Nightmare :D

Declined Nightmare's Mod/Admin Application

• Game / Job: Team Fortress 2

• Your age?: 14

Ingame name and steam id: Nightmare. STEAM_0:1:74620621

What time do you normally play?: Everyday (Weekdays 3:30 - 7) Weekends (8am - 8 pm)

Why should you be an admin?: Admin's take up a lot of responsibility, over my gaming life I have seen stupid worthless admins controlling over one entire server. If I had this responsibility I would take it for granted and be the best I could be for it. A fellow mod despair asks me time to time what rules should follow for mod, as a friend I answer as I am very experienced with commands it would help the servers be more popular. Yet I wish to be admin most people do not like me. I used to play the vsh server, I had vip powers was a friendly person just with chat. Then I started talking in mic some people did not like me and start to bully me. At one point I thought of quitting because no one liked me. Some people get bullied because of their age I would just like to make the server a friendly and happy community. I would like people to think age is just a number, just because your older than someone doesn't mean you have to do something to them.

Do you have a mic if so how much do you use it?: Yes I do have a mic, I use my mic most of the time in needs and when in for a friendly chat :).

Do you Know the commands for admin?: Yes I know many commands even as I said above most mods don't know the commands not naming anyone but they like me help them out.

Have You been an admin on another server before?: No but I have an experience with power of V.I.P

Have you read and fully understood the admin rules(Link)?: Yes I have fully understood

If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers will you let us know so we can remove you from admin and allow some one else your take you spot?: Yes I may

Additional info: I love to play Phantom Gamers, despite my age friendly people on the server cheer me on a support me, I am very intelligent for my age and help others in need. I wish to become one of the next generation of the server.

You application it very vague if you could maybe add a little more info i may consider you for admin. If you don't know what else to add maybe look at some of the other Admin application that have been accepted  

Your* application was* very vague.* If you could, maybe add a little more info.* I may consider you for admin,* if you don't know what else to add,* maybe look at other Admin Applications* that have been accepted.**

Grammar is getting worse Phantom... Tisk... Tisk.

Your* application was* very vague.* If you could, maybe add a little more info.* I may consider you for admin,* if you don't know what else to add,* maybe look at other Admin Applications* that have been accepted.**

I can't wait for you to make a grammar mistake. :)

I can't wait for you to make a grammar mistake. :)

While technically not a grammar mistake, 'Tisk tisk'  is incorrect, the word is spelt without an 'i' (tsk). Futhermore, the second sentence correction seems odd, it would be better structured as: 'If you could maybe add a little more info, I may consider you for admin.'