Hououin Kyouma

Declined Mad Scientist Application of Return.

• Game / Job: 

• Overall admin to the servers

Your age?:

Eighteen.

Ingame name and steam id

「Linx」STEAM_0:1:44648629

What time do you normally play?:

Any time. I used to be a extreme regular back when I was ex admin. I can be on when needed, or just to be on the servers for gaming reasons. 

Why should you be an admin?:

I believe I should be an admin because I know how communities work and how to deal with one. I have learnt from past mistakes about trying to be the type of fun loving guy who'd use powers at times for fun. I plan on coming back with the idea to enforce the rules, and make Phantom Gamers a fun, clean, and organised community. I am able to bring a vast amount of ideas to make the servers better, while also keeping it managed. I plan on not being a salty or toxic admin, but not one that will go off the hook because people want it. As an admin, we enforce the rules before we "give" anything out. When people need someone to help, the admin will come regardless of what server. I also am able to regularly monitor all phantom servers. If I am allowed the opportunity to help with developing the servers, and bringing new methods of fun to the server, I will only bring the highest of quality and fun to players, while keeping the lid tight on the admins and moderators. This request is something I hope you can consider in the possible long run.

Do you have a mic if so how much do you use it?:

Yes I have a microphone. I use it often. 

Do you Know the commands for admin?:

Yes I know all sourcemod commands. 

Have You been an admin on another server before?:

Yes, ex admin on Phantom Gamers. Owner of my own servers, ex Terraria admin, ex head admin of CTN. 

Have you read and fully understood the admin rules?:

Yes I have.

If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers will you let us know so we can remove you from admin and allow some one else your take you spot?:

If I ever stop playing on Phantom Gamers, I will definitely notify you. However, I may take short breaks after long periods of regularity, since I do have a life. If I leave for good, I will notify you that I will drop my position.

Additional info:

Birthday soon, used to be extremely regular player, interested in helping Phantom develop and maintain the servers, hopefully wanting to come back into the community with new look and new attitude. I also am interested in bringing new features, and activities to the community to make us the community involved with features that you'd want and love to see. I do art and creative writing in my free time, alongside teaching during the day. I also do charity work from time to time. The community members may know me from a number of names as well. 

Thanks for reading and considering. 

-Linx

first person in a while to fit all the requirements, as well as this unless he was demoted for abusing his powers, i don't see why he shouldn't have is rank returned to him

Edit: My bad i didn't read the app first.... he was demoted for misuse of his power