Rεveяie

Accepted oh boi. may i apply? xD please have a quick read.

1. Game/Job

Simply put, i nolife dodgeball. This is a little application for admin c:

2. Age

I'll be 16 in a month :D!

3. In-game name and Steam ID

IGN is usually -DuB- Rεveяie.dB, tags change around xD

Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/QueenJesus/

ID: STEAM_0:0:60605187

4. What time do I normally play?

That varies a lot. Mostly after school when eeeeveryone is on. And in the weekends, on and off the entire day.

5. Why should you be an admin?

I have many reasons for this application. My concern in this application is not to be persuasive, but informative. 

There are behaviour on the phantom's server that goes unchecked by any other admin, simply because it is an environment full of boys. As a woman, I'm conscious of the things everyone say, and I notice when others take offense. I have realised for myself that there is a population of boys with depression within tf2. When people blurt out offensive words to these boys who are just wishing to find some enjoyment in their game, I simply cannot just sit powerless and let them go without a significant warning. 

What I want to achieve is beyond simplistic behaviour. Stealing, mic spamming, exploiting glitches, etc., - I believe that is something your currently chosen admins have done an inspiring job on. 

Last but not least, I just want Phantom db, what I call my home, to be an enjoyable place and community for everyone to feel like they belong.

6. Do you have a mic and how much do you use it?

I would like to admit that I have a certain popularity within the dodgeball community. I use the mic when I am prompted to by the players, and other times, when people simply want a nice conversation. So in all, I guess I use the mic quite often.

7. Do you know the commands for admin?

Yes, I can safely say almost all of them. 

8. Have you been an admin on another server before?

That is a slight understatement. I have helped in the running of NubzGamers db before, and I have learnt to use all commands and tools within RCon and coding within Server Files. Needless to say, admin too. Unfortunately, my hosting account has been disabled after a transfer in ownership of the server. 

9. Have you read and fully understood the admin rules?

Yes, i have read and understood all. 

10. If you stop playing Phantom Gamers, will you let us know so we can remove you from admin and allow someone else to take your spot?

Of course, I can simply message you. However, I do not plan on giving up dodgeball anytime soon because it is my home, and it is a community I dare not part with. 

11. Additional info

you know you don't need any ;)

Thanks for your time!

Accepted for admin-  Very nice admin application. Make sure you follow the rules and please fell free to contact me with any questions. I may not respond strait away but if you message me with your full question i will respond as soon  as i get a chance.

Tsk tsk 

On 3 March 2015 at 9:04 PM, Hade<3 said:

Down voted for grammar.

On 3 March 2015 at 6:25 PM, Killer_Awesome_Phantom said:

Accepted for admin-  Very nice admin application. Make sure you follow the rules and please fell free to contact me with any questions. I may not respond strait away but if you message me with your full question i will respond as soon  as i get a chance.