Game:

TF2/Dodge-ball

Yes, I am 14, but almost everyone on the server would agree that I am much more mature then your average 14 year old, heck some people think I'm twenty

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:54426390

What Time Do I Play?

On Mondays through to Fridays, I will play from roughly 2 in the afternoon, until about 8 or 9 at night. During the weekends I will play at least about 5-7 hours a day, at different points.

Why should I Get Moderator?

I see myself as one of the more active players on dodge-ball. It seems that the server only has 3-4 active admins, and a lot of the time, they arent on when I am. I'm a responsible player who certainly wont abuse anyone or any of the rules. Up until recently I have always wanted to run for admin or mod, but recently I have had some people message me, saying I should be an admin. So I'm running for it!

Do I Have A Mic?

I have a mic and I frequently use it.

Commands?

I know all of the basic admins commands, such as slay, kick, gag etc.

Previous Experience?

I do not have previous experience with being an admin or moderator, but have had access to vip on many other servers.

Admin Rules?

I have read, and fully understood the rules for being an admin.

Alerting Phantom:

If I stop playing on phantom gamers, I will let a current admin or moderator know, at the least. This is if I ever stop playing on phantom gamers.

Additional Info:

I have been playing on phantom gamers for about, 4 months now, during that time, I have managed to get 12 days on the server. I play at least 3 hours a day, at a pure minimum. A lot of people know me on the Phantom Gamers dodge-ball server. Often I join and almost the whole server is on my friends list. I also run a dodge-ball group, made 100% of phantom gamer dodge-baller's called focused. Please, If I have fallen short with any information in my application do send me a question and ask to clear something up.

Thank you for taking the time to review my application,

Mostly Grimsby

I'll be starting to comment on every Admin Application now with serious comments in whether you would be good as an Admin, Mod or just not at all. 

The Application that you've posted has enough information and detail to become Mod. Now this is only from my perspective but you are still 14 and young (inexperienced). It is pretty important being an Admin and takes a lot of patience out of you as seen in admin abuse reports. I think you should be mod for a year and if your still around just re-submit this application. Good luck with your App.

Thankyou

Hade~  

+1 I do agree with many of the posts above. Grimsby is a top bloke and well respected in the db community.

Doesn't micspam, and does help me out a lot when things start getting a little tough and people don't listen.

If he gets mod or admin hopefully he is better at it than db, because hes not the best at that. (Just kidding, he tears most players up)

It has come to my attention that there are no job opportunities available at current, so I take it upon my self to resign this application as it is unnecessary. I hope to apply again in the hopefully not to distant future, maybe by then I will be 15, otherwise thank all of you for your support and kind reply's on my application.

Thank you, Grimsby