Nijinsky

I am very sorry to say that I am a hacker.

Hi.

I am a hacker and would like to say that I am sorry.

I have exactly at this moment 845 hours.

Hade<3 is the one who spotted me, (Proof of me hacking

)

The server I was banned in was Saxton Hale #1 on vsh_2fortdesk_v8.

I have turned the hack off and will never use it again.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59531821

Steam Username: Nijinsky or Hunter

I just wanted to have respect for once, because I honestly am really terrible at TF2. People like Hade get respect because they're epic at games. I just wanted to be that person for once, and now it's landed me here.

I'm sorry.

I have learnt my lesson.

Hope you understand,

-Nijinsky

There will be punishment i hope you understand that you have obtained an illegal program and charges could be pressed. I think that you have been on phantom servers for awhile now and that you obviously understand the rules and actions I've taken.

I will say to let him back although under strict watch from myself and other admins. No mic spamming, No talking rubbish, especially no hacking. Perhaps a shortened ban sentence (Whatever seems fit) 

Hello Ninjinsky,

Our main rule is Hacking, if you're hacking it's a perma-ban without question. It's your fault for choosing to hack in Phantom-Gamers. It's not for me to decide whether you will get un-banned you'll have to contact Killer for that. Isn't it common sense that hacking is going to get you banned? Please reply if you have further queries. 

Honestly, I can remember having to ban your alternate account due to hacking with auto airblast on the dodgeball server. Seeing as he hasn't learnt his lesson after that, I think that a perma ban must be given. + the main reason that Hade is given respect (from me anyway) is because of his personality, not his gameplay. 

Honestly I don't see where he is hacking??

Honestly you don't see? Look at the video and especially when his shots hit. It won't be on his head it will be around it and the cursor will flick really quickly to get the headshot.