Game / Job: Team Fortress 2 / Dodgeball

Your age?: 14.

Ingame name and steam id: Nightmare, STEAM_0:1:74620621

What time do you normally play?: All the time, when everyone plays.

Why should you be an admin?: I should be admin because of how responsible I am to the community, I act vigilant all the time and look out for fellow peers. I am a very common player on the Phantom-Gamers community. I also take time to construct something and think my way through or around the problem. I have lots of extraordinary ability's as like: I get along with other people quite easily and know how it is to be someone, not like someone who doesn't care about anyone. I would be the good Moderator for this job and I am ready to give more experiences to the community.

Do you have a mic, if so how much do you use it?: Yes I do have a mic, I use it quite a lot.

Do you know the commands for admin?: I know all the commands for Admin/Mod.

Have You been an admin on another server before?: I have had the power on one of my friend's server. Nothing else, except V.I.P.

Have you read and fully understood the admin rules(Link)?: I have fully understood all the admin rules.

If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers will you let us know so we can remove your rank and allow some one else your take your spot?: I would.

Additional info: I am a fun, friendly and excited guy! I am very smart for my age and it would be a pleasure getting Mod.

1. Game / Job: Team Fortress 2 / Dodgeball

2. Your Age?: 14

In-game name and steam id: NightmareSTEAM_0:1:74620621  

What time do you normally play?: All the time, when everyone plays.

Why should you be an admin?: I should be admin because of how responsible I am to the community, I act vigilant all the time and look out for fellow peers. I am a very common player on the Phantom-Gamers and get along with people quite easily. Not like someone who doesn't care about anyone. I would be the good Moderator, I'm ready to give more experiences to the community. I also take time to construct something and think my way through and or around the problem. I have lots of extraordinary abilities around the server to make the community better. 

Do you have a mic, if so how much do you use it?: Yes I do have a mic, I use it quite a lot.

Do you know the commands for admin?: I know all the commands for Admin/Mod and use them responsibly.

Have You been an admin on another server before?: I have had the power (Pokemon?) on one of my friend's server. Nothing else, except V.I.P.

Have you read and fully understood the admin rules(Link)?: I have fully understood all the admin rules.

If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers will you let us know so we can remove your rank and allow some one else your take your spot?: I will.

Additional info: I am a fun, friendly and excited guy! I am very smart for my age and it would be a pleasure getting Mod.

You've pretty much still haven't followed the rules and guidelines of the Admin App. -1 You really, really need to fix your Admin App, proof read and actually structure it properly and easier to read. I've re-done it a better way :)

You've pretty much still haven't followed the rules and guidelines of the Admin App. -1 You really, really need to fix your Admin App, proof read and actually structure it properly and easier to read. I've re-done it a better way :)

"Easier to read" is a bit of a stretch, Hade. That colour-combo is atrocious.

Also, slow down with the applications, Nightmare. "Spammy" apps are looked down-upon by everyone.

"Easier to read" is a bit of a stretch, Hade. That colour-combo is atrocious.

Also, slow down with the applications, Nightmare. "Spammy" apps are looked down-upon by everyone.

You aren't any better :)

sorry nightmare, it's a -1 from me.

reason, mainly because you're getting off very power hungry, and you are desperate for a rank on phantom gamers.

Also because i don't think you are calm enough to be a admin/mod because when someone does something you don;t like, you go off at them. I don't think that's the right way to act for someone applying for admin.

sorry.

You guys realize that a +1 and -1 means nothing unless you are an admin.

Theres no need to have keyboard wars over this, Please leave it at that.

Currently there is enough active admins and mods on all of our TF2 servers. We will post a notice if we are recruiting.

~Smile More

You guys realize that a +1 and -1 means nothing unless you are an admin.

Theres no need to have keyboard wars over this, Please leave it at that.

Currently there is enough active admins and mods on all of our TF2 servers. We will post a notice if we are recruiting.

~Smile More

Also to add to this I will do a -1.

Considering the fact that today you were jumping on the walls in country. When I slayed you, you called me a cunt and abused me in front of everyone.

You said it wasn't a rule. I see that you are not an active player as this rule has been around and enforced for nearly 5 months.

Everyone in the server agreed that it was the rules yet you still argued. Whenever someone goes on the walls they get slayed. It's a well known rule amongst players.

I was all in favour... until I realised that you had no clue about the rules and are not fit to run for admin. I would recommend coming back and applying in a year or so when you have matured and have gained the skills to listen and learn.

The rules are set in place so that everyone can have a fair and fun time, while playing on Phantom Gamers.

Note: you are not allowed on the walls in country.

1) because if you stand up there you can move side to side and the rockets dissapear in the wall, so you can stand up there all day being invincible.

2) it's unfair to other players that you are camping up there.

3) before you say again "oh well what I'm not allowed to rocket jump anymore!" Wrong. You are allowed to rocket jump, but you are not allowed to be on the walls.

4) that also goes under some of the rules. for Example:

Rule 4: listen to the admins (you obviously don't have the mental capacity for this)

Rule 7: do not exploit the map.

Application denied.

Note #2:

Stop making applications so often.

Learns the rules of the servers first.

Be more active on servers.

When you get told off don't argue. And when all the players on the server explain why your not allowed to exploit the map etc. stop arguing and don't abuse them.

Beesley laying down the law like it's a book. I love it ;)

Ahh yis!

Unfortunately i had to explain every detail on this thread, as he wouldn't listen to anyone in the server or myself when we tried to explained it all to him.

It's a bummer that some people don't just take advice onboard and listen. Instead they get all defensive and start abusing players and staff members :>

(Says he's an active player, but doesn't know this rule even though it's been around for months)

I think there's a little bit of information made up on this application. GG.

Beesley mate. I have been on for the past 5 months and never saw an admin slay or kick someone who went up there. Just because I went away OVER A WEEKEND doesn't mean I don't know anything at all. Maybe if you had a life I would like to see what would happen.

Beesley mate. I have been on for the past 5 months and never saw an admin slay or kick someone who went up there. Just because I went away OVER A WEEKEND doesn't mean I don't know anything at all. Maybe if you had a life I would like to see what would happen.

defintley not mature enough to be admin or mod,

Admins and mods don't treat fellow players like that, especially admins.

Beesley is head admin, you should take what he says into mind.

"Maybe if you had a life i would like to see what would happen" ~Nightmare 2015 

Nice one mate, Im sorry that you do not know the rules on our servers. (By the way, hectic insult! I gotta write that classic down!!). #getsomeburncreamplz

Anyways! Here's some handy tips, which you can take into consideration: 

Read the rules that pop up on your screen as soon as you join the server.

If you "accidentally" or somehow exit them without reading them, there's an amazing command which is "!rules" or "/rules" It will instantly make the rules pop up onto your screen so that you can make sure you are doing nothing wrong/following the rules that are set for everyone.

If you do not understand the rules, feel free to contact a staff member directly, so that they can explain further the simple and common sense rules that are set.

Note: I apologize, that on my day off from work, (Yes, because I actually have a life, Even though you thought I didn't. *OMG PLOT TWIST RIGHT?*)

That I was on the server and you had to witness everyone explaining the simple minded rule to you, which most players understand and know. (and follow)

I recognize that you love to argue with the rules (And abuse everyone when they try to explain it to you).

But there is no need for that nonsense, and we will not tolerate it on Phantom Gamers Servers. 

The rules are set for a specific reasons.

Enjoy your lovely day.

------------------------------------------------------

Sincerely,  Beesley

Admin/Staff member of Phantom Gamers Australia.

Update/Edit: Wow I owned him in this debate. I should run for Prime Minister.  :cool: