nero), he really finished it. I hated SSG because if him. So I decided to start playing Phantom and it was pretty awesome. Although WILL ( co-owner and guy probably reading this ) respawns himself a lot phantom is good. I know that not many admins don't go on anymore so I've decided to apply so I can help. :D

If you do become admin what will you do: If I become an admin, I'd do what all the admins are supposed to do. Eg. Slaying AFK players, Making Rushes, Slapping campers etc. But I do promise this, I don't do the job floppy, I do it professionally. I do have a good sense of humour but I know when to stop. One more thing, I wouldn't let you down.

What you Know how to do (with the job IE: graphic design ): I know how to make rushes, set my own class, ban people and all that stuff. I've actually administrated some servers a bit when there admins were on vacation so I know what to do and how to do it. It's really not that hard. Say if I wanted to set the Red Team to Demoman I would just type in console : sm_setclass @red Demoman. I'm used to it so i can quickly slay hale if he's afk.

(optional) Additional info (IE: examples of you work.) I don't have much additional info, but I'm a friendly nice guy. I have a good sense of humour but I can stop when I need to. And I have a question for you WILL, is that picture in Skillphantom you? Btw, I'm not gay. :D

Sincerely, n0l4nd3r

Hale admin.                                                                    

Name: Lachlan Borg

IGN: FloppyGelopy

Something about me: I like to play hale but i hate all the trollers on it, I like to talk to people, i'm chill and mean when i have to be, I dont take shit, i'm a good friend and if you need help ill give a helping hand, i try to be nice to everyone but some little kids make me mad.

Maturity: In some cases i can be really mature but mostly chilled, so about 5/10

What I Know: I know the how to use the SM commands

Info: Special treatment to friends? what is this pre-school, special treatments to friends is out of the qustion, mic spammer? this is not Xfactor, when mic spammer starts spamming ill give them a 10 seconds to stop and if they keep doing it that bitch is getting a ban, capping? i'll pop a cap (kick) in his

/her ass, trollers better not mess with me, campers you say? this is not a day out with the family and they better move or ill move them myself.

I know its short but you don't need big things to have a good time. (i have tried for admin 3 times now this maybe my last time) Thank You

job:admin for saxtion hale.1

name:matt

2.age 13

3.maturity 8-7 i am mature enough to know all the rules but still have a bit for fun and make people have some fun as well

4. something about me is i have been on the server for a long time and have a lot of fun with all the other admin's  any way im in high school and just sit there just wanting to go on the saxtion but haveing to do home work im in year 7 and love game like tf2 and im very nice to all and im fun and funny so yer corgi you and still takeing admin's so i will be very happy if you make me admin

.5 if i become admin i will be very fair to all people and and do rushers wen it's over 75% but i will kick people that are being trolls and cap before the other team can kill em but im nice to all  so yer i hope you get this

thank you for your time pc im freedy got fingered i was all so kitty and commander kittens

Guest Evanescence

• Job: Admin
  • Real Life Name: Mirza
  • In game name: MяTwinkii♪

• Maturity (1-10): 8
  • Something About you: I've been playing tf2 for over a year now and i've became good friends with server admin and helped them out in the past but now i want to take on the role of being an admin. 
  • If you do become admin what will you do: I would ban hackers, warn spammer and if they didn't stop they will be silenced. If hale afk slay (no free pointing) and if hale camping slap him around to warn him and then if he doesn't obey instructions slay 

yours sinisterly MrTwinkii

No.

Job:Graphics Design + Admin ( I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW it says full admin spots... but I'm not sure when will said that... so just in case I'm applying for it! (P.S I would love both spots!)

• Real Life Name: Ben W.
  • In game name:RedSnow or, RedSnaw.
  • Age:I know, im 13 but i dont think that should stop me being admin(if their are open spots) I know most servers that i have played on ... in minecraft they dislike young admins... But i think i could bring some life into the battlefield.
  • Maturity (1-10): I would say about an 8... I love to have fun, But I will control the community. 
  • Something About you:I love Photoshop, its wonderful. I would love to have that role as well. I love sport like, Swimming, Rock climbing, Tennis and footy. I love communicating with people and I love talking to people. 
  • If you do become admin what will you do: I will talk on mic a lot more. Help to get people to advertise "our"/phantom gaming.   I will be nice, respectful and get people to get on a lot more. I will help set up the "donor" thing, if that happens. I will also contribute to voting, posting and talking on the forums . I think i would be a great admin. 
  • What you Know how to do (with the job IE: graphic design ): I love Photoshop... its my life. I have done many logo's and photos.. Not really for websites... but just for myself...
  • (optional) Additional info (IE: examples of you work.) I will do both of these down the bottom/attachments
  • Examples of your artwork (Only for Graphic Artist applications):I will do both of these down the bottom/attachments

attachicon.gifBW LOGO! BLUE.jpg

attachicon.gifMyFirstLogo.png

attachicon.gifGOWJ PS CS6 SCRATCH.jpg

I WILL MAKE A LOGO FOR PHANTOM GAMING IF I GET ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!

Already Admin.

Job: Tf2 Hale Server Admin, You tuber (maybe if I had to)

Real Life Name: Ben W

In Game Name: Creapy Pedo Spartan xD (changes sometimes but I will notify you if it does)

Maturity: up to you really, I’d say 7

Something about you: I am a guy who really likes tf2. My favourite game is tf2. My favourite type of gaming is definitely first person shooter. They make me excited and I never get bored playing them. The reason I really want to be an admin is that I’m 70% playing on the server without an admin. Times like that there are always microphone spammers, chat spammers and capturing the point etc.

What will do if you become admin: I would report admin abuse, warn spammers, get rid of hackers if there are any. The thing that I will always try is making the server fun so that more and more people start playing Phantom Gamers. But, I won’t set other people’s classes even if they will leave if they don’t get their class set. That means that I will never abuse and I will also slay inactive. I will only do stuff in my own boundaries.

What I know to do: I know quite a lot actually. I can make rushes, set my own class. I can mute people and I can make votes for the rushes. But, I am aware that setting other people’s classes is abusing unless it is WILL or Killer_Awesome_Phantom or Mr. Herb. I do know that if you want to slap or slay or do lots more things with admin without using console you can just type /admin. I have administrated some other servers before so I know quite a lot about console.

Additional Info: I am actually good friends with WILL even if I don’t know him personally. I have spoke to him a lot and he most likely will be the person reading this. I know that rushes are only allowed when the vote stats are 75% or over. I know WILL really likes raging me when he is hale but I don’t get angry. I have played lots on the Normal Maps server. I’ve played for more than 100 hours on it. A second chance for me!

If you actually read the whole thing, I would thank you because lots of people give up halfway. Thanks WILL!

Regards, BEN

Already Admin.

*NOTE* I know it says 'we don't need any more admins', but seriously the VSH#2 server has absolutely no admins on it 24/7. Gotta do something about it :/

• Job: TF2 Admin (VSH#2 only).
  • Real Life Name: Ian 
  • In game name: zm8x87 (STEAM_0:0:66017336)
  • Maturity (1-10): 8.5 (Self-ranking doesn't really work)
  • Something About you: I'm an average Joe from Sydney and I just happen to live extremely close to the server. I nearly always play TF2 every day and most of the time I'm disappointed to see a lack of admins on VSH#2. By that I mean there are pretty much no admins 24/7. All of them seem to have gone to either VSH#1 or The Hidden. Now that's fine if there aren't any rulebreakers around, but there are...
  • If you do become admin what will you do: Use my powers rightfully, i.e gag all the annoying 2-year olds who shouldn't be on the mike yelling (my opinion), and slay stallers. I always give warnings before kicking/ banning. My method of discipline is: warning, slay/gag/mute, kick, ban for 1 hour, then 12, then 24, then a week, then permaban.
  • What you Know how to do (with the job IE: graphic design ): I know pretty much all useful SourceMod admin commands. I'm not sure if there's csay, but it's a very useful thing to have when you need to broadcast a message to everyone. 
  • (optional) Additional info (IE: examples of you work.) I've been admin on Garry's Mod servers, in particular game modes DarkRP and Zombie Survival. On TF2, I've been an admin on an idling server which is now shut down due to lack of support and players. I know my way around moderating.
  • Examples of your artwork (Only for Graphic Artist applications): Nope.avi

Already Admin?

1 Job : Server Admin/supporter(in tf2)

2 Real Life Name : Jeremy. K

3 In-Game Name : Sari:fice/Sonic616s/☛Sacri:FicΣ☚

4 Age : 13

5 Maturity : 7-9(depends on you)

6 Something about me/you : Well,I am basically a nerd/athlete at the same time, I parkour, swim, play basketball, play soccer, etc.I play pc/xbox games like Minecraft, Ragnarok Online 2, Halo, COD, Naruto(ultimate ninja storm 2,G,3), Most importantly TF2.I am a good friend,i am pretty good to talk to, I will help you out with things e.g advertise an event,help create a group,Help out other admins,donate some items if i get wealtheir in tf2 and others things you need help with :)

I am soooo friendly no one will ever hate me(maybe i over-exaggerated a little bit,just a little.I love to paint/draw/illustrate(same thing).I have drawn countless stick figure wars/battles,manga,Naruto Characters,sharks(btw i love sharks),anything really.

7 What will you do when you become admin? : The first thing i will do when i become an Admin is obviously tell all the people/friends on the server!If that dosen't count then, i Will Ask what the admin rules are,how long we are suppose to ban/kick/temp-ban for. What will make us permanently ban a player,What happens when we see a mic-spammer(As in give a warning or kick immediately).

I wont use commands that will make players hate me,as in re-spawning myself,god-mode,no-clip, Might have fun once in a while but wont do too much.

9 What do you know how to do? : I know how to game,take care of big things/little things (problems),trade in Tf2, help others on the server if they miss-read the rules or didn't read the rules at all.Explain the rules if they miss-understood it.(just saying,I really need to read the rules again).I cannot make wall-papers/logos on the pc.I will draw then and then take a pic on phone,facebook, blah blah blah.I have drawn a picture of Scarlet Spider(clone of Spider Man)It is pretty... AWESOME,don't want to brag but i'm a pretty good painter/illustrator.

Please Tell me if you accept me as Admin,I would be really sad because this is my second time entering.I have been playing Phantom for around 6 months(half a year) I am friends with a lot of people on the server including the admins.

Add me as friend if you accept me and i would be greatfully greatful

Thanks for reading, i really appreciate it and Goodbye and have a nice Day/Night!

No.

Job: TF2 VSH Admin (Either one)

In game name: VerZa - TiLe

Maturity (1-10): Ask the server, rather have them judge it. (Self-evaluating yourself ain't easy.)

Something About you: 

-Daily TF2 Player, plenty of hours on it (If you consider roughly ~1500 hours a lot).

-Love music, practically any and every genre.

-Constantly browsing DA (Deviant Art)

-Experienced with computers.

If you do become admin what will you do:

Whatever is required, mute and / or gag spammers, give out warnings (Something I rarely see nowadays)

What you Know how to do (with the job IE: graphic design ): Currently learning Graphics Design, C#, and a little bit of HTML Coding at school (Not that much of an avid coder, so don't expect me to whip up something nice). Semi-decent with designing, but not worthy of showing off.

Additional Info:

-Been a moderator on a ZF Server (Wasn't a mod for long, since the server got shutdown right after I became one)

-I'm not experienced with the SourceMod Commands, so this would be a nice place to start.

-Just something to remember, I'm extremely short tempered, so do expect some random outbursts of rage from time to time. I'll try and keep it to         a minimum, but it's just a warning when you're thinking of giving me the job.

Examples of your artwork (Only for Graphic Artist applications): N/A

Edit: Forgot to add in "Something About you"

Maybe.

Real Life Name: Jake

In game name: >B00mBr0s< Destroyer

Maturity (1-10): 9

Something About you: I have beeen playing tf2 for about a year and i am 16.i like playing Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 and I'm  not that popular in the community of Phantom Gamers. However, I really am determined to get the job. I play soccer for a club.

If you do become admin what will you do: If i become an admin, I would set classes and do rushes and stuff like normal admins do (mute mic spammers, ban hackers etc.)  and yeah thats why i would like to be a admin. 

What you Know how to do (with the job IE: graphic design ): I've learnt how to set classes and make rushes. I've looked though the admin rules and guidance page so i know how to do stuff that admins know how to do eg. sm_setclass @me soldier. 

Addidttional Info: I really want to become admin. One thing that insired me apply for this job is that there arent many admins playing anymore on #1. Alfred the Wizard, Redsnow, Corgi don't play much phantom #1 anymore. THe only admins I see online playing on #1 are Mr Anonymous, Tucking Fypo and Deathpan. But, they can't always be online or playing on #1. They are sometimes on #2 and we are just left with no admins on #1.

Sincerly yours, >B00mBr0s> Destroyer

Special Thanks to Creapy for showing this page to me.

Maybe.

• Job: Admin

• Real Life Name: Dylan

• In game name: yoshie

• Maturity (1-10):  8

• Something About you: I enjoy fps and rts games. I been playing Team fortress 2 for over 2 years and i always liked playing Saxton Hale. In my free time i like making 2d animations my skills are not that good but i am trying to be really good at it.

• If you do become admin what will you do: If i become as admin i would have fun and do class rushes and stuff like what some admins do i would mute mic spammers ban hackers etc. And that's why i would like to me a admin and also to have a good time :).

• What you Know how to do (with the job IE: graphic design ): I know some commands i have looked though the admin rules  and i understand it. I know to !kick (players name) (reason) !ban (players name) (reason) !mute (players name)

• (optional) Additional info (IE: examples of you work.) I was an admin 2 months ago on a TF2 Death run server i was on it for 9 weeks but the clan got taken down because they did not had money to fund the servers anymore. 

No.

I'm Barrible as most people know me as,

Maturity: 7.8

I do play a lot of hidden or saxton, mainly cause i don't have much to do. I do actually take the jobs i have seriously and i'd like to apply for a admin slot in the hidden server. I am very quick at joining if anyone need me on the server. I can do many things, like ban Ip ban, kick, stop hackers and so on. If you want to know anymore about me add me and if you don't like me at all to read this, i ask you kindly thanks you for read this job application

No.

Guest Evanescence

Job Application

Real Life Name: Ricky

In game name: n0l4nd3r (this is my new account, my old account was banned for no reason)

Maturity (1-10): 7

Something About you: TF2 is the first FPS game I've ever played. I really enjoy it. Although I've gotten bored of it I still play it a lot. I stopped playing TF2 for about a year. When I started playing it again, I decided to play the game mode Saxton Hale. I checked out the popular Saxton Hale servers and they weren't really that good. KoG was filled with idiots and bad admins, OzGaming was just (ya know filled with idiots), AxiFortress wasn't bad but FaN made the rounds go on for ages and SSG has this admin (Nero), he really finished it. I hated SSG because if him. So I decided to start playing Phantom and it was pretty awesome. Although WILL ( co-owner and guy probably reading this ) respawns himself a lot phantom is good. I know that not many admins don't go on anymore so I've decided to apply so I can help. :D

If you do become admin what will you do: If I become an admin, I'd do what all the admins are supposed to do. Eg. Slaying AFK players, Making Rushes, Slapping campers etc. But I do promise this, I don't do the job floppy, I do it professionally. I do have a good sense of humour but I know when to stop. One more thing, I wouldn't let you down.

What you Know how to do (with the job IE: graphic design ): I know how to make rushes, set my own class, ban people and all that stuff. I've actually administrated some servers a bit when there admins were on vacation so I know what to do and how to do it. It's really not that hard. Say if I wanted to set the Red Team to Demoman I would just type in console : sm_setclass @red Demoman. I'm used to it so i can quickly slay hale if he's afk.

(optional) Additional info (IE: examples of you work.) I don't have much additional info, but I'm a friendly nice guy. I have a good sense of humour but I can stop when I need to. And I have a question for you WILL, is that picture in Skillphantom you? Btw, I'm not gay. :D

Sincerely, n0l4nd3r

Maybe. I don't even know who you are though, I'll check your ips with others.

Hale admin.                                                                    

Name: Lachlan Borg

IGN: FloppyGelopy

Something about me: I like to play hale but i hate all the trollers on it, I like to talk to people, i'm chill and mean when i have to be, I dont take shit, i'm a good friend and if you need help ill give a helping hand, i try to be nice to everyone but some little kids make me mad.

Maturity: In some cases i can be really mature but mostly chilled, so about 5/10

What I Know: I know the how to use the SM commands

Info: Special treatment to friends? what is this pre-school, special treatments to friends is out of the qustion, mic spammer? this is not Xfactor, when mic spammer starts spamming ill give them a 10 seconds to stop and if they keep doing it that bitch is getting a ban, capping? i'll pop a cap (kick) in his

/her ass, trollers better not mess with me, campers you say? this is not a day out with the family and they better move or ill move them myself.

I know its short but you don't need big things to have a good time. (i have tried for admin 3 times now this maybe my last time) Thank You

Maybe/Almost Certain.

job:admin for saxtion hale.1

name:matt

2.age 13

3.maturity 8-7 i am mature enough to know all the rules but still have a bit for fun and make people have some fun as well

4. something about me is i have been on the server for a long time and have a lot of fun with all the other admin's  any way im in high school and just sit there just wanting to go on the saxtion but haveing to do home work im in year 7 and love game like tf2 and im very nice to all and im fun and funny so yer corgi you and still takeing admin's so i will be very happy if you make me admin

.5 if i become admin i will be very fair to all people and and do rushers wen it's over 75% but i will kick people that are being trolls and cap before the other team can kill em but im nice to all  so yer i hope you get this

thank you for your time pc im freedy got fingered i was all so kitty and commander kittens

No.