Spud4brain<3

I would like to once again like to apply for a promotion.

1. Game: Team fortress 2

2. Steam name + Steam URL: Spud4brains<3 http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057680716/

3. Your age? : Currently 15, Born on the 18th of June 1999

4. Why should you be admin? : I would like to keep things simple so just going to throw down some dot points;

1. I have been admin for about 1.5-2 years now
  2. In that time have never been close to a demotion
  3. Liked by most people on our servers
  4. Deal with people well
  5. Clear to understand and always give notifications on any new rules and old rules as a reffresher.
  6. Know all the rules back to front
  7. Can judge a situation
  8. Pretty considerate and understanding to players on the server
  9. I dont really like using my commands unless I have to
  10. Generally love being admin to make things as fun and easy going as possible
  11. I am a speedy typer to get all information and warnings needed into people's screens, also have a mic. 
  12. I have a lot of expierience with being an admin.
  13. Know all commands necesarry
  14. I have a lot of play time
  15. I play on both dodgeball and hale a fair amount, but I play on dodgeball more.
  16. I know most people in the community. 
  17. I will always give warnings and explain why things are the way they are.
  18. Im usually avalaible to sort out problems.
  19. I help anyone who needs helping
  20. I am a big part of the team fortress 2 community and can bring in a lot of attention.

5. Define becoming an admin : To a lot of people becoming an admin is about power and cool abillities, but to me becoming an admin is having a responsibility to keep the game going smoothly. I am not here to command people to do things, but i am here to guide and inform people on what is wrong and what is write enstated in our server rules. My job is to enforce all server rules whether I believe they are just or unjust, simply I have the responsibilty of that a policeman. In this I am not trying to sound childish but in that stating that I am here to make sure this community works well, I have a certain duty to perfom and a set of tools to make sure my duty will be forfilled. 

6. Do you have a mic if so do you use it a lot? : Yeah I have a mic and I use it from time to time, I prefer typing though as I am a fast type, I have proof of what has been said, some people dont play with sounds on and It also makes me easier to understand.

7. Do you know the commands of admin (e.g sm_kick)? : I know a wide array of commands, I also know that I wont need most because all commands I will need are in /admin

8. What is your policy with scammers? : I think all scammers are scum, If a scam were to happen I would try my hardest to convince the person to give the items back, but on punishments I'd rather get a heads up on what to do instead of me going out and doing whatever I want to them

8. Have you been an admin on another server? : I have not, I have been offered many times but i declined as for my loyalty of phantom gamers.

9. Additional info: Well I'm guessing this is supposed to be something about me. If so basically I love politics, cooking, fitness, the color and artist pink, sitting, eating and gaming. Basically I'm just a relaxed guy who loves spending time with friends and I also enjoy alone time where I can sit and listen to the beatles and nick cave and study random things online. 

Thank you so much for your time and for taking an interest in my application, have a great day and good luck making your decision :)