Killer_Awesome_Phantom

Saxton hale x10 bugs

I working on fixing the bug on saxton hale x10 but i need your guys help since i cant play on it all the time and have limited amount of time to work on the servers. So if you guys could report any bugs to me would be a great helps.

I'm working on fixing the bug on Saxton Hale x10 but i need your guys help, since i can't play on it all the time and have a limited amount of time to work on the servers. So if you guys could report and stupid bugs to me would be great help. Thx baes**

Before I say anything about bugs, I would highly recommend updating to the newest version of VSH (1.52 as of now) on both VSH servers.

From what I can see, you are not utilizing the x10.vshff2.txt config included with the x10 plugin. You'll want to add "sm_tf2x10_setmod vshff2" to the server.cfg for it to take effect. It makes a bunch of weapons way more balanced for VSH.

In terms of actual bugs, the only ones I've been able to see are related to weapons that are replaced entirely by VSH, or require extra Sourcemod functions to trigger such as:

• Conniver's Kunai - Stabbing Hale will only grant 180hp, with a max overheal of 270hp.
  • Diamondback - Backstabs only grant 2 revenge crits.
  • Syringe Gun - Does not have x10 firing speed.
  • Powerjack - Only heals for 25hp on hit, with max overheal of 50hp.
  • Half-Zatoichi - Only heals for 35hp on hit, with max overheal of 25hp.

I've probably missed some, but these are the ones that I've noticed so far. Since you only have limited time to work on the servers I'll give you a list of locations of where to fix these issues in saxtonhale.sp (v1.52). (Sorry about the obnoxious white lines, apparently the forums don't like those particular line numbers or something)

• Kunai - 180 is the hp gained on stab, 270 is the max overheal you can gain from stabs. Change them to whatever values you think are most balanced(same with the Powerjack/Half-Zatoichi).
    if (wepindex == 356) // Kunai{	AddPlayerHealth(attacker, 180, 270, true);}
  • Diamondback - Change +2 to +10.
    if (pistol == 525) //Diamondback gives 3 crits on backstab{	new iCrits = GetEntProp(attacker, Prop_Send, "m_iRevengeCrits");	SetEntProp(attacker, Prop_Send, "m_iRevengeCrits", iCrits+2);}
  • Syringe Gun - Just add ; 394 ; 0.1 to the list of attributes.

case 17, 204, 36, 412:{	if (GetEntProp(weapon, Prop_Send, "m_iEntityQuality") != 10)	{		TF2_RemoveWeaponSlot(client, TFWeaponSlot_Primary);		SpawnWeapon(client, "tf_weapon_syringegun_medic", 17, 1, 10, "17 ; 0.05 ; 144 ; 1"); <----Add attributes here	}}
  • Powerjack - Same as the Kunai, first value is HP gained on hit, second is max overheal.

case 214: // Powerjack{	AddPlayerHealth(attacker, 25, 50);	RemoveCond(attacker, TFCond_OnFire);	return Plugin_Changed;}
  • Half-Zatoichi - Same as the Powerjack, first value is HP gained on hit, second is max overheal.

case 357:{	SetEntProp(weapon, Prop_Send, "m_bIsBloody", 1);	if (GetEntProp(attacker, Prop_Send, "m_iKillCountSinceLastDeploy") < 1)		SetEntProp(attacker, Prop_Send, "m_iKillCountSinceLastDeploy", 1);		AddPlayerHealth(attacker, 35, 25);	RemoveCond(attacker, TFCond_OnFire);}
Edited by Starblaster64

I have updated the saxtonhale plugins on saxtonhale #1 but saxtonhale x10 requirements me to make some changes to some of the code in the plugin and recompile it and i ran out of time this weekend. Thanks for all the work you put into your post it makes thing a little easier for me.

I have updated the saxtonhale plugins on saxtonhale #1 but saxtonhale x10 requirements me to make some changes to some of the code in the plugin and recompile it and i ran out of time this weekend. Thanks for all the work you put into your post it makes thing a little easier for me.

No problem, I would have included a modified source file, but I figured you probably wouldn't trust someone you didn't know with the integrity of your servers.