Sign in to follow this  
Funga

Declined Funga's Admin Application

Game / Job: 

TF2 Dodgeball Admin

Your age?:

14 (turning 15 in April, I shall talk to Killer_Awesome_Phantom)

Ingame name and steam id:

Funga   STEAM_0:0:46294168

What time do you normally play?:

I play after school ends (3pm) and would normally be able to play at least 2-3 hours minimum. On the holidays, I can play everyday and more than my usual amount of hours.

Why should you be an admin?:

Being an admin is a huge responsibility and I know what it takes to be one (not saying the other admins don't). It's not just about having an [Admin] tag and having all the admin's power. I want everyone to have fun but at the same time, stay within the margin of the rules. If I saw someone breaking the rules, I would ask them if they could stop. I would not abuse the admin power in anyway or under any circumstance. I always have a good time talking to people on the server and I almost always greet people when I join the server. I am also very easy to contact because I am almost always on my computer.

Do you have a mic if so how much do you use it?:

I do have a mic though I barely use it because I can type messages at decent speed. If being an admin requires me to use my mic more often, then I have no problem with using it.

Do you Know the commands for admin?:

Yes. I have spent time going over the admins' commands and have a good understanding of how and when to use them.

Have You been an admin on another server before?:

Yes, I have been admin on a Garry's Mod Deathrun Server but sadly, it was shutdown about a week after my promotion.

Have you read and fully understood the admin rules(Link)?:

Yes. I have read over the admin rules and I know well the limits of what the admin can and can't do.

If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers will you let us know so we can remove you from admin and allow some one else your take you spot?:

I don't think I will ever leave because I love Phantom-Gamers dodgeball but if I do, I will certainly allow someone else to take my spot. Otherwise, it wouldn't be fair to other want-to-be admins and I'd hate to spoil their chance.

Additional info:

While playing on the dodgeball server, I like a challenge so I normally like to go on the opposite team of a pro. I am a bit of a tryhard. 

Just going to be straight up honest, I have VAC Bans on DayZ and CS:GO. Why I was banned is pretty straight forward, I don't need to answer that. That was half a year ago. It's a new year, I just want to play the game right and do my best.

Just going to be straight up honest, I have VAC Bans on DayZ and CS:GO. Why I was banned is pretty straight forward, I don't need to answer that. That was half a year ago. It's a new year, I just want to play the game right and do my best.

it would be preferable if you did answer that, after all it isnt easy to get a vac ban.

[neutral] until i see you in game and make up my mind

good luck with your app