Sign in to follow this  

Game / Job: Tf2 dodgeball, but when VSH becomes available for admin, I would prefer that.

Your age?: 15, turning 16 on November the 20th

Ingame name and steam id: STEAM_0:1:43841288 and my name is Spoil'd

What time do you normally play?: I would play from 4 - 5 on mondays and sundays, but on the other days it is 4-8 except on saturdays, where i would be on anytime.

Why should you be an admin?: I absolutely love the TF2 community, and even though dodgeball is one of my weak points. I also have experience with donor and owner stuff. My server is down now, but trust me, i have teh experience 

Do you have a mic, if so how much do you use it?: I do have a mic, but I hate to use it because my mic is like death reincarnated into a really bad headset

Do you know the commands for admin?: Most of them, through my experience as a donor. 

Have You been an admin on another server before?: Donor/owner on servers, I can handle people very well. I know how to handle people. I will try to serve the server with respect, and the people with their own respect. -insert flag behind me-

Have you read and fully understood the admin rules(Link)?: I understand NEVER TO USE SERVER OPTIONS OR VOTING OPTIONS, UNLESS TOLD BY THE STEAM ID PEOPLE WHO WILL LET ME.

If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers will you let us know so we can remove your rank and allow some one else your take your spot?: I sure as can will

Additional info: I like video games. I LIKE VIDEO GAMES, AND I AM HUMOROUS

Thanks for the feedback, it would be great to be a part of your community :3

EDIT: I will be attending the server more if I became admin, but in the meanwhile, I will be on this server for pretty much my entire time.

EDIT: Maybe another time. I'll still go on P-G, but I think I should be on the server more and get to know the community more.

i Haven't seen you on the server before, and you recently joined phantom gamers.

i would say you should spend some more time on the server's and contributing to the community.

i Haven't seen you on the server before, and you recently joined phantom gamers.

i would say you should spend some more time on the server's and contributing to the community.

was about to say that..

Yeah, I should.

Mainly the focus point is that I would spend way more time on Phantom Gamers, if I was admin.

But i'll try to go on dodgeball/vsh more.

Thanks for the feedback.