Killer_Awesome_Phantom

What changes would you like to see

one thing i have noticed is that their seems to be a lack of professionalism when it comes to admins/mods this is also sort of the same on the forums where, until recently most of the shit was out of date..

The one time i saw an admin come on the vsh server, he re-spawned himself a few times and kept on refilling his own health after rocket jumping. I feel that this isnt /shouldnt be the intended use of admin powers. when i confronted him about this, he laughed it off. 

i think there needs to be something done about this, admins are meant to use their powers to help the server, not for their own fun.

More items to buy in the store! 

Err, pointshop I mean..

Also, can you make the ping kick a little less violent?  Like warnings or something?  I get really bad ping spikes and it costs me hale.

Well, that and a AFK kick.  (If It exists can you make it more violent?)

Regarding the servers, I can suggest a couple of plugins that may have a positive impact. VSH in particular, since I can't think of many for Dodgeball right now. I've hyperlinked each plugin for convenience.

• VSH Damage Tracker - Practically every VSH server runs this plugin, unless you have a very specific reason for not using it.
  • Aim Names - Not a neccesary plugin, but it's nice to have on custom gamemodes like VSH and Dodgeball. Allows players to see the names of their enemies when they mouse over them.
  • AFK Hale Slayer - Suggested by both Bytes and Potato it is an invaluable plugin to have on VSH servers, saves so much time for everyone.

Other than those, I can't think of any more that you don't already have. Speaking of which, I would highly reccomend sifting through all your plugins and removing all the ones that aren't used often or at all. I would wager at least 1/4 of the plugins on the regular VSH server alone aren't utilized often enough to keep on the server. Seriously, there's at least 90 plugins running on there. Now I don't know what kind of server infrastructure you're running on, but I would try to keep addons to a minimum regardless. I would also check how often people use the pricecheck plugin, because Backpack.tf database updates in the middle of a round aren't fun for anyone (though if your server hardware is good enough I suppose it doesn't really matter).

Edited by Starblaster64

I'd love to be able to preview trails before buying them!

Trails only cost 300credits each, and it truely doesn't take long to earn that amount of credits on vsh and dodgeball.

So not being able to preview trails isn't a issue or something that needs to change.

Regarding the servers, I can suggest a couple of plugins that may have a positive impact. VSH in particular, since I can't think of many for Dodgeball right now. I've hyperlinked each plugin for convenience.

• VSH Damage Tracker - Practically every VSH server runs this plugin, unless you have a very specific reason for not using it.
  • Aim Names - Not a neccesary plugin, but it's nice to have on custom gamemodes like VSH and Dodgeball. Allows players to see the names of their enemies when they mouse over them.
  • AFK Hale Slayer - Suggested by both Bytes and Potato it is an invaluable plugin to have on VSH servers, saves so much time for everyone.

Other than those, I can't think of any more that you don't already have. Speaking of which, I would highly reccomend sifting through all your plugins and removing all the ones that aren't used often or at all. I would wager at least 1/4 of the plugins on the regular VSH server alone aren't utilized often enough to keep on the server. Seriously, there's at least 90 plugins running on there. Now I don't know what kind of server infrastructure you're running on, but I would try to keep addons to a minimum regardless. I would also check how often people use the pricecheck plugin, because Backpack.tf database updates in the middle of a round aren't fun for anyone (though if your server hardware is good enough I suppose it doesn't really matter).

Added Plugins and i have been meaning to go threw the plugin but just haven't had the time yet. Thanks for the suggestions.

@Killer

Hey mate,

I will be going over the plugins tonight, i will list below in another post of what plugins need to be taken out, updated or added.

Keep posted (Might take an hour or so as i may get distracted with pwning scrubs on dodgeball server)

Could we please have a limit on the admins and mods.

There are so many applications now from people that are new to this group.

Can You make it that you can't apply for admin/mod until you have 5posts.

That is apart of the requirements but so many people don't even bother reading the requirements before applying.

Could we please have a limit on the admins and mods.

There are so many applications now from people that are new to this group.

Can You make it that you can't apply for admin/mod until you have 5posts.

That is apart of the requirements but so many people don't even bother reading the requirements before applying.

Im not sure why this bothers you.

As you know there's plenty of admins and mods on the server (nearly 24/7).

Im pretty sure there's no spots to fill, so they can keep applying even though there's no need.

Note: Being active on the forums as your doing doesn't always give you a spot for admin. Sorry to disappoint you.

Comet, even though rdr's are annoying sometimes, it can challenge you sometimes thats why i like it, thats the only way i can die because im just to gud :3 but yeah i recon rdr's should stay 

Thank you, Xero

Comet, even though rdr's are annoying sometimes, it can challenge you sometimes thats why i like it, thats the only way i can die because im just to gud :3 but yeah i recon rdr's should stay 

Thank you, Xero

Xero's skills in dodge-ball are just about as good as his spelling.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) OMG XERO GOT REKT!