Killer_Awesome_Phantom

Private Infinity 1.3.1 Server Hosted In Australian 24/7

I'm Currently setting up a FTB Survival infinity server it should be online in a few hour or so. I'm currently looking for a few mature player to join the server.  We all so will have a small teamspeak server

Note:

I have added some custom mods to the server, you can download it bellow and add it your client.

Morph:

direct link to the mod: http://adf.ly/se1vQ

Mining World:  Removed

Direct link to the mod: http://adf.ly/eWHjd

We all so have a teamspeak to setup

Teamspeak ip: ts3-au.com:10196

Rules:

• No griefing

• No being a dick

• No purposely  crashing/lagging the server

• Must live in Australia

• Must follow any future rules

Application:

• IGN Name:

• why would you like to join the server

• (Optional) Can you pitch in for server costs?:

IGN: Bigboy098 

Why: I use to love Minecraft and having fun building weird and obscure structures. I would also get my friends to sometimes join and play around with them. 

Hosting: I can help alittle for the pay, though it will be paid monthly.

IGN: AaronGenooo

Why: I would like to join the server because i would like to be able to play minecraft and actually enjoy it, I have tried playing minecraft a couple of times but i just cant seem to have fun in it. The reason why i want to join this server is that i reckon that if i play on a multiplayer server i will have a shit ton more fun.

IGN: AaronGenooo

Why: I would like to join the server because i would like to be able to play minecraft and actually enjoy it, I have tried playing minecraft a couple of times but i just cant seem to have fun in it. The reason why i want to join this server is that i reckon that if i play on a multiplayer server i will have a shit ton more fun.

Add me on steam and i will have a chat to you  about joining the server

IGN: flexfightmaster
Why: I used to play FTB Unleashed and loved it but got a new job and couldn't find the time. Now I've got another new job to free me up to play. Really looking forward to playing on a good Aussie server and try out some of the new mods, as well as ones that have changed since I last played.

Pay: If I find myself playing on the server regularly then absolutely!

IGN: flexfightmaster

Why: I used to play FTB Unleashed and loved it but got a new job and couldn't find the time. Now I've got another new job to free me up to play. Really looking forward to playing on a good Aussie server and try out some of the new mods, as well as ones that have changed since I last played.

Pay: If I find myself playing on the server regularly then absolutely!

I pm you the details

• IGN Name: Sir_Jacko999

why would you like to join the server: I just wanna have a fun time with friends and anyone else who wants to join in on the fun time having.

(Optional) Can you pitch in for server costs?: Yeah sure

IGN: xXBioShredderXx

Why you would like to join the server: I stopped playing minecraft, about 10 months back figured Id get back into, I was looking at the ftb modpacks seen infinity and figured Id go look for a server for it, pretty much it :P

Server Costs: Certainly if I enjoy my time with you guys 

*Also is it still 1.10?

• IGN Name: Sir_Jacko999
  • why would you like to join the server: I just wanna have a fun time with friends and anyone else who wants to join in on the fun time having.
  • (Optional) Can you pitch in for server costs?: Yeah sure

Sent you a pm

IGN: xXBioShredderXx

Why you would like to join the server: I stopped playing minecraft, about 10 months back figured Id get back into, I was looking at the ftb modpacks seen infinity and figured Id go look for a server for it, pretty much it :P

Server Costs: Certainly if I enjoy my time with you guys 

*Also is it still 1.10?

Sent you a pm

• IGN Name: thebig_guy

Why would you like to join the server: I havent been able to find many modded servers hosted in AUS over the years and im currently enjoying FTB Infinity SP so i thought i might aswell join a server and socialize a little while i play.

(Optional) Can you pitch in for server costs?: At the moment i wont be able to put any money into the server but maybe in the near future.

I updated the server to 1.2.1 so you will need to update your client and reinstall the morph mods. If you want to keep your map data you will need to copy the "journeymap" folder some were and update the client and then copy the file back to the minecraft  folder and you should keep the map data.

IGN Name: Mr_Potato__

Why would you like to join the server: I would like to join the server because I want to experiment with the mod itself with people online on the server and have fun with friends too. 

(Optional) Can you pitch in for server costs?: If I enjoy it, yes.

We are closing This server down because every one that has played on it are bored of the current mods but we will be opening a new server with the resonant rise pack if your interested in joining please go here. http://phantom-gamers.net/topic/399-resonant-rise-minecraft-server-whitelist-comming-soon/