Sign in to follow this  
MPking

Declined MPking Admin application

Game / Job: TF2/Admin

Your age:15

Ingame name : MPking

steam id: STEAM_0:0:46264542

What time do you normally play?: I usually go on TF2 (Phantom-gamers) at 2PM- 5PM GMT+8

Why should you be an admin?: At times while I was in your server I've seen people spawn-camping or AFK players and I can't do much about it other than reporting it to BlackSnow. I am on your server at least 4 hours per-day. I am volunteering to be a part of your staff team by spending my time on the server as much as I can. I am royal to all rules, members & staffs. I do not abuse my position when in game or forum.

Do you have a mic, if so how much do you use it?: I do have a mic and I only use it when someone's talking to me or I need to tell someone the rules.

Do you know the commands for admin?: I do know the commands well

Have You been an admin on another server before?: No but i know what has to be for filled and the rules and regulations of the postion 

Have you read and fully understood the admin rules(Link)?:Yes I have read the rules and I agree to all of it and I promise I won't break a rule.

If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers will you let us know so we can remove your rank and allow some one else your take your spot?: Yes, I would notify immediately.

Additional info: I have skype -zipzapmatt

-I am a fun and friendly guy to be around but when it comes to a limit I could be strict 

Thank you for taking time to read my application :biggrin:

+1.

Your application is a good fit.

But if you could fit in more time to your schedule, they'd probably accept you.

Spoil'd

You seem like you literally just joined this group, and now you are commenting on peoples applications.

Mod and Admin applications don't just get accepted on their template, and how well it's structured.

If you are giving people +1's and -1's, you will have to look into their gameplay, and see if they are actually what they say they are in their application's.