• Job: Admin.
  • Real Life Name: Kevin.
  • In game name: ๖ۣKeviin.
  • Maturity (1-10): 9, i have I'm mature for my age, if you believe me or not, you'll just have to wait and see.
  • Something About you: I've played on phantom gamer servers a lot an it is really fun, and i want to be apart of the people that help run the server smoothly,I've owned a server before and have been admin on one server, so i do not tolerate bullshit and people that scam or feel that they have more power over another player. Most of my friends play on that server, so if anything goes wrong and no other admins are online, they would contact me.
  • If you do become admin what will you do: Not allow players to scam one another and even stop admins when they do stupid stuff, because owner is not there.
  • What you Know how to do (with the job IE: graphic design ): Being admin.
  • (optional) Additional info (IE: examples of you work.) I owned a server last year, and when it i stopped running it i starting sunning a friend's server which is really popular. 

Thank-you, Kevin

Hey Killer_Awesome_Phantom

I tried adding you as a friend on Steam, however you haven't accepted it yet. Is it possible for me to become a tf2 admin on a Saxton Hale server. I am Absolute Vodka probably remember me. But anyway I talked with Creapy and lamb( Corgi) about the Admin stuff they told me about this job application section, but I couldn't find it. But then I typed in Google Phantom Gamers Job application and now im here. So could you please reply to me ASAP and accept the friend request that I sent you earlier today.

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon

King Regards, Absolute Vodka

Application

1. Job: Admin

2. Real Life Name: Tim

3. In Game Name: MixV-Selling Unusual (Vodka)

4. Age:16

5. Maturity (1-10): I would say 8 or 7.

6. Something About you: I've played heaps of your Phantom Servers, probably remember me Absolute Vodka. Anyway I applied for this job because I want to improve these servers by running it smoothly. I also know many people like Corgi and Creapy that are already Admins, this will improve my  communication with the servers because I already know these people and understand the full responsibility of being an admin. I do not tolerant abuse of other players, scamming and other people that feel that they can do anything they want. Therefore I would love to help and improve this community I am online nearly all the time because I love playing TF2 and because I use the computer a lot. 

7. If you do become admin what will you do: I will ban players if needed - abuse, scamming and etc. , seize scamming and finally I will not tolerate any abuse as mentioned before and plus I have being playing TF2 for quite a while. And you would probably remember me.

8. What you Know how to do (with the Job IE :graphic design) Being admin because my friends on Steam are Admins on many servers and they have taught me well what to do and what not to do. Therefore I will obey every rule.

9. (Optional) Addintion info (IE: Examples of your work.) I have friends on Steam that have taught me how to use Admin and what are the rules. I also have been invited to many groups. An example is UK, America, NZ and Australia. Plus I have good communications with Corgi and Creapy who are already Admins on this server.

King Regards,

Tim

2. Real Name: Nicholas

3. In Game Name: Fisho3z (I might have other tags and hashtags around it)

4. Age: 12

5.. Maturity: I'd say around 8.3? Although it depends on the situation and the way you look at it

6. Something About You: Im a pretty cool-headed guy and pretty kind too, although i wouldn't let that get the better of me. I like gaming alot and have quite alot of tiem to spend on it. I like TF2 and Minecraft (mc) and those two games are probably the only gamers i play. I often go on Phantom Gamers server and becoming admin would be useful for the server as there would be an admin on regularily

7. If You Do Become Admin, What would You Do: Well theres alot of stuff to do so shall we list the not dos first? I will not give out special treatment to friends. I will not break the rules for admin commands. Now, the basics: I will kick long afks (atleast 30 mins id say), i will slay friendlies, mute mic spammers and squeakers and kids. I will also do ban hackers etc. I will try to keep as active on the server to keep it peaecful and hacker, micspammer and squeaker free place. I ensure that i would do what a normal admin would do and a little more :)

8. What You Know How To Do (With The Job IE: Graphic Designer): I am still young and have not learned any computer related things except the basics.

9. (Optional) Additional Info (IE Examples Of You Work): I am a pretty smart boy as i am asian and forced to do alot of work. I have some experience for SM commands as a friend of mine once taught me a few. I have a good connection to the server and thats really all you need to know :)

P.S. Add me on steam if you want any additional info or questions for me

-Fisho3z

5.. Maturity: I'd say around 8.3? Although it depends on the situation and the way you look at it

6. Something About You: Im a pretty cool-headed guy and pretty kind too, although i wouldn't let that get the better of me. I like gaming alot and have quite alot of tiem to spend on it. I like TF2 and Minecraft (mc) and those two games are probably the only gamers i play. I often go on Phantom Gamers server and becoming admin would be useful for the server as there would be an admin on regularily

7. If You Do Become Admin, What would You Do: Well theres alot of stuff to do so shall we list the not dos first? I will not give out special treatment to friends. I will not break the rules for admin commands. Now, the basics: I will kick long afks (atleast 30 mins id say), i will slay friendlies, mute mic spammers and squeakers and kids. I will also do ban hackers etc. I will try to keep as active on the server to keep it peaecful and hacker, micspammer and squeaker free place. I ensure that i would do what a normal admin would do and a little more :)

8. What You Know How To Do (With The Job IE: Graphic Designer): I am still young and have not learned any computer related things except the basics.

9. (Optional) Additional Info (IE Examples Of You Work): I am a pretty smart boy as i am asian and forced to do alot of work. I have some experience for SM commands as a friend of mine once taught me a few. I have a good connection to the server and thats really all you need to know :)

-Fisho3z

Might be a bit young but still has sense in him and is on often

+1

1. Job: Administrator on Hale Server #2

2. Real Life Name: Alix

3. In game name:  Conswela (STEAM_0:0:27612998)

4. Age: 14 (Nearly 15!)

5. Maturity (1-10): I would rate my self about an 8 - 8.5 (But it really is up to you, it is quite hard to rate yourself)

6. Something About you: I have been admin on one server, but I was an admin for an extensive amount of time, about 6 1/2 months. I know how to use all the commands. I also have a job, which means some nights I may not be able to come on until 7:30 - 8:30PM But I can make up for this by playing heaps during the weekends, and whilst I do not have a shift rostered on.

7. If you do become admin what will you do: I will moderate the server to the highest standard possible and uphold the values and rules of this server, I can bring a plethora of hale / administrator knowledge to the administrator team. I will uphold all of the rules, no matter if they are my friend or not. I will absolutely never ever, abuse powers, I would only use my powers to help administrate the server and not for my own enjoyment. I will make it the top of my playing agenda to visit Hale #2 more than any other server I do play (Only three of them though!)

8. (optional) Additional info (IE: examples of you work.) I know most of the commands and usages for most of the Administrative plugins. I also will not be able to come on until 8:30PM some nights as I have to work part-time at McDonalds, but I can make up for the lost time by staying on a lot more during peak hours after school times and weekends. I am not easy to anger, and I will uphold the rules and values of the server to every player, even to close friends. I always have made sure before I ban someone, I have proof, this does help a lot if they do decide to dispute the ban.

Good luck filling these positions, and thank you for taking the time to read this.

-Conswela

2. Real Name: Ari

3. In Game Name: ♥♫ G U T T ♫♥™

4. Age: 13

5.. Maturity: 8.5 really up to how you see me as

6. Something About You: I'm a pretty nice guy, but can get slightly irratated by the occasional "trolls" who happen to stumble onto the same server as me. I go on Phantom Gamers most of the time when on tf2 so there'd be an admin on a lot of the time. I'm also quite good friends with most of the admins on the server (e.g. Corgi, DovahIan, etc.). I like playing mainly tf2 and minecraft so admin would be convenient when on the servers as i tire of having to keep repeatedly reporting them to admins.

7. If You Do Become Admin, What would You Do: If there were any mic-spamming i would silence the player, not ban them as that would be fairly far-fetched. Definitely ban hackers, use my admin powers responsibly and wisely, kick long-time ask's (30 mins or so more), ban players who cap the point on hale at the start matches and

8. What You Know How To Do (With The Job IE: Graphic Designer): I have not yet learnt anything computer related as i am still quite young

9. (Optional) Additional Info (IE Examples Of You Work): I have a lot in common with Magikarp (Fisho3z) really, both pretty smart in the sense as we are both asian. i have also had a bit of history with SM commands as i used to once like derping around by myself on tf2 with bots and commands.

P.S. My name does vary from time to time, but my usual names are: ♥♫ G U T T ♫♥™, ส Tha Guted Rose ส

-G U T T (magikarp's little, but bigger, friend :3)

JOB: GAMER  :D

IN GAME NAME: PLΛZMA_ , STEAM ID is STEAM_0:0:58312319

MATURITY: Not for me to decide, but if it were, I'd say 8.25

SOMETHING ABOUT ME: I LOVE <3 tf2, It is amazing. All the hats and miscs and weps do not take themselves too seriously, and its playful. I mostly like FPS's and well, hate mic spammers, scammers and general losers who troll, exploit and hack.

WHAT I CAN DO: Make Rushes, Set classes (I think, I would like if you sent a guide)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:58312319

Additional Info: Most people at Phantom Gamers #2 know and like me

Thanks,

PLΛZMA_

Job: I am applying for Admin. (Saxton Hale servers)

Real Life Name: Patrick N.

In Game Name: Deadmau5™| D3aDmAu5 (May changes sometimes).

Maturity (1-10): I’d say about 8.5-9.

Something about me: I love first person shooters. Team Fortress 2 would be my favourite, I play it every day. Currently on 1,700 hours played. I spent most of my time on both hale servers. It takes 70% of my playing time every day. I put the same amount of time playing into my studies as well. I think that many people from the hale servers know me well. Since I’m on the server regularly I would like the help phantom servers, making it a fun play to be while keeping the server “clean”.

If I become an admin what will I do: I will try to get rid of hackers, mute/gag spammers, kick cappers and try to keep scamming under control. I will try to make the server a lot of fun. Kick inactive players so that other people who actually are active can join and play. Sometimes when I’m playing in the server, they are full and I usually see about 4-6 afkers. I will also try to make the server a player friendly environment.

What I know how to do: This is my first time I have applied for anything in Team Fortress 2. I want to start admin rank here at the phantom gaming server. The place feels like home to me. I want to help the community. Anyway from what I have seen from Admins (not only from the Phantom Gaming) is that they can set their own classes, make votes (mostly for rushes), slapping and slaying. If I get chosen to be an admin I hope I will get experience from it to be a better admin and make new friends. I will not abuse this power, I will use only when needed.

Additional Info: I have good friends on the Saxton Hale server that are well known, I have also made friends with admins like Creapy Pedo and Dovah. I have head admins and moderators on my friends list where I can go ask questions if I have any troubles. I do keep calm in Hale so I won’t abuse players, make them leave from the server, etc.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50288640

Thank you for reading this application!

-Your sincerely, Deadmau5/Patrick

Job: I am applying for Admin.  (Saxton Hale servers)

Something about me: I love first person shooters. Team Fortress 2 would be my favourite, I play it every day. Currently on 1,700 hours played. I spent most of my time on both hale servers. It takes 70% of my playing time every day. I put the same amount of time playing into my studies as well. I think that many people from the hale servers know me well.  Since I’m on the server regularly I would like the help phantom servers, making it a fun play to be while keeping the server “clean”.

If I become an admin what will I do: I will try to get rid of hackers, mute/gag spammers, kick cappers and try to keep scamming under control.  I will try to make the server a lot of fun. Kick inactive players so that other people who actually are active can join and play. Sometimes when I’m playing in the server, they are full and I usually see about 4-6 afkers.  I will also try to make the server a player friendly environment.

What I know how to do: This is my first time I have applied for anything in Team Fortress 2. I want to start admin rank here at the phantom gaming server. The place feels like home to me. I want to help the community. Anyway from what I have seen from Admins (not only from the Phantom Gaming) is that they can set their own classes, make votes (mostly for rushes), slapping and slaying. If I get chosen to be an admin I hope I will get experience from it to be a better admin and make new friends. I will not abuse this power, I will use only when needed.

Additional Info: I have good friends on the Saxton Hale server that are well known, I have also made friends with admins like Creapy Pedo and Dovah. I have head admins and moderators on my friends list where I can go ask questions if I have any troubles. I do keep calm in Hale so I won’t abuse players, make them leave from the server, etc.  

-You’re sincerely, Deadmau5/Patrick

+rep. knows his shit

• Job: TF2 Admin
  • Maturity (1-10): For my maturity, i'd say 7.5-8 on a scale of 1-10
  • Something About you: I often Play tf2 so being an admin on the server would be nice :).
  • What You Know: I know how do Mute mic-spammers and kick annoying people
  • What would I do as admin: i would help make the server a better place for most people(except the mic-spammers ect)
  • (optional) Additional info (IE: examples of you work.): I think I would deserve this as I have not had any bans, mutes, temp bans, or arguments with the admins on this nice server, I often play on Saxton Hale 2 so being an admin would double the fun. I think I would make a fair admin.

PS: Thanks to DovahIanfor tell me to apply :).

PPS: My steam Name is Ninja_Kirby7

NO

• Job: Admin.
  • Real Life Name: Kevin.
  • In game name: ๖ۣKeviin.
  • Maturity (1-10): 9, i have I'm mature for my age, if you believe me or not, you'll just have to wait and see.
  • Something About you: I've played on phantom gamer servers a lot an it is really fun, and i want to be apart of the people that help run the server smoothly,I've owned a server before and have been admin on one server, so i do not tolerate bullshit and people that scam or feel that they have more power over another player. Most of my friends play on that server, so if anything goes wrong and no other admins are online, they would contact me.
  • If you do become admin what will you do: Not allow players to scam one another and even stop admins when they do stupid stuff, because owner is not there.
  • What you Know how to do (with the job IE: graphic design ): Being admin.
  • (optional) Additional info (IE: examples of you work.) I owned a server last year, and when it i stopped running it i starting sunning a friend's server which is really popular. 

Thank-you, Kevin

No

Hey Killer_Awesome_Phantom

I tried adding you as a friend on Steam, however you haven't accepted it yet. Is it possible for me to become a tf2 admin on a Saxton Hale server. I am Absolute Vodka probably remember me. But anyway I talked with Creapy and lamb( Corgi) about the Admin stuff they told me about this job application section, but I couldn't find it. But then I typed in Google Phantom Gamers Job application and now im here. So could you please reply to me ASAP and accept the friend request that I sent you earlier today.

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon

King Regards, Absolute Vodka

Application

2. Real Life Name: Tim

3. In Game Name: MixV-Selling Unusual (Vodka)

4. Age:16

5. Maturity (1-10): I would say 8 or 7.

6. Something About you: I've played heaps of your Phantom Servers, probably remember me Absolute Vodka. Anyway I applied for this job because I want to improve these servers by running it smoothly. I also know many people like Corgi and Creapy that are already Admins, this will improve my  communication with the servers because I already know these people and understand the full responsibility of being an admin. I do not tolerant abuse of other players, scamming and other people that feel that they can do anything they want. Therefore I would love to help and improve this community I am online nearly all the time because I love playing TF2 and because I use the computer a lot. 

7. If you do become admin what will you do: I will ban players if needed - abuse, scamming and etc. , seize scamming and finally I will not tolerate any abuse as mentioned before and plus I have being playing TF2 for quite a while. And you would probably remember me.

8. What you Know how to do (with the Job IE :graphic design) Being admin because my friends on Steam are Admins on many servers and they have taught me well what to do and what not to do. Therefore I will obey every rule.

9. (Optional) Addintion info (IE: Examples of your work.) I have friends on Steam that have taught me how to use Admin and what are the rules. I also have been invited to many groups. An example is UK, America, NZ and Australia. Plus I have good communications with Corgi and Creapy who are already Admins on this server.

King Regards,

Tim

I will get back to you later i have to check some stuff with some of the other admins because i havn't really been on

-Fisho3z

No

2. Real Name: Ari

3. In Game Name: ♥♫ G U T T ♫♥™

4. Age: 13

5.. Maturity: 8.5 really up to how you see me as

6. Something About You: I'm a pretty nice guy, but can get slightly irratated by the occasional "trolls" who happen to stumble onto the same server as me. I go on Phantom Gamers most of the time when on tf2 so there'd be an admin on a lot of the time. I'm also quite good friends with most of the admins on the server (e.g. Corgi, DovahIan, etc.). I like playing mainly tf2 and minecraft so admin would be convenient when on the servers as i tire of having to keep repeatedly reporting them to admins.

7. If You Do Become Admin, What would You Do: If there were any mic-spamming i would silence the player, not ban them as that would be fairly far-fetched. Definitely ban hackers, use my admin powers responsibly and wisely, kick long-time ask's (30 mins or so more), ban players who cap the point on hale at the start matches and

8. What You Know How To Do (With The Job IE: Graphic Designer): I have not yet learnt anything computer related as i am still quite young

9. (Optional) Additional Info (IE Examples Of You Work): I have a lot in common with Magikarp (Fisho3z) really, both pretty smart in the sense as we are both asian. i have also had a bit of history with SM commands as i used to once like derping around by myself on tf2 with bots and commands.

P.S. My name does vary from time to time, but my usual names are: ♥♫ G U T T ♫♥™, ส Tha Guted Rose ส

-G U T T (magikarp's little, but bigger, friend :3)

I will promote you to mod for a trial.

Job: I am applying for Admin. (Saxton Hale servers)

Something about me: I love first person shooters. Team Fortress 2 would be my favourite, I play it every day. Currently on 1,700 hours played. I spent most of my time on both hale servers. It takes 70% of my playing time every day. I put the same amount of time playing into my studies as well. I think that many people from the hale servers know me well. Since I’m on the server regularly I would like the help phantom servers, making it a fun play to be while keeping the server “clean”.

If I become an admin what will I do: I will try to get rid of hackers, mute/gag spammers, kick cappers and try to keep scamming under control. I will try to make the server a lot of fun. Kick inactive players so that other people who actually are active can join and play. Sometimes when I’m playing in the server, they are full and I usually see about 4-6 afkers. I will also try to make the server a player friendly environment.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50288640

-Your sincerely, Deadmau5/Patrick

I will promote you to mod for a trial.

Job: Admin

Real Life Name: Dan Sullivan

In game name: Dan Sullivan

Maturity (1-10): I don't really like the idea of rating your own maturity but If I had to say myself it would be a 8.

Something About you: I am currently high school with a stable job and have a lot of spare time on Fridays, Saturdays & 

Sundays. I try to be very helpful but will be hard and very upfront to rude or ignorant players who do not follow the rules 

or disrepect other fellow players. I have played TF2 not for long though I used to share an account a few of my friends.

If you do become admin what will you do: I will reinforce the laws and rules of Phantom-Gamer servers and will be very 

encouragable and friendly towards players. I can sometimes host a server if needed and will make the server have a 

better environment. Currently, I have noticed some foul and bad players lurking on Phantom-Gamers and would like to 

show them the rules and let them acknowledge me whilst doing so. I like to play an incredibly amount of dodgeball and am hoping if I can join the admin community I can start up a dodgeball server for Phantom-Gamers.

What you Know how to do (with the job IE: graphic design ): I do not know much yet but I am currently in a coding class with a few of my real life friends learning from an expert. In the actual game, I understand and know how to use the admin menu and various admin commands.

Job: TF2 Admin

In- Game name: Potato

Maturity: 8.9

Something About Me: I'm a friendly tf2 person who likes to help others and solving problems. I mainly enjoy playing tf2 because it includes teamwork and friendship.

If I am a Admin: I would take out cheaters and hackers, I would want to make steam and tf2 a friendly game site and I would like to meet and have new friends.

What I already know what to do: I already know how to set up servers in tf2 and Minecraft and already experienced all the gaming controls

Additional Info: I'm mainly respected in tf2 servers maybe because of my name, idk. I'm also getting well known in the Saxton Hale servers