bapple

Declined Admin Application - Dodgeball - Tyresse

1. Game/Job?

Team fortress 2 - Dodgeball - admin application.

2. Your age?

3. Ingame name and Steam ID?

name: Tyresse   Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46793231

4. What time do you normally play?

I normally always play after school(around 4:30pm) and i always play on the weekends. I would play atleast 3hours a day on Saturday and Sunday, and around 1hour a day on monday-friday.

5. Why should I be an admin?

I think i should be an admin since i am very well known around the Dodgeball community. I have been playing for over 2years now on Phantom Gamers and even managed to reach the rank 30. I also would say i am a fair person, because i never be rude to the people in the community and i'm also very encouraging. I am Vip at the moment, and i have been trying my best to keep the server's under control.

6. Do i have a mic, if so how much do i use it?

This may be an issue towards my admin application. I do have a mic, but i don't use it due to the fact that it is a very poor mic and it's hard for people to understand me.

7. Do i know the commands for admin?

I would say that i know awesome every command off by-heart due to the fact that i am vip and that covers up a range of commands. I have also had quite alot of admin friends that have been telling me commands that they have used in the past.

8. Have you been admin on another server?

I have never been an admin on a server before, but i have been premium and trusted  on unusual trade servers. 

9. Have you read and fully Understood the admin rules?
I can say that yes i have read and fully understood the rules, but i can say if i make a mistake or do something i regret alot, i will go and speak to another administrator or go and speak to Killer for some advice.

10. If you stop playing on Phantom Gamer's will you come and tell us so we can remove you from admin and allow someone else take your spot?

Yes of course i will. If i decide to quit playing on Phantom Gamer's i will come to Killer and tell him so he can remove my admin and let someone else have the opportunity to become an admin. It's also very unfair if i didn't.

11. Additional Info.

I would like to add that being an admin isn't all to hard for me. I would say it's like cooking to me, since i love to cook and i would say i'm very well at it, since i do food technology at school. Being an Admin is hard, but you have a duty and a role to do and you have to deliver it to the people around you. So it is like cooking to me :)

All of the people giving +1  this app have >2 posts I find that a tiny bit suspicious... But that's just me

PS tyrese on the subject of post counts, yours is only 3 Did you read the requirements?

EDIT: 2 of the accounts literally joined posted and haven't been online since.

I did read the requirements, but i just find that i should be given a chance with admin or mod, since i find there are alot of people been exploiting the map lately and when i try to stop them, but they ignore me and keep going. I am also very well known on the server and been playing alot on it lately. 

And also, I did go on the dodgeball server and say "Hey guys, i made an admin application, go check it out." So that is probably the reason of the +1's.

I know myself i would make a great admin(that's why i'm here) i would inforce the rules and take very good care of the server.

I hope this helps you, and please give me a chance :P

I'm going to decline your application because you do not listen and are very impatient all the other people that got admin had to wait weeks/months and they only asked me to check their application one or twice you waited 1 day and were spamming me ever hour to check your application even after i told you when i was going to check it out. I thing you need a little more time to grow up and learn some patients.