Sign in to follow this  
Matty_Cookies Father

Accepted Matty - Mod Application

1. Game - Job: Team Fortress 2/Saxton + Dodgeball.

2. My Age is 16

3. Ingame name and SteamID : Matty (I change my name too much.) STEAM_0:1:37469408

4. What time do i play normally, well my dad put a internet time on my computer 3.30 - 10.30... But i'll be on all day weekends. Either Tf2 or Csgo.. Depending on my mood.

5. Why should i be mod, well i dont really wanna rush shit and get admin, so i wanna start slow and start from mod and slowly get up, but i'm a respectable guy, i'm funny as people say and i make people feel comfortable and i take most shit pretty serous depending on what it is.

6. Do i have a mic, Yes i do. Use it everyday all day..

7. Do i know the commands for mod, well i was admin and got demoted to mod so yea i know pretty much all the commands..

8. Have i been Admin/mod on another server, yes i have i was the first one to be given admin on the server, then got demoted to mod for reasons i dont not know... Wasn't given an answer...

9. Have i fully understand the rules of being a admins/mod, Yes i have. Loud and clear.

10. If i quit Phantom-Games/Tf2 will i let you guys know. Yes, if offline i'll put an unbox to one of yous or post on wall.

11. Have a pleasant day my friends.

post-3584-0-63339900-1424416758_thumb.jp