Sign in to follow this  
Jacobmeister

Declined Jacobmeister admin application

Game / Job: Dodgeball / Admin

In-game name and steamID: Jacobmeister | bp.tf (steamID is 76561198071652927)

What time do you normally play?: Weekdays, normally ~7-8pm NZ time (~5-6pm AU) and the weekends I'm always free, so I'm generally on and off all day.

Why should you be an admin?: I've been around a fair while and I really enjoy this community, minus the odd mic spammer. I'd love to give back to such an amazing group of people, and I feel like I'm a good fit for the job. Also, I've spent a lot of time around Phantom lately, and I've quite enjoyed it!

Do you have a mic, if so how much do you use it?: I do - I use it rather regularly considering other people are talking, normally. I tend to avoid it sometimes as people sometimes have difficulty hearing me apparently, although I haven't had any complaints recently.

Do you know the commands for admin?: I can use the commands available to everyone pretty well, and after reading the admin rules and stuff, I feel as though I could use the admin commands rather easily.

Have you been admin on another server before?: Nope! Experience is something I'm short of, sadly :(

Have you read and fully understand the admin rules?: Fully. Nice and concise rules :)

If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers will you let us know so we can remove your rank and allow someone else to take your spot?: Indeed I will. Hopefully it won't come to that though!

Additional info: I am a regular contributor to backpack.tf (I have over 180 accepted suggestions and ~10k votes: http://backpack.tf/u/76561198071652927) so you can be sure I'm committed to a community once I'm in it. Other than that, I'm a New Zealander.

+1 hope u get admin/mod..

u should fit the job 4 muting mic spammers.. :>

i believe your friendly person but not sure about trust..

Thank you! What exactly do you mean when you're not sure about trust? Would like to work on anything that's wrong, you know. :)