●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Name: Brayden

In-game Name: B00!

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60435869

Why should I be chosen as admin: I have had plenty of experience as being a staff member of a large and popular organisation, I have been owner of 2 ''Garry's Mod'' server's by the name of ''High Time's Roleplay'' and ''Wacked Out Gaming''. I am also interested in helping out Phantom-Gamers within the community to keep it a good and safe enviroment for all ages. I have been apart of Phantom-Gamers for a while now and decided that It was time that I would try to apply for admin. If I were to become admin I would try my hardest to keep the community running smoothly with everyone having fun with no complaints. Any trouble makers will be dealt with in a reasonable manner. For example if there was a mic spammer.. I would warn the player and tell him/her to stop. If this person continued I would give a 5-7 minuet gag. Once the gag is up and the player continues to mic spam I would temp ban the player for a reasonable time depending on how badly the mic spam was.

Times I play: On weekdays - 4:00PM to 10:00PM

On weekends - 10:00AM to 11:00PM

Do I have a MIC: Yes I have a mic but I only use my mic when needed or instructed to.

Do I understand the rules/commitments I make if getting admin: I understand all rules to be an admin and will commit to being the best admin I can be. As admin I would enforce the rules not break the rules.

If I were to quit admin, would I inform someone: I would indeed inform someone if and when I was leaving and give them a valid reason why I am leaving. (I would infrom a higher rank) I highly doubt I would ever leave the position of admin, If I were to quit from being admin it would be a proper reason. EG: Life changing things.

Do you understand the commands to being an admin: I know most simple commands to being an admin through experience on other servers. 

Addition Info: I am a very trustworthy person, If I commit to a certain thing I will stay commited untill I can no longer handle it or do not have enough time. (Very rare), I have skype and I am more than happy to chat with a higher rank about anything (Skype Name - brayden-.o.

I have never been vac banned or trade banned on any occasion.

My Steam level is 52.

I have over 1k time invested into tf2.

I have made over 1k trades within tf2.

I have 2 years in overall time with steam

- Other Names used on Phantom Gamers - 

1. Wacky |Shinigami|

2. Harizaki

I have played with a lot of the old players of phantom, Some people may know these few people.

1. Pancake

2. Miss Britt

3. Cookie ninja

4. Yakunan |Shinigami|

5. Lambo

~ B00! or (Brayden) have a great day.

+1

I did some research on you, and asked some of your mates, who i know aswell, such as "skyblock" and "diplex"(both are really high tier traders and admin on 2 servers.

They both said you would be a great admin and you always were a fun and good person to be around, and from your application, i could of guessed the same thing.

But one thing that does confuse me is that you seem kind of new to this group, because if you're going for dodgeball, you only have 50hours played on the pyro, so i suspect you're going for vsh.

anyways, good application, well structured.

good job!

One other thing i forgot to mention,

where you say you would give them a 5-7minute gag, and if they continue to spam, you would temp ban them.

I would say a better thing to do that temp ban them, would just gag or silence them. Therefore they can still play on the server, there will be no more issues with the spamming, and it would cause less chaos. Since when someone gets banned for a certain amount of time, they normally get really mad, and start going off their heads.

Still giving you a +1 tho :P