bapple

Declined Admin Application-dodgeball-tyresse-AGAIN

1.Game/Job

Team Fortress 2-dodgeball admin

2. Age?

3. Ingame name/Steam ID

Ingame-Tyresse   Steam ID-STEAM_0:0:46793231  Steam Profile link-http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053852190/

4.What time do you normally play?

weekdays-atleast 2hours each day

weekends-atleast 4-5hours each day

5.why should i be admin?

I feel like phantom gamer's is in the need of admin''s, since there are alot of issues on the dodgeball server eg, mic spammers/stealers/chat spammers and exploiters(but i think that has been fixed) i am also very well known around the community. Also at the moment i am Vip on the server and have been trying to control the issues, but it's jsut not enough since they just ignore me and keep on doing it.

6.Do you have a mic, if so, do you use it?

I don't have a mic, it is broken, and when i do have a mic, i'm usually speaking to a mate on skype or just can't be borthered.

7. Do you know the commands of admin?

Yes i know all the command's of admin, considering i'm vip and been trusted with admin commands on unusual trade server's.

8.Have you been an admin on another server before?

i haven't been an admin on any server before, but like i said above, i have been trusted with the commands of admin's on unusual trade server's, and i can tell you that they are very similar.

9. Have you read an fully understood the admin rules?

yes i have.

10.Will you tell us if you stop playing on phantom gamer's so we can remove your admin and allow someone else to try and take your spot?

Yes i will, but i doubt i will ever stop playing on phantom gamer's

11. Additional info:

Please NOTE: i literally just made this application right after my one got declined, yes it may sound crazy, but the reason is, i got declined since i spammed killer. Yes i am very very sorry killer, if you can give me another chance, i can show you that i am very patient, i will not bug you once, you can decide what to do with this application, i will not bug you once saying" can you please check my application." If you can give me another chance, that will be highly appreciated, i can also show you that i would be a great admin. 

Thanks alot

please give me another chance :)

PS: i won't spam you ever again.

I'm going to decline your application because you do not listen and are very impatient all the other people that got admin had to wait weeks/months and they only asked me to check their application one or twice you waited 1 day and were spamming me ever hour to check your application even after i told you when i was going to check it out. I thing you need a little more time to grow up and learn some patients.

I thing you need a little more time to grow up and learn some patients   

I thing you need a little more time to grow up and learn some patients.

a little more time to grow up 

prove you are patient by waiting a little while before putting up another app... 

PS: you are coming off as power hungry and impatient 

Firstly, i think you need to unerstand that i instantly made an application to show killer that i can be patient, if you think it's being very unpatient instantly reapllying it, well your wrong, since i'm trying to show killer that i can be patient, because i haven't spoken to him about anything yet(haven't spammed) and i'm going to keep it that way. So please understand i reapplyed it instantly to show that i can be patient, and i care alot about the dodgeball community, and to be fair, i've probably been apart of phantom gamer's for a much longer time than you have- Causality

-1 you apply for admin to slay/kick players that goes under the map on map called country 

saw you going under the map i warn you but you never listen you did it more then once

i dont think you will be a great admin

Firstly, i think you need to unerstand that i instantly made an application to show killer that i can be patient, if you think it's being very unpatient instantly reapllying it, well your wrong, since i'm trying to show killer that i can be patient, because i haven't spoken to him about anything yet(haven't spammed) and i'm going to keep it that way. So please understand i reapplyed it instantly to show that i can be patient, and i care alot about the dodgeball community, and to be fair, i've probably been apart of phantom gamer's for a much longer time than you have- Causality

Tyresse, the way you replied back to another member is toxic and a put down. We do not treat others as if we are better that is the main thing if you can't pass that stage you might as well just give-up on Admin spot. I know you care a lot about the Dodgeball community but you just have to be mature. Sorry man but this is a -1 rep.

please stop replying to my adming app, this is basically deleted,

i spoke to killer, he said i have to wait longer. 

So don't reply to this admin app, i dont care about admin anymore.

PS blacksnow, i'm not putting down anyone, i'm giving them the right answers.

and it looks like you are just copying what me and the other people say on the other applications.

please keep your words to yourself if you don't understand.