RDRS  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want done with RDRS

• Keep RDR beeps
    • Remove RDR Beeps

My problem with it was that with the RDR beeping, it felt as though there were rare instances where other, normal rockets wouldn't beep at all (I noticed a lot more people complaining about no beeps either) - my main reason for voting to remove RDR beeps.

My problem with it was that with the RDR beeping, it felt as though there were rare instances where other, normal rockets wouldn't beep at all (I noticed a lot more people complaining about no beeps either) - my main reason for voting to remove RDR beeps.

Yeah mate! There's a lot of confusion lately.

Every since the RDRs got beeps Iv been getting bugs where the rockets beep but there's no rockets coming to me. So I'm sitting there waiting to explode.

There have been many complaints about RDR beeps.

But there have also been many requests for it.

So I guess it'll just be up to the few active members on this forum to decide since players on the servers won't be bothered to vote.

I think that RDRs would be good, only if the beeping was fixed.

No more bugs where it doesn't beep when it should.

And shouldn't beep when there's no rockets coming for you.

I think people have adjusted to the rdr beeps. Im pretty much half way with that, i dont mind any way.

True. There is a lot of people asking for it, but then again the pros and the players who are always on are asking for no beeps. Im torn between them, but ill probs go with the beeps considering how many new players are joining, so i gotta get more of a warning before they die and come close to rdr'ing me.