Killer_Awesome_Phantom

Admin Application template - READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING - To see if we need Admins or not!

Current Games And Jobs Availability: 

(If you submit a application when their is no available position it will be declined with out review and you may be banned.)

• Dodge Ball Admin (2 Positions available)
  • JailBreak Admin (4 Positions available) (Must have experience with jailbreak)
  • Zombie Fortress Admin (4 Positions available)
  • Deathrun Fortress Admin (3 Positions available)
  • Saxton Hale Admin (No Positions currently available)

Requirements:

1. You must be at least 15 years of age.
  2. Please make sure you have filled out the steam field on your profile page with your steam id.
  3. It is also suggest that you have at least 80 hours worth of time playing on each of our servers logged.

Application template:

(PLEASE DO NOT MAKE YOUR ANSWERS SHORT)

1. Game / Job: Admin
  2. Your age?: over 9000
  3. Ingame name and steam id: Kiler_Awesome_Phantom - STEAM_0:0:48707494 - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Killer_Awesome_Phantom/
  4. What time do you normally play?: 6-8 pm
  5. Why should you be an admin?: Why the fuck not.
  6. Do you have a mic, if so how much do you use it? If you are applying, you need to use it frequently and be confident on the mic: I have a awesome mic but never use it.
  7. Do you know the commands for admin?: Fuck no
  8. Have You been an admin on another server before?: Yes
  9. Have you read and fully understood the admin and player rules(recently updated) (Link)?: absolutely not
  10. If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers will you let us know so we can remove your rank and allow some one else your take your spot?: No i'm greedy 
  11. Additional info: I'm really to awesome to be admin you should make me owner

Head Admin Requirements:

• Must Have some experience with TCAdmin
  • Must have at least some knowledge of how to run a TF2 server i.e. update plugins trouble shoot problems and configure plugins.
  • Must have a mic.

Additional Info:

• If you have a question about admin contact killer_Awesome_Phantom via pm on the forums or on steam (Link)
  • It is suggest you write your answer a line under the  Question rather then next to it and put the answer in a different color text.
  • I highly suggest you follow the topic with the "follow this topic" left of the topic title. That way you get an email when some one replies.
  • Create a new topic for your post don't reply to this topic.
  • Submitting multiple application on purpose will get both your applications declined.