1.Game/Job

A Mod on TF2 dodge ball

2.Your Age?

I am 16 years of age turning 17 on the 2nd of July

3.In Game Name And Steam ID

My Name Is Shahammm (I probably won't change it) STEAM_0:0:55419139

4. What Time Do You Normally play?

Week Days about 4:00 To 8:00

Weekends 10:00 AM To 10:00 PM but I might either be a lazy fuck and lie in my bed all day or I might get out of my man cave and do   something with a friend

5. Why Should You Be A Mod?

I should be a mod because I can take ALOT of shit talk, and I will not instantly ban someone for stealing, I would make sure they are aware of what they are doing, then give them a kick warning if more complaints come in or I see them doing it that is a kick that's the same with banning depending on what they are doing I also can slap people of the walls of the map country

6. Do You Have A Mic, If So How Much Do You Use It?

I do have a well working mic but I don't like to use it but I can type quite fluently

7. Do you know the commands for Mod?

Yes I have read the commands on the linked website and I know them very well, I will also respect them and never abuse

8. Have You been an admin on another server before? 

No but I wanted to be a get some admin but they are not hiring :(

9. Have you read and fully understood the admin rules?

I have read the rules thoroughly and understand them well if I catch someone breaking them then the warnings come in unless it is serious like a hacker or extreme abuse

10.If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers will you let us know so we can remove your rank and allow some one else your take you spot?

I will definitely let someone high in the ranks know if I leave But I don't think I will ;)

11. Additional info

I am not lying in any of these questions and I have put a lot of effort into this application so please let me know if it lacks info also TELL ME WHAT INFO IT LACKS Thanks you and I will put a lot of daily effort to be the best admin I can be Thank You :)