Current Games Available:

• TF2 Admin

​ Application:

• Game: TF2 Admin
  • Ingame name and link to your steam community profile page: Killer_Awesome_Phantom http://steamcommunity.com/id/Killer_Awesome_Phantom/
  • stream idSTEAM_0:0:48707494
  • Do you have a mic and how often do you use it: yes i have a mic but i don't use it.
  • Why should you be admin: Because i'm Awesome. 
  • Something About you: Im fucking Awesome
  • If you do become admin what will you do: Ban every one
  • (optional) Do you know any thing that maybe useful (I.E.: Coding plugins): Running servers
  • (optional) Additional info (IE: examples of you work.)
  • Examples of your artwork (Only for Graphic Artist applications)

If you are chosen to be an staff Member you will get a special rank on the server.

THERE IS A REQUIREMENT WHERE YOU NEED ATLEAST 5+ POST COUNT BEFORE APPLYING. PLEASE NOTE THIS DOES NOT MEAN SPAM THE SHIT OUT OF THE FORUM. - Needed from 7/2/13

Please create a new topic/thread for admin apps.

StaticHS's Admin Application

Job: Admin

maturity: 8.6

Something about you: My name is Harold, I have hosted a few Minecraft servers and 1 TF2 server in the past. I know the in's and out's of them. I am 14 years of age and I am a Gamer.

What you know how to do: I know how to configure Minecraft and TF2 since I have hosted servers for both those games. I have experience in knowing how to advertise efficiently and bring more players to this community.

Additional Info: I would like to apply for the rank as 'Admin'. I know the responsibilities that have to be taken if chosen as being a Admin. I would like to help as much people as I can so i can reduce the stress, pressure and workload of Administrators that are Present. I understand that they much have to work on to improve the server, Hardware and Software based. I would always help any members that need help. I know that Administrators have much work to do such as installing new and improved plugins that will further improve the server hence why I am prepared to do activities that will help the server into reaching its max potential such as helping people in need, doing favors and maintaining the server in a 'healthy state'. I guarantee you guys that you will not be let down if chosen to become a Admin.

Maturity:7.9

Something about me: I enjoy playing FPS',RPG's, and some horror games. Tf2 is one of my favourite FPS' and I play a lot of Saxton Hale, especially on Phantoms Server :).

What i know how to do: I can configure and start a Minecraft (Tekkit, Hack/Mine), TF2, and a lot of other game servers. I am experienced in creating props and items for some video games (Garry's mod, TF2, Killing Floor). I also know how to create a decent ad and am also apart of making flash and platform games. I have also had the oppourtunity to become an admin for a couple of TF2 Servers.

Additional Info: I enjoy playing TF2 Phantoms Server because of the people that go on it and the Admins on the server, without the community and the Admins, this server would not be what it is like now. And i think with me as an extra Admin will just be that little bit better, and Im not just saying that as an individual, i think the more and more admins on a server would make the server better, and i think this because the more Admin's on a server, the more people there are to help out the community with any of their problems. Also, I think this because the Admins can then suggest more to improve and help the server. You guys will not be let down :)

Thank you for your Time!

CheezeBeamZ - {Bill Bob Buddy}

Job:Admin/Friend

Maturity:I'm not sure.Up to you,i'd say 8.2

Something about me:Well Hello,I'm Jeremy and nice to meet u,this will only take about 2 mins,or less to read.I have been staff on a couple of Minecraft servers.Never tf2.I am a experienced player and i know how to deal with things.I'm friends with SkillPhantom(WIll) already so if you want to make sure i am trusted.Ask Phantom.I'd really want to be apart of the server I like the players there.we have great conversations and I'm also friends with Derpina so u can also ask her if theres somehting wrong with me:D Which is quite impossible.I can deal with Kids on mics,mic spamming,and other bans or staff works.I do not ban and i am patient i will not kick/tempban people that easily.I enjoy playing MC and both tf2 cause MInecraft is a bulding game and tf2 is a shooting game.

What i know how to do:I am practically useless at most of things but i am good at making friends and make people shutup when they're trying to insult me or my friends.I am a good troll but i only do little trolls once 3 weeks.I can hack into channels in Walky Takies.And i can fix DVD players and Jams on most toys,fans,garage locks.

Additional Info:I'm asian so if your racist it's alright.It's also alright if u don't accept me.I am a really artistic player,I can design logos and more i just need to have a tablet,I hand draw these things so if u ever need a anime/minecraft self to draw.Come and ask me.I'll try scanning it and put it in meh laptop.

Thanks for actually looking at this.Most people don't.

Yours Sincerely,

Jeremy (Sonic616s)

Maturity: Honestly i can be between 5-9, so about 7.

Something about me: My name is Jarrod, I am a very lovable person, I am into Survival sort of games and I'm always up for a good time

What you know how to do: Well i use to be and still am a major Admin of a ZPS server called Last one standing's church 24/7. I have Teamspeak from when i used it for Black ops.

Additional Info: I love you and you know it babe <3.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Choose me :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest Evanescence

Maturity:7.9

Something about me: I enjoy playing FPS',RPG's, and some horror games. Tf2 is one of my favourite FPS' and I play a lot of Saxton Hale, especially on Phantoms Server :).

What i know how to do: I can configure and start a Minecraft (Tekkit, Hack/Mine), TF2, and a lot of other game servers. I am experienced in creating props and items for some video games (Garry's mod, TF2, Killing Floor). I also know how to create a decent ad and am also apart of making flash and platform games. I have also had the oppourtunity to become an admin for a couple of TF2 Servers.

Additional Info: I enjoy playing TF2 Phantoms Server because of the people that go on it and the Admins on the server, without the community and the Admins, this server would not be what it is like now. And i think with me as an extra Admin will just be that little bit better, and Im not just saying that as an individual, i think the more and more admins on a server would make the server better, and i think this because the more Admin's on a server, the more people there are to help out the community with any of their problems. Also, I think this because the Admins can then suggest more to improve and help the server. You guys will not be let down :)

Thank you for your Time!

CheezeBeamZ - {Bill Bob Buddy}

Your application is very valid and seems like a legit reason to add you to the admin list. We only have 1 spot for admin left at this date, although your point is true "More admins the better". Un-fortunetly this fact isn't true, you can't have a server full of admins ;). I know your reasonably well, I also know Derpy know's you pretty well. I will give you 1 week, to prove/show that your worth being an admin (Ingame ect.). But if I do find a better application within the 1 week time period. I will repost or message something to you to let you know about that information type. Side Note: It is also good to see you have some background knowledge.

Regards,

Phantom.

Job:Admin/Friend

Maturity:I'm not sure.Up to you,i'd say 8.2

Something about me:Well Hello,I'm Jeremy and nice to meet u,this will only take about 2 mins,or less to read.I have been staff on a couple of Minecraft servers.Never tf2.I am a experienced player and i know how to deal with things.I'm friends with SkillPhantom(WIll) already so if you want to make sure i am trusted.Ask Phantom.I'd really want to be apart of the server I like the players there.we have great conversations and I'm also friends with Derpina so u can also ask her if theres somehting wrong with me:D Which is quite impossible.I can deal with Kids on mics,mic spamming,and other bans or staff works.I do not ban and i am patient i will not kick/tempban people that easily.I enjoy playing MC and both tf2 cause MInecraft is a bulding game and tf2 is a shooting game.

What i know how to do:I am practically useless at most of things but i am good at making friends and make people shutup when they're trying to insult me or my friends.I am a good troll but i only do little trolls once 3 weeks.I can hack into channels in Walky Takies.And i can fix DVD players and Jams on most toys,fans,garage locks.

Additional Info:I'm asian so if your racist it's alright.It's also alright if u don't accept me.I am a really artistic player,I can design logos and more i just need to have a tablet,I hand draw these things so if u ever need a anime/minecraft self to draw.Come and ask me.I'll try scanning it and put it in meh laptop.

Thanks for actually looking at this.Most people don't.

Yours Sincerely,

Jeremy (Sonic616s)

Thanks for your application! We have been talking of recent, (also on the terms of the racist thing, spelling/grammar ;)). But i'm not one to judge, anyway so your application seems reasonably well, also from knowing you and talking to you i'd say your maturity is around a 10. I'm not sure that you've played as long as the other applications above. Your drawing ability may be useful for other parts of the community not so much the hale server. Killer (Owner) may wish to get you to make a better logo or something. Overall reasonable application, but I do prefer some others on this section. I will keep your application in mind over the next few months or so when we can afford more admins to the level of players.

Regards,

Phantom

Your application is very valid and seems like a legit reason to add you to the admin list. We only have 1 spot for admin left at this date, although your point is true "More admins the better". Un-fortunetly this fact isn't true, you can't have a server full of admins ;). I know your reasonably well, I also know Derpy know's you pretty well. I will give you 1 week, to prove/show that your worth being an admin (Ingame ect.). But if I do find a better application within the 1 week time period. I will repost or message something to you to let you know about that information type. Side Note: It is also good to see you have some background knowledge.

Regards,

Phantom.

Thanks for your application! We have been talking of recent, (also on the terms of the racist thing, spelling/grammar ;)). But i'm not one to judge, anyway so your application seems reasonably well, also from knowing you and talking to you i'd say your maturity is around a 10. I'm not sure that you've played as long as the other applications above. Your drawing ability may be useful for other parts of the community not so much the hale server. Killer (Owner) may wish to get you to make a better logo or something. Overall reasonable application, but I do prefer some others on this section. I will keep your application in mind over the next few months or so when we can afford more admins to the level of players.

Regards,

Phantom

Hey! Thank you so much for letting me take a shot at it ;), See you round!

CheezeBeam.

Job: TF2 Admin

Maturity: 7.5

Something about Me: I have always enjoyed TF2 and it was one of my very first FPS I've played. Phantom-Gamers has been an excellent server and I have always enjoyed the server since it has been released and have been on it nearly every night because there is hardly anyone on during the day.

What I know how to do: I have owned a server before and have experience with admin commands.

Additional Info: I would like to apply for the rank 'Admin' on the TF2 server "Phantom-Gamers". I understand that you can't have infinite admins on the server but I am writing this so that you have more servers once Phantom-Gamers gets popular. I also understand the responsibilities fo an admin and I will try my absolute best at: keeping the community alive, helping new people to server and helping them understand what the game mode Saxton Hale is, trying to populate the server and also keeping trouble makers away. Once again, I want to thank you for making the wonderful Phantom-Gamers server and without the community and the admins, the server wouldn't be the way it is now. I love you guys <3.

Thank you for your time.

Yours sincerely,

MegaMonKeyBeam.

Maturity: 6-8 Around there.

Something About me: Tf2 is second fps i have played, First being combat arms. Ew. I like anime, Turtles, Rabbits, Bunnies and Magicarp.

What i know how to do: Well I'm pretty useless in fact. Im just good at keeping people in line and sensible.

Additional Info: I do like Sword art Online.

Previous alias: RainbowRays just in case you do know me.

Guest Evanescence

Maturity: Honestly i can be between 5-9, so about 7.

Something about me: My name is Jarrod, I am a very lovable person, I am into Survival sort of games and I'm always up for a good time

What you know how to do: Well i use to be and still am a major Admin of a ZPS server called Last one standing's church 24/7. I have Teamspeak from when i used it for Black ops.

Additional Info: I love you and you know it babe <3.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Choose me :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hey, thanks for your application! Your application overall is simple and pretty shit. There is really no reason for you to have admin, besides the pure fact that I know you personally reasonably well. I'll give you a shot, but if you fuck it up. Your not getting a second chance.

Sincerely,

Phantom

Maturity: 7.5

Something about Me: I have always enjoyed TF2 and it was one of my very first FPS I've played. Phantom-Gamers has been an excellent server and I have always enjoyed the server since it has been released and have been on it nearly every night because there is hardly anyone on during the day.

What I know how to do: I have owned a server before and have experience with admin commands.

Additional Info: I would like to apply for the rank 'Admin' on the TF2 server "Phantom-Gamers". I understand that you can't have infinite admins on the server but I am writing this so that you have more servers once Phantom-Gamers gets popular. I also understand the responsibilities fo an admin and I will try my absolute best at: keeping the community alive, helping new people to server and helping them understand what the game mode Saxton Hale is, trying to populate the server and also keeping trouble makers away. Once again, I want to thank you for making the wonderful Phantom-Gamers server and without the community and the admins, the server wouldn't be the way it is now. I love you guys <3.

Thank you for your time.

Yours sincerely,

MegaMonKeyBeam.

Hey, Thanks for your application! It's rather sad having to turn this down due to the fact we have no slots left. We understand that not many people are on during the days, we really don't know why ^^. It would be great if you invited your friends to the server to gain more players :D. I'll keep your application in mind for future if we ever do get more players overall.

Sincerely,

Phantom

Maturity: 6-8 Around there.

Something About me: Tf2 is second fps i have played, First being combat arms. Ew. I like anime, Turtles, Rabbits, Bunnies and Magicarp.

What i know how to do: Well I'm pretty useless in fact. Im just good at keeping people in line and sensible.

Additional Info: I do like Sword art Online.

Previous alias: RainbowRays just in case you do know me.

Hey! Thanks for your application! Your application lacks a lot of information, and you lack a lot of skills to become an admin. None the less, short application. Short Response.

Sincerely,

Phantom

1. Job: Admin
  2. Age: 14
  3. Maturity (1-10): For my maturity, i'd say 8.5-9 on a scale of 1-10

1. Something About you: A little thing about me, not sure if it shows, but i'm very into games, and I have a lot of time free which I can spend on this server. I love to socialize with everyone on it and I try to play fair, I helped out with a little hide and seek mini-game involving about 24 people (with the help of Killer Phantom Of course!). I also am independent and fair when It comes to situations.

1. What you Know how to do (with the job IE: teamspeak): A few things I know about the job which should make me a good candidate are that I have ran a server before and I am familiar with the commands, I know how to use teamspeak, skype, and understand that I have to be in contact for this job to work, I am also willing to give up my time to help the server. I can spend a lot of time on the server as I am on summer vacation and am mostly on my laptop.

1. (optional) Additional info (IE: examples of you work.): I think I would deserve this as I have not had any bans, mutes, temp bans, or arguments with the admins on this fine server, I enjoy this server, and play on it regularly so I think this is the next step.

PS: Thanks Killer_Awesome_Phantom for sending me the link to this, also my name on steam is SpySappingMyCat.

1.Job:Admin

2.Age:14

3. Maturity 1-10 - I think in my personally opinion, my maturity can change depending on whether something is really fun and I am with friends, or when something is really serious going on, but in general I would give myself an 8-9

4.Something about you: I am a really "hardcore" gamer, who likes to have fun, and socialize with other people, and likes to make new friends, and meet new great people. I love Saxton Hale and especially Phantom since it is the only good VSH out there, and almost go on Tf2, as much as possible to have fun, and talk to friends, I also love to play different varieties of games that are available on Steam, and to mainly have fun.

5. If I do become admin, it would be first for me, and I would hope to learn and help out with Phantom in as many ways as I possibly can, and to mostly, always be there to help out the community in whatever way I can, I have not had previous experiences as an admin, I know a few diffrent commands but hope to learn new and different commands and tactics to help make Phantom Gamers a Safe, Fair and Fun Server.

6. (optional) Additional info (IE: examples of you work.) : I don't think I have had any previous fights, or arguments with admins on the server, and have not been annoying enough to make the Phantom Community angry towards me, and hopefully can deserve this role to help and make the Phantom Community to it's fullest potential.

Thank you for your consideation and time, kind regards ~ monster_crusher

1. Tf2 Admin

2. 15

3. 6-4

4. well i dont really rage at thee game that much, ill try to not give people noclip/godmode/gravity (unkess admin says :D) im also kinder a suckup :D never trust me with noclip and godmode PLZ!!!

5. well umm i dont think i know any, i think i know as to respawn people, select which team people can go on and votes :D

​ Application

1. Job:Admin
  2. Age:16
  3. maturity (1-10):10
  4. Something About you: Playstaion thumbs
  5. What you Know how to do (with the job IE: graphic design ):I have expereance admin on gmod befor it was combind with gmod 13.
  6. (optional) Additional info (IE: examples of you work.)I can adapt to stuff im a good comnicater i ask if i have problem or unshor of wat to do.

Application

3. Maturity (2-10):8

4. Something About You: Tf2 freak

5. What you know how to do (with the job IE: design) ive never been admin on any tf2 sever's but im want to try and be 1

6. optional Additional info (IE: example of you work.) i can help out u guys like mute mic spammers and afks and more other stuff u need and im always on.

Thanks i wish to be 1:)

Job:Admin

Something About You: Umm i really like playing TF2,Minecraft and thats all i like to do

Optional Additional info (IE: example of you work.):If i become An Admin i would help out like Mic Spammers,Hackers,Look After the server not really an admin come on that much

What you Know how to do (with the job IE: graphic design ):Ive Never Been An Admin Before Only Minecraft i have and i own a server once and some Owner in minecraft server Trust me to be and look after :)

Thanks

Maturity:7.5-8

Something About Me: Well my name is Lukas and I love gaming,seriously I love gaming. I love assorted games ranging from shooters to simulators. I like playing on Playstation 3 and P.C, I play Xbox, usually when I'm over at a friends house. On TF2 I like most game modes especially Saxton Hale (Phantom Gamers :3) and Arena, They're the most game modes I play. On Minecraft on two different servers I've been Second Admin.

What I Know How To Do: I am on TF2 alot and this would be good for Phantom Gamers since I can shutup the anoying kids and mic spammers... And I'm pretty well known around Phantom Gamers, I will try to be a fun admin but I have to be mean sometimes to make the server fair.

Additional Info: Well everything above this is pretty much it... But I've made alot of friends on Phantom Gamers most of my friends now are from Phantom Gamers it's a very nice community and alot of nice people and alot of not so nice people... But yeah I hope you pick this I don't mind if you don't but please do C:

Sincerly Porky

2. Age:15
  3. maturity (1-10):8.4
  4. Something About you:I like to think myself as a nice guy someone who people can talk to helpful and very understanding I also have a lot of responsibility since I work out of the house
  5. If you do become admin what will you do:I will help around the server make sure people who are messing around annoying people or breaking the rules e.g point boosting and wasting everybody's time well be properly taken care of. Hopefully I be able to stop some of the bullying also which has be going on in the server against the younger participants who are there just like everybody else to have fun and enjoy themselves.

6. What you Know how to do (with the job IE: graphic design ):this year i will be doing some graphical design classes if you need any photo shop done i could be your man ;D. i have also configured a few servers on several games such as minecraft and terrria and I'm sure that I can develop skills with the TF2 servers

Kind regards Yakunan

Job: TF2 Hale Server Admin

maturity (1-10): 8 (self-evaluation of maturity isn't too helpful [you're better off getting to know the people applying, and how their personalities are etc.])

Something About you: I've been moderating on the SSG hale server for at least a year now, so I know all the ins and outs of SourceMod commands as well as how to admin responsibly. People try to piss me off all the time, but to no avail, because I am a cool-headed guy, and boasting is not something I do frequently...

If you do become admin what will you do: Hackers, spammers and general tools be warned, try to destabilise gameplay and you WILL be punished.

What you Know how to do: I know how to use SM commands quickly and responsibly to moderate a TF2 server, having been a moderator on a different TF2 server.

Additional info: I don't give special treatment to friends, and if I appear to, then that isn't me. I can also find ways to improve the server (see my server suggestion topic).

2.Age:13

3.Something About You: I like to have alot of friends and have,Fun and also Help people too aswell:) Usually i Help people out soo i want more friends i only have like. 10.

5.If u do come Admin What Will u Do:i will Help And Mute Mic Spammers i been seen today and annoyed me to death.And Help Out and Stop some Agruing They Doing or Hackers or if they are Hacks.i dont know And Point Farmings!...Ahh i Hate it

6.What you Know How to do(with the Job IE Graphic design):Ive Never Do Praphic Designing But i Dont know how to do it.i wish i whould Do it.and Make more and help out Phantom-Gamer Server.

Thanks. Mr.Pootis

Job: Administrator

Real Life Name: Jeremy Lin

Maturity (1-10):9

Something About you: Well. Instead of just "something" About me. I will provide a 

explanation of me below which explains the other questions for the Admin Application.

I would like to be an admin on Phantom Gamers for the following reasons, I have been 

accused of hacking. ( Hoping this will prove I'm not a hacker of any sort )

I will be responsible for the behaviour of players and competitors. ( No camping, No Mic 

Spam) 

I will not abuse vote systems and faking other players as admins. :D

I have been playing TF2 on the XBOX. Though I am very skilled at spy and sniper. 

I believe I have the necessities to become an admin.

I know a variable amount of coding though not alot in each seperate coding type.

I will try to become one of the best admins you want. If anyone is camping, I will simply 

slap them. And I will kick AFK players if any proceed to be afk for an exceptionally long 

time. (30minutes)

Though I will keep myself secret and I hope you do too. :D It will change players 

behaviour and I will know their true behaviours and such. :D

I have a reasonable amount of knowledge and understanding of hosting a server, so If 

anything happens I can still host the server.

I may also be able to donate regularly. I have a steady mic if anything requires it.

Maturity: I'd say 7.9

I'm John, 

If you do become admin what will you do: I'll enforce the rules of the game and warn, or kick people depending on that they do.

What you Know how to do (with the job IE: graphic design ): I know how to host and create servers, configure games: Mine-craft, Terraria and a few others, I know the games from creating them to finishing them. I know hackers and how to tell if people are hacking them self.

Additional info: I tend to play games when ever i can, I like to apply for the ranks of an admin, I know the responsibly that i'll will ave when and if i become admin. I would like to help out in any way i can in ether, the server or anything that people need help in. I take this job seriously. I enjoy playing TF2 Phantom gamers server, it's probably the server i play the most out of all of the tf2 servers, I want to improve the servers as much as i can and i think that if there are most admins there will be a lot less hackers or people to break the rules.

Oh i'm White Lotus if you don't remember me.

Guest Evanescence
  • Job: Admin
  • Maturity (1-10): For my maturity, i'd say 8.5-9 on a scale of 1-10
  • Something About you: A little thing about me, not sure if it shows, but i'm very into games, and I have a lot of time free which I can spend on this server. I love to socialize with everyone on it and I try to play fair, I helped out with a little hide and seek mini-game involving about 24 people (with the help of Killer Phantom Of course!). I also am independent and fair when It comes to situations.
  • What you Know how to do (with the job IE: teamspeak): A few things I know about the job which should make me a good candidate are that I have ran a server before and I am familiar with the commands, I know how to use teamspeak, skype, and understand that I have to be in contact for this job to work, I am also willing to give up my time to help the server. I can spend a lot of time on the server as I am on summer vacation and am mostly on my laptop.
  • (optional) Additional info (IE: examples of you work.): I think I would deserve this as I have not had any bans, mutes, temp bans, or arguments with the admins on this fine server, I enjoy this server, and play on it regularly so I think this is the next step.
PS: Thanks Killer_Awesome_Phantom for sending me the link to this, also my name on steam is SpySappingMyCat.

Sup Spy,
You were admin, but we reset them all. Your current name is "Lamb Of NZ" Doubt you will ever read this but. You might (low) have a chance of re-getting admin. Best of luck anyway.

Regards,
Phantom.

2.Age:14

3. Maturity 1-10 - I think in my personally opinion, my maturity can change depending on whether something is really fun and I am with friends, or when something is really serious going on, but in general I would give myself an 8-9

4.Something about you: I am a really "hardcore" gamer, who likes to have fun, and socialize with other people, and likes to make new friends, and meet new great people. I love Saxton Hale and especially Phantom since it is the only good VSH out there, and almost go on Tf2, as much as possible to have fun, and talk to friends, I also love to play different varieties of games that are available on Steam, and to mainly have fun.

5. If I do become admin, it would be first for me, and I would hope to learn and help out with Phantom in as many ways as I possibly can, and to mostly, always be there to help out the community in whatever way I can, I have not had previous experiences as an admin, I know a few diffrent commands but hope to learn new and different commands and tactics to help make Phantom Gamers a Safe, Fair and Fun Server.

6. (optional) Additional info (IE: examples of you work.) : I don't think I have had any previous fights, or arguments with admins on the server, and have not been annoying enough to make the Phantom Community angry towards me, and hopefully can deserve this role to help and make the Phantom Community to it's fullest potential.

Thank you for your consideation and time, kind regards ~ monster_crusher

Dear Monster,
You've been a good friend and I've known you for a long time. I wouldn't mind you for admin. But you got banned because you turned on Friendly Fire *FacePALM*.
None the less I'll suggest you get un-banned lmao.

Regards, Phantom.

1. Tf2 Admin

2. 15

3. 6-4

4. well i dont really rage at thee game that much, ill try to not give people noclip/godmode/gravity (unkess admin says :D) im also kinder a suckup :D never trust me with noclip and godmode PLZ!!!

5. well umm i dont think i know any, i think i know as to respawn people, select which team people can go on and votes :D

Your Application is bad, you need a lot more detail and better spelling. So long as, changing the age from 15 to 11.
Not a chance - Stupid Application.

Regards,
Phantom.

​ Application

• Job:Admin
  • maturity (1-10):10
  • Something About you: Playstaion thumbs
  • What you Know how to do (with the job IE: graphic design ):I have expereance admin on gmod befor it was combind with gmod 13.
  • (optional) Additional info (IE: examples of you work.)I can adapt to stuff im a good comnicater i ask if i have problem or unshor of wat to do.

You were mis employed as admin. Then you wined bitched and even tried to bribe to get admin back.
Not a chance - Stupidity/Wineyness. (Even though you weren't a horrible admin.)

Regards,
Phantom

Application

3. Maturity (2-10):8

4. Something About You: Tf2 freak

5. What you know how to do (with the job IE: design) ive never been admin on any tf2 sever's but im want to try and be 1

6. optional Additional info (IE: example of you work.) i can help out u guys like mute mic spammers and afks and more other stuff u need and im always on.

Thanks i wish to be 1:)

Hacker.

Nuff' Said.

Maturity: 7

Something about you: I like donuts

If you become admin what would you do: I would help players in need. Give them information. Obey the rules. Be fair. Be nice. Be a good admin and warn those innapropriate players. And deal with them if they keep it up. I would obey everything the staff tells me. I would do any possible thing i can to help this community be safer. This community is a really good place to be. It is safe, nice, and allways a problem being dealt with. I will also not abuse the privliges. Thanks and i hope you accept my application

What you know how to do: I know how to deal with the console and most of the commands. Keep in mind i'm not a real techno dude on source servers. I'm more used to minecraft servers. But i think i will do good on the source console.

You're far to young. 11 is like 1% of the people who play on the server. I've also never seen you on so...
Denied?

Regards,
Phantom

Something About You: Umm i really like playing TF2,Minecraft and thats all i like to do

Optional Additional info (IE: example of you work.):If i become An Admin i would help out like Mic Spammers,Hackers,Look After the server not really an admin come on that much

What you Know how to do (with the job IE: graphic design ):Ive Never Been An Admin Before Only Minecraft i have and i own a server once and some Owner in minecraft server Trust me to be and look after :)

Thanks

Arn't you Mr Bad Boy.
Makes two applications.
Hacks on both accounts. Seems Legit.

Regards,
Phantom.

Maturity:7.5-8

Something About Me: Well my name is Lukas and I love gaming,seriously I love gaming. I love assorted games ranging from shooters to simulators. I like playing on Playstation 3 and P.C, I play Xbox, usually when I'm over at a friends house. On TF2 I like most game modes especially Saxton Hale (Phantom Gamers :3) and Arena, They're the most game modes I play. On Minecraft on two different servers I've been Second Admin.

What I Know How To Do: I am on TF2 alot and this would be good for Phantom Gamers since I can shutup the anoying kids and mic spammers... And I'm pretty well known around Phantom Gamers, I will try to be a fun admin but I have to be mean sometimes to make the server fair.

Additional Info: Well everything above this is pretty much it... But I've made alot of friends on Phantom Gamers most of my friends now are from Phantom Gamers it's a very nice community and alot of nice people and alot of not so nice people... But yeah I hope you pick this I don't mind if you don't but please do C:

Sincerly Porky

Your application seems very nice.
But from your personality, I don't think you're right for the job. Due to your very arrogant/easy to anger nature.
Thanks for your application, look like you put some THOUGHT into it.

Regards,
Phantom.

• Job:Admin
  • maturity (1-10):8.4
  • Something About you:I like to think myself as a nice guy someone who people can talk to helpful and very understanding I also have a lot of responsibility since I work out of the house
  • If you do become admin what will you do:I will help around the server make sure people who are messing around annoying people or breaking the rules e.g point boosting and wasting everybody's time well be properly taken care of. Hopefully I be able to stop some of the bullying also which has be going on in the server against the younger participants who are there just like everybody else to have fun and enjoy themselves.
6. What you Know how to do (with the job IE: graphic design ):this year i will be doing some graphical design classes if you need any photo shop done i could be your man ;D. i have also configured a few servers on several games such as minecraft and terrriaand I'm sure that I can develop skills with the TF2 servers

Kind regards Yakunan

Possibly not for admin, but I think I will definitely ask you for graphics/photoshop. I will consider you as our graphics designer once I see some of your work. I'll talk to you on Steam about sending work through to my email/skype.

Regards,
Phantom.

Job: TF2 Hale Server Admin

maturity (1-10): 8 (self-evaluation of maturity isn't too helpful [you're better off getting to know the people applying, and how their personalities are etc.])

Something About you: I've been moderating on the SSG hale server for at least a year now, so I know all the ins and outs of SourceMod commands as well as how to admin responsibly. People try to piss me off all the time, but to no avail, because I am a cool-headed guy, and boasting is not something I do frequently...

If you do become admin what will you do: Hackers, spammers and general tools be warned, try to destabilise gameplay and you WILL be punished.

What you Know how to do: I know how to use SM commands quickly and responsibly to moderate a TF2 server, having been a moderator on a different TF2 server.

Additional info: I don't give special treatment to friends, and if I appear to, then that isn't me. I can also find ways to improve the server (see my server suggestion topic).

Your application is very good,
I will certainly consider you for admin. It's the best I've seen so far. But I need to know your: In-Game name. I also hardly see you on the Phantom Server, possibly becaue you always being on SSG. So far I've only seen you on Phantom-Gamers when SSG was down...You certainly have a shot at admin, but you need to be more active on the server. Might have a shot though.
Hope to see you round.

Regards,
Phantom.

2.Age:13

3.Something About You: I like to have alot of friends and have,Fun and also Help people too aswell:) Usually i Help people out soo i want more friends i only have like. 10.

5.If u do come Admin What Will u Do:i will Help And Mute Mic Spammers i been seen today and annoyed me to death.And Help Out and Stop some Agruing They Doing or Hackers or if they are Hacks.i dont know And Point Farmings!...Ahh i Hate it

6.What you Know How to do(with the Job IE Graphic design):Ive Never Do Praphic Designing But i Dont know how to do it.i wish i whould Do it.and Make more and help out Phantom-Gamer Server.

Thanks. Mr.Pootis

I'm going to deny this application for now. As I'm not sure how to evaluate it. It seems very, un-professional.
I'll reply back when I get more on an idea of who you are.

Regards,
Phantom.

Job: Administrator
Real Life Name: Jeremy Lin
Maturity (1-10):9
Something About you: Well. Instead of just "something" About me. I will provide a 

explanation of me below which explains the other questions for the Admin Application.

I would like to be an admin on Phantom Gamers for the following reasons, I have been 

accused of hacking. ( Hoping this will prove I'm not a hacker of any sort )
I will be responsible for the behaviour of players and competitors. ( No camping, No Mic 

Spam) 
I will not abuse vote systems and faking other players as admins. :D
I have been playing TF2 on the XBOX. Though I am very skilled at spy and sniper. 
I believe I have the necessities to become an admin.
I know a variable amount of coding though not alot in each seperate coding type.
I will try to become one of the best admins you want. If anyone is camping, I will simply 

slap them. And I will kick AFK players if any proceed to be afk for an exceptionally long 

time. (30minutes)
Though I will keep myself secret and I hope you do too. :D It will change players 

behaviour and I will know their true behaviours and such. :D
I have a reasonable amount of knowledge and understanding of hosting a server, so If 

anything happens I can still host the server.
I may also be able to donate regularly. I have a steady mic if anything requires it.

Your application is pretty decent. I would be looking to accept your application. I need to get to know more about you first. I'm almost 100% sure you're a "PaintClause" Alt Account. Add me on Steam. We'll talk some more and I'll look into your playing times ect.
Possibly Accepted - Need to know you better + More Information on who you are. But the rules you inflict look good.

Regards,
Phantom. 

Maturity: I'd say 7.9

I'm Kane, 

If you do become admin what will you do: I'll enforce the rules of the game and warn, or kick people depending on that they do.

What you Know how to do (with the job IE: graphic design ): I know how to host and create servers, configure games: Mine-craft, Terraria and a few others, I know the games from creating them to finishing them. I know hackers and how to tell if people are hacking them self.

Additional info: I tend to play games when ever i can, I like to apply for the ranks of an admin, I know the responsibly that i'll will ave when and if i become admin. I would like to help out in any way i can in ether, the server or anything that people need help in. I take this job seriously. I enjoy playing TF2 Phantom gamers server, it's probably the server i play the most out of all of the tf2 servers, I want to improve the servers as much as i can and i think that if there are most admins there will be a lot less hackers or people to break the rules.

Oh i'm White Lotus if you don't remember me.

Your application is good. But honestly I'm not sure what you can provide for us at this current moment. As we 'obviously' know how to set-up servers. I would much prefer someone like MegaJess from the application above.

We do need to remove hackers, but thanks to Black Lotus. I don't think this is even the main issue anymore. The main issue is just 24/7 administrative watch over the server. Not even so much the factors of banning hackers. Thanks for your application none the less.

Regards,

Phantom.

Wow, thanks for the feedback! but yeah, you're right, I hardly go on Phantom-gamers xD, thanks a lot for considering me for a position. I think I'll be on SSG for quite a while...

in the meantime, good luck with the server ;)

EDIT: Also, my in-game name might be slightly problematic - it's Ed xD

My steam ID is STEAM_0:1:41827964 if you need to check my profile/contact me on steam