Sign in to follow this  
Bready

Declined Bready - Admin Application

Game/Job: I play TF2 alot

Your age?: I am 13

Ingame name and steam id: -Imperial II- Bready or sometimes Bready, STEAM_0:0:91972886\

What time do you normally play?: Around 6-7 pm

Why should you be an admin?: I would like to be an Admin so I can kick/mute/warn who ever spam the chat, play horrible music, or use hacks.

Do you have a mic if so how much do you use it?: Yes, I do have a mic but I don't use it a lot.

Do you know the commands for admin?: I haven't memorized all of them but yes, I do.

Have you been an admin on another server before?: No I haven't, this is my first time but I know how to be an admin.

Have you read and fully the admin rules?: Yes, it took me some time but I've read them and understand them all.

If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers will you let us know so we can remove you from admin and allow someone else to take your spot?: Yes i will let you know, but i don't think i would stop playing in Phantom-Gamers because it's my favorite server.

Additional Info: I play TF2 alot and i mainly play as pyro, the server i mainly play in is Phantom-Gamers Dodgeball, I'm responsible, I don't like stealing or downflicking cause I'm not a douchebag, I'm really friendly to people and most of the people in Dodgeball know me.

So here's my Admin application :D! I hope I can get accepted and be a friendly admin.