Thanks Blizzardy. My friend gave me his old account. Its called Pedo Bear Antisocial. Ive been using that profile because my other one was banned. That might be why u dont see me often.

You don't talk in chat? you never have.

And also, by giving this account Admin, we are giving two people admin. The other person will have to apply too... and I don't see a way of that working since you can't prove it's him applying

Hale admin.                                                                    

Name: Lachlan Borg

IGN: FloppyGelopy

Something about me: I like to play hale but i hate all the trollers on it, I like to talk to people, i'm chill and mean when i have to be, I dont take shit, i'm a good friend and if you need help ill give a helping hand, i try to be nice to everyone but some little kids make me mad.

Maturity: In some cases i can be really mature but mostly chilled, so about 5/10

What I Know: I know the how to use the SM commands

Info: Special treatment to friends? what is this pre-school, special treatments to friends is out of the qustion, mic spammer? this is not Xfactor, when mic spammer starts spamming ill give them a 10 seconds to stop and if they keep doing it that bitch is getting a ban, capping? i'll pop a cap (kick) in his

/her ass, trollers better not mess with me, campers you say? this is not a day out with the family and they better move or ill move them myself.

I know its short but you don't need big things to have a good time. (i have tried for admin 3 times now this maybe my last time) Thank You

Can I have your steam ID? I never see you on, you have multiple accounts on this website and multiple admin applications. 

I smell fish~

• Job: TF2 Admin
  • Maturity (1-10): For my maturity, i'd say 7.5-8 on a scale of 1-10
  • Something About you: I often Play tf2 so being an admin on the server would be nice :).
  • What You Know: I know how do Mute mic-spammers and kick annoying people
  • What would I do as admin: i would help make the server a better place for most people(except the mic-spammers ect)
  • (optional) Additional info (IE: examples of you work.): I think I would deserve this as I have not had any bans, mutes, temp bans, or arguments with the admins on this nice server, I often play on Saxton Hale 2 so being an admin would double the fun. I think I would make a fair admin.

PS: Thanks to DovahIanfor tell me to apply :).

PPS: My steam Name is Ninja_Kirby7

Job: YOUTUBER

Real Life Name: Ben W

In Game Name: Creapy Pedo Spartan xD (changes sometimes but I will notify you if it does)

Maturity: up to you really, I’d say 7

Something about you: I am a guy who really likes tf2. My favourite game is tf2. My favourite type of gaming is definitely first person shooter. They make me excited and I never get bored playing them. The reason I really want to be an admin is that I’m 70% playing on the server without an admin. Times like that there are always microphone spammers, chat spammers and capturing the point etc.

What will do if you become admin: I would report admin abuse, warn spammers, get rid of hackers if there are any. The thing that I will always try is making the server fun so that more and more people start playing Phantom Gamers. But, I won’t set other people’s classes even if they will leave if they don’t get their class set. That means that I will never abuse and I will also slay inactive. I will only do stuff in my own boundaries.

What I know to do: I know quite a lot actually. I can make rushes, set my own class. I can mute people and I can make votes for the rushes. But, I am aware that setting other people’s classes is abusing unless it is WILL or Killer_Awesome_Phantom or Mr. Herb. I do know that if you want to slap or slay or do lots more things with admin without using console you can just type /admin. I have administrated some other servers before so I know quite a lot about console.

Additional Info: I am actually good friends with WILL even if I don’t know him personally. I have spoke to him a lot and he most likely will be the person reading this. I know that rushes are only allowed when the vote stats are 75% or over. I know WILL really likes raging me when he is hale but I don’t get angry. I have played lots on the Normal Maps server. I’ve played for more than 100 hours on it. A second chance for me!

If you actually read the whole thing, I would thank you because lots of people give up halfway. Thanks WILL!

Regards, BEN

Application:

• Job: Minecraft Admin
  • Real Life Name: Javier
  • In game name: JavixGaming
  • Maturity (1-10): 6.9
  • Something About you: I'm Javier and I play lots of minecraft. I'm friends with Tiggyli (pro minecraft player)
  • If you do become admin what will you do: I'll admin the fuck out of the servers
  • What you Know how to do (with the job IE: graphic design ): Do anything really
  • (optional) Additional info (IE: examples of you work.) I GOT TONNES OF SWEG
  • Examples of your artwork (Only for Graphic Artist applications):