Sign in to follow this  
Spud4brain<3

Dodgeball Rules On Stealing

Hello all,

We are now enforcing a new rule on no stealing rockets in the dodgeball server.

By definition rocket stealing is when someone repetitively takes your rockets on purpose for any reason. Doing such will get you a warning, then a slay and if continuing will result in a kick. 

Reasons we are putting a stop to it; Put's people off their game, is generally greedy and unfair, ruins other people's fun and is blatantly selfish.

What is not considered rocket stealing; When someone else's rocket is flying at you and is unavoidable then it is fair game to take it, this does not mean take every rocket that comes near you by any means. 

This was approved by Killer_Awesome_Phantom and will be enforced from now on.

Chicken, it could be due to the server being full, or you are too far away from the server host. Are you putting in the proper server ip? Any of these could be the problem, although it could just be a bad time for joining??

Chicken, it could be due to the server being full, or you are too far away from the server host. Are you putting in the proper server ip? Any of these could be the problem, although it could just be a bad time for joining??

i get the same problem, im using the ip from the forums. and connecting via console

I have found out the problem, the server ip that is shown on the forums is the wrong server IP, therefore making it impossible to actually join.

203.33.121.29:27013

^^^ That is the Phantom Gamers DB server ip 

Dodge Ball: 203.33.121.293:27013

^^^This is the server ip shown on the forums, as you can see there is an extra character in the server ip, therefore causing this problem.

If you enter the ip at the top, you should connect to the server with no problems. :D

I have found out the problem, the server ip that is shown on the forums is the wrong server IP, therefore making it impossible to actually join.

203.33.121.29:27013

^^^ That is the Phantom Gamers DB server ip 

Dodge Ball: 203.33.121.293:27013

^^^This is the server ip shown on the forums, as you can see there is an extra character in the server ip, therefore causing this problem.

If you enter the ip at the top, you should connect to the server with no problems. :D

i discovered the inconsistency the other day between the steam group and the forums... i suggest fix the forum ip addresses and add the new servers to the list